Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

K - R confrontation was justified.. My POV (Page 2)

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i agree gayathri...he reacted like a normal human...probably the happiest day of his life in 9 years all he wanted was to think about siddhi coming back to his life..he did everything he could have at that moment...
n about legally punishing her dono if there is much scope for that...he can never prove she attempted to kill his baby...n about rohit...i cnt be sure but 2 ppl cnt be punished for the same crime this what i saw in a movie siddhi has already completed the trail term for rohit murder so richa wnt be convicted again for the same murder.. if any lawyers around please clarify.

Edited by ria60 - 08 November 2012 at 10:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31Gayathri_MSKRajash-Rani

amarjyoti Senior Member
amarjyoti
amarjyoti

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by rpmenon

He is basically trying to get back what he lost,or at least what he thought he had lost,and that's what any individual do under the circumstances.We can say that he should have killed her etc for argument sake,but he has better things in mind.He did what he thought was the right thing to do,he sees a mentally ill woman in front of him,and he gave her his piece of mind and left her alone.You wouldn't beat or harass a mentally challenged person.

For me,he behaved as a normal human being,whose joy of getting back the love of his life is more than  the hatred and the loss he had to face.He is just a man in love trying to get his precious possessions back in his life.

From the show's POV,they cannot show everything in 1 episode,it has to be spread out for the sake of drama.If he had NOT done anything to Richa or told her what he knows about her doings,then also KC is going to be bashed anyways...If he does,if he doesn't he is sure to face the music!!

Yes dear, Story will not start in 1 episode and end in same episode... Kahaani abhi bhi baaki hain.
He just came bak to line to correct his mistakes...
Though, richa attempts to do anything.. I hope and trust CV's will sure have some idea behind it.. Thats the reason they have made KC to confront her about all the deeds.

yes u r right or huma vahi to dekhna hai ki kunal richa ko uska kiya ki saja kaisa deta hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31Gayathri_MSK

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Gayathri very nice post Thumbs Up ...agree with ur every point
He is thinking only about siddhi ...we saw him.when siddhi is with him...he don't even remember his kid for whom he was living...even though he thought she betrayed him til now.now after knowing truth he got his life back.so he just wanna think about Siddhi.there r no proofs against richa.at this point all he could do is to make sure Tht siddhi is safe with kids.

Story wise they can't show everything in 2 r 3 episodes...if they show everything in one episode then until her Dead exposure we wil get filler episodes.so we have to wait n have some patience...

Edited by eshi.nl - 08 November 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31sarah_singhGayathri_MSKRajash

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Gayathri very nice post Thumbs Up ...agree with ur every point
He is thinking only about siddhi ...we saw him.when siddhi is with him...he don't even remember his kid for whom he was living...even though he thought she betrayed him til now.now after knowing truth he got his life back.so he just wanna think about Siddhi.

Story wise they can't show everything in 2 r 3 episodes...if they show everything in one episode then until her Dead exposure we wil get filler episodes.so we have to wait n have some patience...

Thats tru eshi... All the dhamakas wll nt b shown in 2 to 3 episodes.. Its nt a 3 hours movie...
Sure they will keep in store for daily basis... They wish to run the show as long as pzble rt... IN between fillers tho zaroor aayega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palzs

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
finally found a company, gayetri i echo ur thoughts, yes may be kunnu should not hav disclosed AD info, but rest he  all what he said was really goood, they way he slapped her, he pushed her, dragged her was worth applauding and she deserved it, the best for me was him saying he deseves punishment too... also i felt he was not ready to speak to her till she starred bad mouthing sidhi and we know if someone says something about sidhi , how he reacts, be it the bussiness man rakesh etc, so thar instigated him anhe went on..just my pov...yes i liked it, dont know the consequnces buttill was hapoy to seethe angry young man after a long time andlov.. fo a change he was not the helpless kunnu post leap buta kunnu i loved pre leap... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31Gayathri_MSKeshi.nlRajashHitchHiker_-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

finally found a company, gayetri i echo ur thoughts, yes may be kunnu should not hav disclosed AD info, but rest he  all what he said was really goood, they way he slapped her, he pushed her, dragged her was worth applauding and she deserved it, the best for me was him saying he deseves punishment too... also i felt he was not ready to speak to her till she starred bad mouthing sidhi and we know if someone says something about sidhi , how he reacts, be it the bussiness man rakesh etc, so thar instigated him anhe went on..just my pov...yes i liked it, dont know the consequnces buttill was hapoy to seethe angry young man after a long time andlov.. fo a change he was not the helpless kunnu post leap buta kunnu i loved pre leap... 

Hi padmini,

Thank you so much that you have come up with valid reasoning ... Yes, except the AC2 (i dont cnsider him as AD) rest of all he has done correctly at moment..
He was in happy mood, that after 9 long years siddhi is gonna enter into home. The moment she comes, he wanna give a hearty welcome without any disturbances and any other mess at home.

Punishment ke baat.. zaroor woh hoga... Richa has to pay for each and every of her deed. But for that KC sure needs ltl time.. very little time.

@REd & Bold... Yes he repented... but its not enough.. I would like to see a complete breakdown from Kunal.. I will wait for that.. I dont want it to bee rushed like other things.. A complete Breakdown with all the emotions... Realizing siddhi's sacrifice, Knowing the truth of Second son, Repenting for his own mistakes... everything.. A dialogue and emotion based breakdown..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Ya i know Gayathri...filler wil there...but we wil get 2 r sometimes 3 fillers a week.n damakedhaar episodes wil b there.all iam saying is if they show everything in one episode then until Dead exposure we wil get max no.of filler episodes a week Confused ...Wednesday was filler...except a small scene.yday was really good.like Padmini i loved how he reacted after she bad mouthed about Siddhi.
This is just starting...more is yet to come. First installment of slap to Dead is over.she deserve more.
Kunal have no proofs against Dead ...now at this point all he could do is to make sure that siddhi n kids r safe.

About Abhay ...til Tht cal he was very supportive...so kunal was thinking that it's just a mu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31Gayathri_MSKRajash

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

He is basically trying to get back what he lost,or at least what he thought he had lost,and that's what any individual do under the circumstances.We can say that he should have killed her etc for argument sake,but he has better things in mind.He did what he thought was the right thing to do,he sees a mentally ill woman in front of him,and he gave her his piece of mind and left her alone.You wouldn't beat or harass a mentally challenged person.

For me,he behaved as a normal human being,whose joy of getting back the love of his life is more than  the hatred and the loss he had to face.He is just a man in love trying to get his precious possessions back in his life.

From the show's POV,they cannot show everything in 1 episode,it has to be spread out for the sake of drama.If he had NOT done anything to Richa or told her what he knows about her doings,then also KC is going to be bashed anyways...If he does,if he doesn't he is sure to face the music!!

Good post! While I completely agree with you, there are a couple of things bothering me. First is the need for Kunal to divulge all information to Richa. Does he not know that she can harm his kids?? He could have simply ask her to leave with the information that Siddhi is returning back... and that he has only loved her all his life... This itself would have been a trigger to R to do something that would have enabled Richa to get caught red-handed!!!!

Second is his lack of enthusiasm to meet AC2 (AD)

He need not show any mercy towards Richa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.Krainbowgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index