Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

K - R confrontation was justified.. My POV (Page 3)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Gayathri I can understand that at present Kunal is only thinking about getting Siddhi back home, even though he didn't make any attempt to go get her from Diwan's house or is showing any interest towards his 2nd son Confused

I absolutely do not agree the way he blurted everything to Ravan R, including the info about his 2nd son Dead Agreed he has no proof to put her in jail, but what was the need to tell her everything knowing what a psycho & dangerous person she is? Angry If he wanted to appease his mood he could have slapped her to his hearts content, dragged her by the ear & thrown her out of the house saying i'l see you in court R Thakral without telling her anything. Clap Isn't that what a normal person does in such circumstances? he is a gold medalist lawyer for crying out loud, he should know better Angry

I have no hopes of him catching R red-handed or anything. Siddhi & his kids will pay for his mistake and he'l cry again Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiShehnaz.K-Hima-

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Gayathri I can understand that at present Kunal is only thinking about getting Siddhi back home, even though he didn't make any attempt to go get her from Diwan's house or is showing any interest towards his 2nd son Confused

I absolutely do not agree the way he blurted everything to Ravan R, including the info about his 2nd son Dead Agreed he has no proof to put her in jail, but what was the need to tell her everything knowing what a psycho & dangerous person she is? Angry If he wanted to appease his mood he could have slapped her to his hearts content, dragged her by the ear & thrown her out of the house saying i'l see you in court R Thakral without telling her anything. Clap Isn't that what a normal person does in such circumstances? he is a gold medalist lawyer for crying out loud, he should know better Angry

I have no hopes of him catching R red-handed or anything. Siddhi & his kids will pay for his mistake and he'l cry again Dead

My dear,

Even i want to see Kunal filing case and Richa be sentenced.. But Its just one episode.. KC back to action.. To me, we can wait for that... He is just back to Line of Action.
I have hopes... I have seen the OLD KC little transformed...
And throwing of Richa.. He was about to do it.. She is just sticking there like a saithan and crawling over him. Wt else a man can do... Again he throwed her.. still she is begging him holding his legs... Neither she is leaving, nor letting KUnal to do so...
Wt a man will do other than leaving the mad saitan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovereshi.nlRajash

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

My dear,

Even i want to see Kunal filing case and Richa be sentenced.. But Its just one episode.. KC back to action.. To me, we can wait for that... He is just back to Line of Action.
I have hopes... I have seen the OLD KC little transformed...
And throwing of Richa.. He was about to do it.. She is just sticking there like a saithan and crawling over him. Wt else a man can do... Again he throwed her.. still she is begging him holding his legs... Neither she is leaving, nor letting KUnal to do so...
Wt a man will do other than leaving the mad saitan...

Gayatri, I agree its just one episode and all cannot be said and done in a single episode (but they cleared all MUs in a single episode?Confused) But there was not even a single hint of him taking any kind of legal action against her.. and that is what I am disappointed about.He should have atleast said, I will not let you go so easy.. wait for my legal action.. or something.. that would have actually made it so much better. But it looked more like he wants to forget what she did and never see her face again..I don't agree with that attitude!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharorainbowgirl

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
ya  cvs forget  he is lawyer
bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

with due respect to your pov Gayathri
but dont u think kunal just slapping in return for all her evil deeds is no ways an enough nd justified punsihment for such a psycho criminal...

IMO y did he have to tell richa he knows her truth ...nd he even went nd told her abt his second child ..

dint he for once think dat this woman ll not stay quiet she ll defintely try to harm siddhi nd his son ...

y the hell did he let richa walk free after confronting her despite knowing her evil capabilties very well...

i asm not at all happy with this nd nothing wat so ever can justify kunal 's lame action ...

fine he coud have waited nd collected proofs nd then had he told richa everything i would have even accepted ...but wat he did yesterday was highly dumb ...

nd i dont apporove of it a bit ...

i am not a blind kunal fan dat i ll sit nd watch watever senseless things he does ..

wats wrong is wrong ...

Totally agree with you even I didn't like Kunal living her with one slap I posted one based on dis saying Kunal waiting for one more disaster he witnessed her evil plans like molestation case, murder attempt on Sidhi and to hit murder case he got to know dat she was behind rohits murder still he left her with one slap. Is that enough? And dat too by a lawyer now indirectly he has given a chance to clear all the evidence she has and for how many more attempts Sidhi has to bear frm her. We all know dat hero will save his love but the agony pain suffered by Sidhi.

Even I would ve happy if Kunal would ve taken time played a foul play and caught Richa red handedly. But cvs always ruin the best scene.

Finally I like somebody posted we are talking about the people who doesnt ve brain they think and talk using cvs brain.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
well i agree gayatri di...even from my POV...the confrontation is justified though i wished that kunal did not disclose abt his second son...knowing this psycho who can do anything for her selfish reason...his second son life is in danger...but then someday this devil would have known abt SiNal second son...

currently its the start of kunal back in action...there is more to come...he has been telling the vamp non-stop that he is in a good mood today...and he doesn't want to spoil his mood...so this shows that he wants his wife and kid back home safe and sound...and then he will take some action...currently there is no proof...neither abt the deal...nor  the vamp attempt to kill AC 1...rohit's murder...so its justified to confront her...she already blurted from her mouth when she was acting psycho...creeping and crawling onto kunal...thank god he pushed her and brought her back to sense...but i doubt the devil is back to sense becos she has already become complete psycho now...

now another disaster is awaiting than kunal will man up and make this devil rot in hell...

he is happy that siddhi and AC 2 is coming back...but now since both of them will not be coming...i hope kunal take some action and save his son and wife

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverGayathri_MSKSV_20Rajash

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well i agree gayatri di...even from my POV...the confrontation is justified though i wished that kunal did not disclose abt his second son...knowing this psycho who can do anything for her selfish reason...his second son life is in danger...but then someday this devil would have known abt SiNal second son...

currently its the start of kunal back in action...there is more to come...he has been telling the vamp non-stop that he is in a good mood today...and he doesn't want to spoil his mood...so this shows that he wants his wife and kid back home safe and sound...and then he will take some action...currently there is no proof...neither abt the deal...nor  the vamp attempt to kill AC 1...rohit's murder...so its justified to confront her...she already blurted from her mouth when she was acting psycho...creeping and crawling onto kunal...thank god he pushed her and brought her back to sense...but i doubt the devil is back to sense becos she has already become complete psycho now...

now another disaster is awaiting than kunal will man up and make this devil rot in hell...

he is happy that siddhi and AC 2 is coming back...but now since both of them will not be coming...i hope kunal take some action and save his son and wife

That's true Leela,

He is back to pace.. ONly thing, he want his beloved members to be at home.. Then he wll step to do anything. Though i didnt like AC2 info passed by Kc... Anyways its hightime.. all truths will come out.

She is always a devil. .. As long as.. KC behaves cool and hide his emtions infront of Richa.. it wont show any effect..
Only KC hatredness towards Richa , can make herself blurt out her own deeds.. Like exactly happened in yday episode.
I dont think KC will sit idle and see the tamasha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
That's true Leela,

He is back to pace.. ONly thing, he want his beloved members to be at home.. Then he wll step to do anything. Though i didnt like AC2 info passed by Kc... Anyways its hightime.. all truths will come out.

She is always a devil. .. As long as.. KC behaves cool and hide his emtions infront of Richa.. it wont show any effect..
Only KC hatredness towards Richa , can make herself blurt out her own deeds.. Like exactly happened in yday episode.
I dont think KC will sit idle and see the tamasha... [/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

One thing I would like to ask for how long Kunal will keep his family members at home.

Post leap they ve shown Kunal living only for the sake of AC he believed Sidhi trying to kill his son but now he came to know that 9 yrs bak Richa tried to kill him and becos of Richa his family is suffering none of his children got d love nd affection dey deserve i.e during growing age he saw AC carving for his mothers affection and he saw d pain in sidhi's eyes and wat for is he waiting, is he expecting Richa to reveal everything then wat is he going to do as a lawyer, husband and father decorating house welcoming wife celebrating diwali and one fine day thinking wat he has to do to Richa.

Is he waiting for another disaster to happen to his family to take a step to punish Richa. Two days over he did not think wat step he is taking to punish her.

CVs this is for you. Here confession, clearing of MU, and revealing truth etc can happen in one episode but to punish Richa Kunal needs sometime and few more episodes.

CVs pls end the torture and make Kunal use his brain as it is in your hands to make Kunal intelligent or dumb.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index