Phir Subah Hogi

Its Just a show (Page 3)

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

I agree it is just a show.

but the reason anyone watches a show is because at some level you connect with a character or characters.

I started to watch the show because I connected with Sugni. I saw a spirited girl whose dream was simple - she wanted to be loved, married, have a family and live a respectable life. She was not trying to change the world just improve her life so that that she could achieve that simple dream and in doing so was inspiring others to have such dreams.

But today her character is soo butchered that she has married a guy at gun point because her pride/ego is hurt????

Similarly TVS when he arrived was a decent human being who tried to do the right thing. i never saw him as perfect or God like but as an intelligent man who played dirty when he needed to but on the whole tried to be a good human being who respected people regardless of caste and creed and to whom his family was very important.

Today his character has been butchered so that he is now going to hurt the love of his life because in fit of stupidity she has married his own nephew. His intelligence which would have made him realise that his wife is playing a game has been flushed down the toilet.

Adi when he arrived with past constantly haunting him was a decent person for whom his family was everything especially his mama and his Mum.

Today his character again has been soo butchered that he has forsaken his family for a girl he has only know for a couple of months and that to marry her not to save her from something horrible but because her pride is hurt.

The Adi that arrived would not sit there and say I love you Sugni but rip his heart out with his bear hands and stomp on it until nothing was left rather admit/accept let along marry a girl who is a bedni and who his Mama loves. He was also intelligent and would be doing all he could to find out how his Mama got injured rather than worrying about getting married.

These changes are not character flows or characters evolving as they go through various experiences but wholsale redifinition that makes no sense.

This is why there is such a outcry.

Thank you for your clear, simple yet beautiful expression of why there is such an out cry in the audience. The characters are degrading with each passing episode instead of evolving.
highlighted in bold are the lines for which I applaud youClap.

I agree with your every single word. Thank you for expressing our thoughts so clearly.
God Bless. You are one my most favorite, rational writer on this forumStar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
we know its entertainment but some of the sick shit these cv does show you does have to ask your self WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you razor12 for your kind words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12ForeverSHINee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index