Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Isn't Sweety to overly dominating?

Poll Question: Do you think Sweety is stricter than needed?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [87.18%]
5 [12.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

I find Sweety's attitude overly dominating in the manner that she allows no breathing space to her kids (and husband).

Vote and share your views stating the reason behind them. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyyTaniya20

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
yea she is quite dominating LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy

phloxy Groupbie
phloxy
phloxy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
her intentions are always good for her children,but her way of handling them should definitely improve!there should be a balance between discipline & fun

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitajoohi5ifyy100prabhABdaKriticizerprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Chose the first option, yes she is certainly suffocating. As to the elaboration, I already did that in a post on another thread, so I am just copy pasting instead of typing all over.

I love Mandira! We need mothers like her. Understanding, cool and calm, and confident. She understands her kids, respects their wishes, and together they come to a decision. While Sweety likes to force her decision on her kids. Yesterday also, she asked Rocky to shut up. She does this whenever he tries to say anything. Sweety wants to dominate and control her kids. 

And the way she lashed out at Mandira and raised questions one her bringing up. Accusing someone of being a bad mother is a serious thing. I respect Mandira, that she still maintained her calmness and did not stoop down to the level of Sweety. And the stupid arguments that Sweety presented. She said what if someone happened. How can one live a life fearing that something might happen? I mean one can get into an accident or get run over on road while going to school FFS. So, should people stop going to school and remain in their home?

Kids learn responsibility when they do things. Sweety somehow things that kids will magically grow up on the night they turn 18. No. You can't let your kids not do anything till they have grown up and then expect them to do everything once they have grown up. It won't happen because you never gave them time to learn. So, it's important to push responsibilities one by one, so that the parents are there in the learning period to guide them. 

But Sweety doesn't understand any of this. She even asked the father, Lucky, to shut up. She thinks she and only she is right and she owns the life of their children. She doesn't even let the kids have a say in their own life. Seems like she wants slaves, not kids.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ps_kBiba.nirmita100prabhlizzie1765ABdaKriticizer-SMay31-Faraan92

ABdaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
ABdaKriticizer
ABdaKriticizer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Yes. She is over-dominating... But, She sometimes, not sometimes, she is right majority of times.
But, as mentioned in one of above posts, the way of handling the situation is wrong sometimes...
I think another option "Dominating but Right" should've been added in the poll to make it more interesting...

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 09 November 2012 at 8:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy

nirmita Senior Member
nirmita
nirmita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Chose the first option, yes she is certainly suffocating. As to the elaboration, I already did that in a post on another thread, so I am just copy pasting instead of typing all over.

I love Mandira! We need mothers like her. Understanding, cool and calm, and confident. She understands her kids, respects their wishes, and together they come to a decision. While Sweety likes to force her decision on her kids. Yesterday also, she asked Rocky to shut up. She does this whenever he tries to say anything. Sweety wants to dominate and control her kids. 

And the way she lashed out at Mandira and raised questions one her bringing up. Accusing someone of being a bad mother is a serious thing. I respect Mandira, that she still maintained her calmness and did not stoop down to the level of Sweety. And the stupid arguments that Sweety presented. She said what if someone happened. How can one live a life fearing that something might happen? I mean one can get into an accident or get run over on road while going to school FFS. So, should people stop going to school and remain in their home?

Kids learn responsibility when they do things. Sweety somehow things that kids will magically grow up on the night they turn 18. No. You can't let your kids not do anything till they have grown up and then expect them to do everything once they have grown up. It won't happen because you never gave them time to learn. So, it's important to push responsibilities one by one, so that the parents are there in the learning period to guide them. 

But Sweety doesn't understand any of this. She even asked the father, Lucky, to shut up. She thinks she and only she is right and she owns the life of their children. She doesn't even let the kids have a say in their own life. Seems like she wants slaves, not kids.
I totally agree with you if she behave like this  i am sure  in future rocky and ginny would be more precautionary of doing anything and would also be aware that their mother should not come to know about this and even her husband would hide from her and i think even her father warned her of such behavioral .

100prabhFaraan92

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yes. She is over-dominating... But, She sometimes, not sometimes, she is right majority of times.
But, as mentioned in one of above posts, the way of handling the situation is wrong sometimes...
I think another option "Dominating but Right" should've been added in the poll to make it more interesting...

That's a subjective opinion, I find her wrong majority of times. LOL

Biba.joohi5ifyy

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmita

I totally agree with you if she behave like this  i am sure  in future rocky and ginny would be more precautionary of doing anything and would also be aware that their mother should not come to know about this and even her husband would hide from her and i think even her father warned her of such behavioral .

Yep, she doesn't understand this. Kid will find a way of doing what they want, and sometimes this way can be more dangerous than the thing itself. At least when you listen and allow, you have an idea of what they are doing.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 09 November 2012 at 7:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxyjoohi5ifyy100prabhFaraan92

Go to top