Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So it's the end of SARUN now (Page 6)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKhushijodi

Agreed dear its not just Arshi we are going to miss but also our beloved Sarun!! They are the best, it's just not Arshi I used to look forward to seeing them onscreen in IPKKND but also Sarun in their off screen segments and  interviews SBS, SBB, 24 News, Telly tadka and other such shows. Their off screen masti and dosti is so so so so cute that it is heartbreaking CryCry  

Not just them I am going to miss Akshay and Deepali too. All their off screen segments as a cast are incredibly cute and they look so comfortable and at ease with each other.
yes im gonna miss akshay and deepali a lot especially akshay, barun and sanaya's offscreen masti. honestly, sarun is the best thing that has ever happened on tv and ill cherish all their moments forever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11ArnavKhushijodi

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Its so sad...what a waste...what a jori...n i guess nazar lagayee...
yaah I also feel kisi na kisi ki nazar lag gayi hai to their chemistry. 
-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..PashnaArnavKhushijodiDaRkPrInCeSs

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

God. I never thought of it that way.

exactly. thats the hidden truth in all this drama. No more offscreen masti or onscreen chemistry of sarun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DaRkPrInCeSs

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Agreed dear its not just Arshi we are going to miss but also our beloved Sarun!! They are the best, it's just not Arshi I used to look forward to seeing them onscreen in IPKKND but also Sarun in their off screen segments and  interviews SBS, SBB, 24 News, Telly tadka and other such shows. Their off screen masti and dosti is so so so so cute that it is heartbreaking CryCry  

Not just them I am going to miss Akshay and Deepali too. All their off screen segments as a cast are incredibly cute and they look so comfortable and at ease with each other.
yes im gonna miss akshay and deepali a lot especially akshay, barun and sanaya's offscreen masti. honestly, sarun is the best thing that has ever happened on tv and ill cherish all their moments forever

Yeah and and and ... Cry 
* Sniffs* They were just the most perfect team, everyone included!! No other shows team is made up of actors that are so attached to each other and enjoy so much in each others company. And all this translated to great onscreen chemistry between everyone not just Sarun!

Edited by ArnavKhushijodi - 09 November 2012 at 2:38am

Ace11..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Yeah and and and ... Cry 
* Sniffs* They were just the most perfect team, everyone included!! No other shows team is made up of actors that are so attached to each other and enjoy so much in each others company. And all this translated to great onscreen chemistry between everyone not just Sarun!

thats why its said all good things come to an end. they were fab thats why its ending so soon. I am getting emotional as if a closed one is goin awayCryCry
DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
The end for SaRun!..Cry
i will miss them!..and always will be my favourite couple for me!CryCry
DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aimz-

God. I never thought of it that way.

exactly. thats the hidden truth in all this drama. No more offscreen masti or onscreen chemistry of sarun

that makes me so sad that we cannot have any of the offscreen masti or oncreen chemistry!Cry

Patato..sur..

Go to top