Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

K - R confrontation was justified.. My POV

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Its just my POV...
Kunal and Dead Confrontation...
 Yup, it would have been much more better.. But not the acting wise or not the dialogue wise...
 Thanks to shradda, for reminding me the special effects of
KC eyes turns to RED and the BG music would be more great...

Otherwise, woh richa se kya nahi kaha.
He slapped her, throwed the creature who is crawling over him and begging , Indirectly suggested her to visit mental assylum, directly bashed her saying, she is not even a human. Cursed her to be alone through out life...

Meanwhile he should not be outrageous...
Ok, we think for a while, why didn't  he punish her Severely & legally..
Does he have any proofs against her...
At least one proof other than siddhi... He would have taken step legally on spot.
 9 years back whatever happened, either richa to compelled siddhi to lie about her behavior AND Richa trying to kill babies.. No proofs at all. Then what can he do. He even cursed himself, for believing to richa words...
What else he should have done on spot??????

Right now at this moment, KC is hell bent to bring back his wife.. Then only siddhi and AC2 will be safe, so that KC can take any kind of severe step.

What i feel is, the confrontation he did, sure provokes her to the next crime.. and gets caught RED-HANDED.. Lets wait..

Please don't consider i'm offensive to anyone here. Its my POV and tried to express the positive angle from Yday episode. If you anyone agree with my point, please share your perspective..

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 08 November 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaraju73rima31palzsMalarkodiria60rpmenonKarthiN90SV_20eshi.nlRajashjay_bpm

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
with due respect to your pov Gayathri
but dont u think kunal just slapping in return for all her evil deeds is no ways an enough nd justified punsihment for such a psycho criminal...
IMO y did he have to tell richa he knows her truth ...nd he even went nd told her abt his second child ..
dint he for once think dat this woman ll not stay quiet she ll defintely try to harm siddhi nd his son ...
y the hell did he let richa walk free after confronting her despite knowing her evil capabilties very well...
i asm not at all happy with this nd nothing wat so ever can justify kunal 's lame action ...
fine he coud have waited nd collected proofs nd then had he told richa everything i would have even accepted ...but wat he did yesterday was highly dumb ...
nd i dont apporove of it a bit ...

i am not a blind kunal fan dat i ll sit nd watch watever senseless things he does ..
wats wrong is wrong ...

Edited by stuti123 - 08 November 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharebharoShehnaz.K-Hima-rainbowgirl

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
He is basically trying to get back what he lost,or at least what he thought he had lost,and that's what any individual do under the circumstances.We can say that he should have killed her etc for argument sake,but he has better things in mind.He did what he thought was the right thing to do,he sees a mentally ill woman in front of him,and he gave her his piece of mind and left her alone.You wouldn't beat or harass a mentally challenged person.

For me,he behaved as a normal human being,whose joy of getting back the love of his life is more than  the hatred and the loss he had to face.He is just a man in love trying to get his precious possessions back in his life.

From the show's POV,they cannot show everything in 1 episode,it has to be spread out for the sake of drama.If he had NOT done anything to Richa or told her what he knows about her doings,then also KC is going to be bashed anyways...If he does,if he doesn't he is sure to face the music!!

Edited by rpmenon - 08 November 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhpalzsMusiqueloverGayathri_MSKria60eshi.nlSV_20RajashHitchHiker_-Rani

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
kc is incapable of doing anything legal even with evidence going by history.
Nw when he didnt reveal the truth to others he did it to richa knowing what she did earlier.Nthng wil happen to him but siddhi . 4 him she wil suffer.He keeps on doing mistakes nd never learns.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Well said radhika n gayathri akka

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ria60Gayathri_MSKrpmenonRajashHitchHiker_-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

with due respect to your pov Gayathri
but dont u think kunal just slapping in return for all her evil deeds is no ways an enough nd justified punsihment for such a psycho criminal...

Yes he should... make her to pay for all the deeds she did.. But yday was not the right moment. Punishment definitely should be there. she has to be punished legally. But any proof?????

IMO y did he have to tell richa he knows her truth ...nd he even went nd told her abt his second child ..
dint he for once think dat this woman ll not stay quiet she ll defintely try to harm siddhi nd his son ...
y the hell did he let richa walk free after confronting her despite knowing her evil capabilties very well...
Yes, He blurted out truth... He provoked Richa to next crime. where she will be caught red-handed.. with proof.. Then only he can punish legally and severely..

i asm not at all happy with this nd nothing wat so ever can justify kunal 's lame action ...
fine he coud have waited nd collected proofs nd then had he told richa everything i would have even accepted ...but wat he did yesterday was highly dumb ...
nd i dont apporove of it a bit ...

KC collecting proofs.. how and where???? Did Richa's house have CC cameras to shoot the deal stuff???? The nurse is gonna come and tell the richa;s deed???? From where he can collect the proofs????

i am not a blind kunal fan dat i ll sit nd watch watever senseless things he does ..
wats wrong is wrong ...

Wrong abhi nahi huwa.. 9 years pehle huwa... Now he is back to line, correcting everything..
I respect your POV cz.. Perception varies from person to person.

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 08 November 2012 at 9:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhria60rpmenoneshi.nlRajash-RaniHitchHiker_

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

He is basically trying to get back what he lost,or at least what he thought he had lost,and that's what any individual do under the circumstances.We can say that he should have killed her etc for argument sake,but he has better things in mind.He did what he thought was the right thing to do,he sees a mentally ill woman in front of him,and he gave her his piece of mind and left her alone.You wouldn't beat or harass a mentally challenged person.

For me,he behaved as a normal human being,whose joy of getting back the love of his life is more than  the hatred and the loss he had to face.He is just a man in love trying to get his precious possessions back in his life.

From the show's POV,they cannot show everything in 1 episode,it has to be spread out for the sake of drama.If he had NOT done anything to Richa or told her what he knows about her doings,then also KC is going to be bashed anyways...If he does,if he doesn't he is sure to face the music!!

Yes dear, Story will not start in 1 episode and end in same episode... Kahaani abhi bhi baaki hain.
He just came bak to line to correct his mistakes...
Though, richa attempts to do anything.. I hope and trust CV's will sure have some idea behind it.. Thats the reason they have made KC to confront her about all the deeds.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhpalzsria60rpmenonRajash

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Gayathri ..you still have hopes dat richa ll  get caught red handed ...loved ur optimism ...
but honestly speaking i dont think kunal is capable enough to catch richa red handed ...
no doubt richa ll be back with double vengence against siddhi ..nd try to harm her ...but kunal ll continue to remain clueless ..take it from me ...he ll have no role in exposing her truth ...dont keep such high hopes from kunal...
and abt collecting proofs ..i am not saying dat he shuld have done it imediately but atleast shuld have made an attempt on his own ... telling richa everything wasnt a wise move on his part ...
anywayz even if richa gets caugh he wont have any hand in it ...
hoping i am prooved wrong though...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.Krainbowgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index