PH not responsible for BS Quitting?- ARTICLE!

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

link: http:// epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=31474&boxid=27062280&ed_date=2012-11-09&ed_code=820004&ed_page=3

Barun Sobti who plays Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has quit the show. This is not the first time that Barun has opted out of the show. Earlier he had taken a break from the daily to shoot for his film Main Aur Mr Right and was back after a month. This time, however, reports are that he has quit for good. When contacted Barun confirmed that he is leaving the show. "However, I wouldn't say I have quit, but I am taking a a longish break. I have told the production house about my decision, now they will see how to develop the storyline in a way that will facilitate my exit," says Varun. When asked what prompted him to take this decision, Barun explains that he has been working on TV continuously for the last three-and-a-half years and is exhausted. Before Iss Pyaar..., the actor had done other serials like Baat Hamari Pakki and Dill Mill Gaye among others. "This is the only place where we work for 12 hours a day and now I am feeling fatigued. It's taking a toll on my health. Also, I think I am not doing justice to the role. Besides, doing the same thing makes you brain dead," says the actor.
When asked if he wasn't happy with the way the serial was going (a kid has been introduced in the show and there is speculation that he is Arnav's son) Barun said everybody loves his character, "So, why would I have a problem." "But I can't be a workaholic, I have to take care of other things too," says the actor who claims to not have taken up any other show or film.
His film currently in post-production is slated to release next year in March. "I want to give enough time for the film's promotion," says Barun.

Published Date:  Nov 09, 2012

MY pov:

this words can be just forced out of barun's mouth from PH!

P.S. mods can close this post if article is already posted!
😭

P.S.S. i am a big fan of sobti, n me posting this article here doesn't mean that i am not a loyal fan of barun!😭
Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail
So he is leaving!😭

i am sure, these words are of PH n not sobti!😭
Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh please we r not idiots to not understand that his longist break is for that f**king god damned movie of his. I AM DONE NOW>
the day Sobti is last shown on the show would be my last day of IPK, last day of any of the fourlions' show, last day of watching star ever and also the last day of watching Sobti perform.
I AM DONE NOW...
FOREVER
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
after reading this, my tears just started coming down. Im crying so bad now.😭
shagun_sarun thumbnail
my heart broke reading this article!😭
shagun_sarun thumbnail

oops, i didn't knew that...mods can close this post!😭
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
It is the same article that has been posted over and over again. The PH is busy painting Barun the scapegoat but we know better. 
Rin630 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't believe any of this. It's an article... It can be all made up. I'm going to wait for the official statement and listen to Noreen's show. Actually hear him say it.
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This is that bitch's words!!!!
shagun_sarun thumbnail
yup, i have a feeling that, barun has actually got a problem with story...GUL KHAN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE SHOW N TO BARUN?😭