Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: stuti123

with due respect to your pov Gayathri

but dont u think kunal just slapping in return for all her evil deeds is no ways an enough nd justified punsihment for such a psycho criminal...

IMO y did he have to tell richa he knows her truth ...nd he even went nd told her abt his second child ..

dint he for once think dat this woman ll not stay quiet she ll defintely try to harm siddhi nd his son ...

y the hell did he let richa walk free after confronting her despite knowing her evil capabilties very well...

i asm not at all happy with this nd nothing wat so ever can justify kunal 's lame action ...

fine he coud have waited nd collected proofs nd then had he told richa everything i would have even accepted ...but wat he did yesterday was highly dumb ...

nd i dont apporove of it a bit ...

i am not a blind kunal fan dat i ll sit nd watch watever senseless things he does ..

wats wrong is wrong ...

Totally agree with you even I didn't like Kunal living her with one slap I posted one based on dis saying Kunal waiting for one more disaster he witnessed her evil plans like molestation case, murder attempt on Sidhi and to hit murder case he got to know dat she was behind rohits murder still he left her with one slap. Is that enough? And dat too by a lawyer now indirectly he has given a chance to clear all the evidence she has and for how many more attempts Sidhi has to bear frm her. We all know dat hero will save his love but the agony pain suffered by Sidhi.

Even I would ve happy if Kunal would ve taken time played a foul play and caught Richa red handedly. But cvs always ruin the best scene.

Finally I like somebody posted we are talking about the people who doesnt ve brain they think and talk using cvs brain.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well i agree gayatri di...even from my POV...the confrontation is justified though i wished that kunal did not disclose abt his second son...knowing this psycho who can do anything for her selfish reason...his second son life is in danger...but then someday this devil would have known abt SiNal second son...

currently its the start of kunal back in action...there is more to come...he has been telling the vamp non-stop that he is in a good mood today...and he doesn't want to spoil his mood...so this shows that he wants his wife and kid back home safe and sound...and then he will take some action...currently there is no proof...neither abt the deal...nor  the vamp attempt to kill AC 1...rohit's murder...so its justified to confront her...she already blurted from her mouth when she was acting psycho...creeping and crawling onto kunal...thank god he pushed her and brought her back to sense...but i doubt the devil is back to sense becos she has already become complete psycho now...

now another disaster is awaiting than kunal will man up and make this devil rot in hell...

he is happy that siddhi and AC 2 is coming back...but now since both of them will not be coming...i hope kunal take some action and save his son and wife
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

well i agree gayatri di...even from my POV...the confrontation is justified though i wished that kunal did not disclose abt his second son...knowing this psycho who can do anything for her selfish reason...his second son life is in danger...but then someday this devil would have known abt SiNal second son...

currently its the start of kunal back in action...there is more to come...he has been telling the vamp non-stop that he is in a good mood today...and he doesn't want to spoil his mood...so this shows that he wants his wife and kid back home safe and sound...and then he will take some action...currently there is no proof...neither abt the deal...nor  the vamp attempt to kill AC 1...rohit's murder...so its justified to confront her...she already blurted from her mouth when she was acting psycho...creeping and crawling onto kunal...thank god he pushed her and brought her back to sense...but i doubt the devil is back to sense becos she has already become complete psycho now...

now another disaster is awaiting than kunal will man up and make this devil rot in hell...

he is happy that siddhi and AC 2 is coming back...but now since both of them will not be coming...i hope kunal take some action and save his son and wife

That's true Leela,

He is back to pace.. ONly thing, he want his beloved members to be at home.. Then he wll step to do anything. Though i didnt like AC2 info passed by Kc... Anyways its hightime.. all truths will come out.

She is always a devil. .. As long as.. KC behaves cool and hide his emtions infront of Richa.. it wont show any effect..
Only KC hatredness towards Richa , can make herself blurt out her own deeds.. Like exactly happened in yday episode.
I dont think KC will sit idle and see the tamasha...

bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's true Leela,

He is back to pace.. ONly thing, he want his beloved members to be at home.. Then he wll step to do anything. Though i didnt like AC2 info passed by Kc... Anyways its hightime.. all truths will come out.

She is always a devil. .. As long as.. KC behaves cool and hide his emtions infront of Richa.. it wont show any effect..
Only KC hatredness towards Richa , can make herself blurt out her own deeds.. Like exactly happened in yday episode.
I dont think KC will sit idle and see the tamasha... [/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

One thing I would like to ask for how long Kunal will keep his family members at home.

Post leap they ve shown Kunal living only for the sake of AC he believed Sidhi trying to kill his son but now he came to know that 9 yrs bak Richa tried to kill him and becos of Richa his family is suffering none of his children got d love nd affection dey deserve i.e during growing age he saw AC carving for his mothers affection and he saw d pain in sidhi's eyes and wat for is he waiting, is he expecting Richa to reveal everything then wat is he going to do as a lawyer, husband and father decorating house welcoming wife celebrating diwali and one fine day thinking wat he has to do to Richa.

Is he waiting for another disaster to happen to his family to take a step to punish Richa. Two days over he did not think wat step he is taking to punish her.

CVs this is for you. Here confession, clearing of MU, and revealing truth etc can happen in one episode but to punish Richa Kunal needs sometime and few more episodes.

CVs pls end the torture and make Kunal use his brain as it is in your hands to make Kunal intelligent or dumb.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

He need not show any mercy towards Richa...

Shweta,I know,he doesn't have to.He shouldn't. But beating her up is not the solution.Why would he ruin his happiness by getting himself and Sidhi in trouble again? As for legal action.on what basis will he file a case? For something that happened 9 years back,what basis is there now to reopen the case? If it had been so fragile,then she wouldn't have been jailed to begin with.I am not a lawyer,so I don't know the procedure.Probably someone can throw light on it.

If he hadn't told her what happened,Sidhi would have done the job for him,in  her JKR mode,and as always,she would have put her life and her family's life in jeopardy. If not Sidhi,Abhay will.If KC had not told her that he has realized what she had done,that would have been so passive.Like you said,Richa is sure to strike whether KC/Sidhi/Abhay  tells her or not.

I would only say that the CVs should pay attention not to overlook major points,like how KC should have aptly shown enthusiasm in meeting AC2.As a mother,I would have loved to see that side of KC.We also have to remember that the characters have the intelligence and the brains of the creatives who create them.So,if we need to criticize anyone,that should be directed to the CVs.. πŸ˜†

I still have hope... I will keep on hoping as long as Samir is with Parichay.😊

rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok then Imagine .. KUnal hitting ritcha like he did to Rakesh and Rohit before leap ...
it wudnt  have been consistent with the man called KUnal Chopra ...
so please... only one Thappad is ok with me its sybolic and enough to show Kunal's angst 
as far as leagal action is concerned ... what if Kunal before bringing Siddhi back get involved in filling case ... some of us might have said ... how dare u Kunal u dont even care to be at home when ur wife is returning after 9 yrs ??/ πŸ˜†
The  way that😑 witch was behaving .. it was so obvious she was not in a stable state of mind.. any one wud do what Kunal did ... leaving the room ..
as far as the revelation is concerned ... ain normal situation any one wud have speak the truth like that ...  but we are so use to that Tv soaps twists that we are considering it as fatal ...

For me it was an OK thing ... we all expect a lot from Sam every time so it is actually tough to satisfy all ... as far as creatives are concerned ... no comments πŸ˜‰
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima31

what if Kunal before bringing Siddhi back get involved in filling case ... some of us might have said ... how dare u Kunal u dont even care to be at home when ur wife is returning after 9 yrs ??/ πŸ˜†

The  way that😑 witch was behaving .. it was so obvious she was not in a stable state of mind.. any one wud do what Kunal did ... leaving the room ..

as far as the revelation is concerned ... ain normal situation any one wud have speak the truth like that ...  but we are so use to that Tv soaps twists that we are considering it as fatal ...

as far as creatives are concerned ... no comments πŸ˜‰

Perfectly said.This poor guy is doomed whatever he does,or doesn't.πŸ˜†

His respect for women doesn't allow him to bash or ill treat mentally challenged people.He did the right thing by showing her a glimpse of his anger and then walking out of the room.Like a decent person in control of his emotions.He controlled himself very well,in my opinion.I have seen countless posts where he was previously bashed for losing temper and beating up people etc... So,probably now we can give him a break? 

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he did revealed info about AD to 🀒 ...no comments..here i think we have yet to see his actions...we just saw ascene ...we have to wait n see n then comment

About kunals decorating n cleaning house...n not taking legal actions...to atleast file a case..against 🀒 he needs some proofs...i don't know about law much.just know that proofs r important to file any case.
Coming to kunal slapping her...i just loved it...she deserve more...but she wil get them in installments..she was crawling over him even after he told her that he .ca,e to know all the truth 😲 😑 😑 ...what can he do.hug her n appreciate her love. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .he just left the house...god she is shameless ,,,,yuckks 😑 😑 😑
That thataki wil not sit queit ...she wil again try to do something... 😑 😑

Where else can siddhi n kids b safe other than in his house...that s what kunal is thinking.making sure that they r with him.n she is wife ...she has to b with him that z what normal person wil think...y to question him ...for just waiting to see his wife 😲 πŸ˜†
Siddhi too wants to b with him...don't wanna stay with anyone else...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well both leads are shown dumb when it comes to vamp because Cvs just love her too much.

Only part I didn't like was Kunal revealing everything to Richa. His slap and calling her less than human all that is ok. I know one slap is not enough for everything and at that moment he can not do more than that. For the moment he did everything he could to keep her away.

Now whether Kunal revealed anything about Siddhi or not; we know she is going to strike, but still did not like why he had to reveal everything. 

Also about the case, I imagine it is quite hard as it's been 9 years. So I am willing to give him time to prepare for it once Siddhi is back. About reaction for kids; I don't care as I don't accept them. 

What pisses me off is CVs always drag vamp track. Kunal is ready to beat the hell out of guy who commented against his wife but now take time to deal with πŸ€’. I mean talk about dragging a matter, you can not make it any more obvious you love vamp too much. I do hope at least they show Kunal clearing Siddhi's name as they showed that in EK's favorite show so why not here?