Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

K - R confrontation was justified.. My POV (Page 4)

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

He need not show any mercy towards Richa...

Shweta,I know,he doesn't have to.He shouldn't. But beating her up is not the solution.Why would he ruin his happiness by getting himself and Sidhi in trouble again? As for legal action.on what basis will he file a case? For something that happened 9 years back,what basis is there now to reopen the case? If it had been so fragile,then she wouldn't have been jailed to begin with.I am not a lawyer,so I don't know the procedure.Probably someone can throw light on it.

If he hadn't told her what happened,Sidhi would have done the job for him,in  her JKR mode,and as always,she would have put her life and her family's life in jeopardy. If not Sidhi,Abhay will.If KC had not told her that he has realized what she had done,that would have been so passive.Like you said,Richa is sure to strike whether KC/Sidhi/Abhay  tells her or not.

I would only say that the CVs should pay attention not to overlook major points,like how KC should have aptly shown enthusiasm in meeting AC2.As a mother,I would have loved to see that side of KC.We also have to remember that the characters have the intelligence and the brains of the creatives who create them.So,if we need to criticize anyone,that should be directed to the CVs.. LOL

I still have hope... I will keep on hoping as long as Samir is with Parichay.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bharoGayathri_MSKMusiquelovereshi.nlRajash-Rani

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ok then Imagine .. KUnal hitting ritcha like he did to Rakesh and Rohit before leap ...
it wudnt  have been consistent with the man called KUnal Chopra ...
so please... only one Thappad is ok with me its sybolic and enough to show Kunal's angst 
as far as leagal action is concerned ... what if Kunal before bringing Siddhi back get involved in filling case ... some of us might have said ... how dare u Kunal u dont even care to be at home when ur wife is returning after 9 yrs ??/ LOL
The  way thatAngry witch was behaving .. it was so obvious she was not in a stable state of mind.. any one wud do what Kunal did ... leaving the room ..
as far as the revelation is concerned ... ain normal situation any one wud have speak the truth like that ...  but we are so use to that Tv soaps twists that we are considering it as fatal ...

For me it was an OK thing ... we all expect a lot from Sam every time so it is actually tough to satisfy all ... as far as creatives are concerned ... no comments Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bharoGayathri_MSKMusiqueloverrpmenoneshi.nlRajash-Rani

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

what if Kunal before bringing Siddhi back get involved in filling case ... some of us might have said ... how dare u Kunal u dont even care to be at home when ur wife is returning after 9 yrs ??/ LOL
The  way thatAngry witch was behaving .. it was so obvious she was not in a stable state of mind.. any one wud do what Kunal did ... leaving the room ..

as far as the revelation is concerned ... ain normal situation any one wud have speak the truth like that ...  but we are so use to that Tv soaps twists that we are considering it as fatal ...

as far as creatives are concerned ... no comments Wink
Perfectly said.This poor guy is doomed whatever he does,or doesn't.LOL

His respect for women doesn't allow him to bash or ill treat mentally challenged people.He did the right thing by showing her a glimpse of his anger and then walking out of the room.Like a decent person in control of his emotions.He controlled himself very well,in my opinion.I have seen countless posts where he was previously bashed for losing temper and beating up people etc... So,probably now we can give him a break? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31Gayathri_MSKSilambueshi.nlRajashjay_bpm-Rani

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
he did revealed info about AD to Dead ...no comments..here i think we have yet to see his actions...we just saw ascene ...we have to wait n see n then comment

About kunals decorating n cleaning house...n not taking legal actions...to atleast file a case..against Dead he needs some proofs...i don't know about law much.just know that proofs r important to file any case.
Coming to kunal slapping her...i just loved it...she deserve more...but she wil get them in installments..she was crawling over him even after he told her that he .ca,e to know all the truth Shocked Angry Angry ...what can he do.hug her n appreciate her love. LOL LOL .he just left the house...god she is shameless ,,,,yuckks Angry Angry Angry
That thataki wil not sit queit ...she wil again try to do something... Angry Angry

Where else can siddhi n kids b safe other than in his house...that s what kunal is thinking.making sure that they r with him.n she is wife ...she has to b with him that z what normal person wil think...y to question him ...for just waiting to see his wife Shocked LOL
Siddhi too wants to b with him...don't wanna stay with anyone else...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31Rajash

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
well both leads are shown dumb when it comes to vamp because Cvs just love her too much.

Only part I didn't like was Kunal revealing everything to Richa. His slap and calling her less than human all that is ok. I know one slap is not enough for everything and at that moment he can not do more than that. For the moment he did everything he could to keep her away.

Now whether Kunal revealed anything about Siddhi or not; we know she is going to strike, but still did not like why he had to reveal everything. 

Also about the case, I imagine it is quite hard as it's been 9 years. So I am willing to give him time to prepare for it once Siddhi is back. About reaction for kids; I don't care as I don't accept them. 

What pisses me off is CVs always drag vamp track. Kunal is ready to beat the hell out of guy who commented against his wife but now take time to deal with Dead. I mean talk about dragging a matter, you can not make it any more obvious you love vamp too much. I do hope at least they show Kunal clearing Siddhi's name as they showed that in EK's favorite show so why not here?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index