Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

K - R confrontation was justified.. My POV

Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its just my POV...
Kunal and ðŸ¤¢ Confrontation...
 Yup, it would have been much more better.. But not the acting wise or not the dialogue wise...
 Thanks to shradda, for reminding me the special effects of
KC eyes turns to RED and the BG music would be more great...

Otherwise, woh richa se kya nahi kaha.
He slapped her, throwed the creature who is crawling over him and begging , Indirectly suggested her to visit mental assylum, directly bashed her saying, she is not even a human. Cursed her to be alone through out life...

Meanwhile he should not be outrageous...
Ok, we think for a while, why didn't  he punish her Severely & legally..
Does he have any proofs against her...
At least one proof other than siddhi... He would have taken step legally on spot.
 9 years back whatever happened, either richa to compelled siddhi to lie about her behavior AND Richa trying to kill babies.. No proofs at all. Then what can he do. He even cursed himself, for believing to richa words...
What else he should have done on spot??????

Right now at this moment, KC is hell bent to bring back his wife.. Then only siddhi and AC2 will be safe, so that KC can take any kind of severe step.

What i feel is, the confrontation he did, sure provokes her to the next crime.. and gets caught RED-HANDED.. Lets wait..

Please don't consider i'm offensive to anyone here. Its my POV and tried to express the positive angle from Yday episode. If you anyone agree with my point, please share your perspective..
Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
with due respect to your pov Gayathri
but dont u think kunal just slapping in return for all her evil deeds is no ways an enough nd justified punsihment for such a psycho criminal...
IMO y did he have to tell richa he knows her truth ...nd he even went nd told her abt his second child ..
dint he for once think dat this woman ll not stay quiet she ll defintely try to harm siddhi nd his son ...
y the hell did he let richa walk free after confronting her despite knowing her evil capabilties very well...
i asm not at all happy with this nd nothing wat so ever can justify kunal 's lame action ...
fine he coud have waited nd collected proofs nd then had he told richa everything i would have even accepted ...but wat he did yesterday was highly dumb ...
nd i dont apporove of it a bit ...

i am not a blind kunal fan dat i ll sit nd watch watever senseless things he does ..
wats wrong is wrong ...
Edited by stuti123 - 11 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is basically trying to get back what he lost,or at least what he thought he had lost,and that's what any individual do under the circumstances.We can say that he should have killed her etc for argument sake,but he has better things in mind.He did what he thought was the right thing to do,he sees a mentally ill woman in front of him,and he gave her his piece of mind and left her alone.You wouldn't beat or harass a mentally challenged person.

For me,he behaved as a normal human being,whose joy of getting back the love of his life is more than  the hatred and the loss he had to face.He is just a man in love trying to get his precious possessions back in his life.

From the show's POV,they cannot show everything in 1 episode,it has to be spread out for the sake of drama.If he had NOT done anything to Richa or told her what he knows about her doings,then also KC is going to be bashed anyways...If he does,if he doesn't he is sure to face the music!!

Edited by rpmenon - 11 years ago
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kc is incapable of doing anything legal even with evidence going by history.
Nw when he didnt reveal the truth to others he did it to richa knowing what she did earlier.Nthng wil happen to him but siddhi . 4 him she wil suffer.He keeps on doing mistakes nd never learns.
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said radhika n gayathri akka
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti123

with due respect to your pov Gayathri

but dont u think kunal just slapping in return for all her evil deeds is no ways an enough nd justified punsihment for such a psycho criminal...

Yes he should... make her to pay for all the deeds she did.. But yday was not the right moment. Punishment definitely should be there. she has to be punished legally. But any proof?????

IMO y did he have to tell richa he knows her truth ...nd he even went nd told her abt his second child ..
dint he for once think dat this woman ll not stay quiet she ll defintely try to harm siddhi nd his son ...
y the hell did he let richa walk free after confronting her despite knowing her evil capabilties very well...
Yes, He blurted out truth... He provoked Richa to next crime. where she will be caught red-handed.. with proof.. Then only he can punish legally and severely..

i asm not at all happy with this nd nothing wat so ever can justify kunal 's lame action ...
fine he coud have waited nd collected proofs nd then had he told richa everything i would have even accepted ...but wat he did yesterday was highly dumb ...
nd i dont apporove of it a bit ...

KC collecting proofs.. how and where???? Did Richa's house have CC cameras to shoot the deal stuff???? The nurse is gonna come and tell the richa;s deed???? From where he can collect the proofs????

i am not a blind kunal fan dat i ll sit nd watch watever senseless things he does ..
wats wrong is wrong ...

Wrong abhi nahi huwa.. 9 years pehle huwa... Now he is back to line, correcting everything..
I respect your POV cz.. Perception varies from person to person.

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 11 years ago
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

He is basically trying to get back what he lost,or at least what he thought he had lost,and that's what any individual do under the circumstances.We can say that he should have killed her etc for argument sake,but he has better things in mind.He did what he thought was the right thing to do,he sees a mentally ill woman in front of him,and he gave her his piece of mind and left her alone.You wouldn't beat or harass a mentally challenged person.

For me,he behaved as a normal human being,whose joy of getting back the love of his life is more than  the hatred and the loss he had to face.He is just a man in love trying to get his precious possessions back in his life.

From the show's POV,they cannot show everything in 1 episode,it has to be spread out for the sake of drama.If he had NOT done anything to Richa or told her what he knows about her doings,then also KC is going to be bashed anyways...If he does,if he doesn't he is sure to face the music!!

Yes dear, Story will not start in 1 episode and end in same episode... Kahaani abhi bhi baaki hain.
He just came bak to line to correct his mistakes...
Though, richa attempts to do anything.. I hope and trust CV's will sure have some idea behind it.. Thats the reason they have made KC to confront her about all the deeds.

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gayathri ..you still have hopes dat richa ll  get caught red handed ...loved ur optimism ...
but honestly speaking i dont think kunal is capable enough to catch richa red handed ...
no doubt richa ll be back with double vengence against siddhi ..nd try to harm her ...but kunal ll continue to remain clueless ..take it from me ...he ll have no role in exposing her truth ...dont keep such high hopes from kunal...
and abt collecting proofs ..i am not saying dat he shuld have done it imediately but atleast shuld have made an attempt on his own ... telling richa everything wasnt a wise move on his part ...
anywayz even if richa gets caugh he wont have any hand in it ...
hoping i am prooved wrong though...
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree gayathri...he reacted like a normal human...probably the happiest day of his life in 9 years all he wanted was to think about siddhi coming back to his life..he did everything he could have at that moment...
n about legally punishing her dono if there is much scope for that...he can never prove she attempted to kill his baby...n about rohit...i cnt be sure but 2 ppl cnt be punished for the same crime this what i saw in a movie siddhi has already completed the trail term for rohit murder so richa wnt be convicted again for the same murder.. if any lawyers around please clarify.

Edited by ria60 - 11 years ago
amarjyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

Yes dear, Story will not start in 1 episode and end in same episode... Kahaani abhi bhi baaki hain.
He just came bak to line to correct his mistakes...
Though, richa attempts to do anything.. I hope and trust CV's will sure have some idea behind it.. Thats the reason they have made KC to confront her about all the deeds.

yes u r right or huma vahi to dekhna hai ki kunal richa ko uska kiya ki saja kaisa deta hai