India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Its Just a show

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Its just a show people i respect you alot and ur wishes but dont forget when you bash or dislike a charater by the end of the day its just a show the directors are exploring different charaters like sughni and adi and vikram  its just entertainment thats all Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

venkivenkat

sunnyroshi Groupbie
sunnyroshi
sunnyroshi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarahpearl

Its just a show people i respect you alot and ur wishes but dont forget when you bash or dislike a charater by the end of the day its just a show the directors are exploring different charaters like sughni and adi and vikram  its just entertainment thats all Smile
sunnyroshi Groupbie
sunnyroshi
sunnyroshi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyroshi

Originally posted by sarahpearl

We all know this is just a show not real, but while watching these serials, people start living in these stories, they start imagining themselves in them as if they are happening in their own lives. Somehow these stories are connected with us and we get impacted by them too. Story writer also get ideas of writing stories from our day today lives: therefore, stories should make sense, have some logic and go through flow. PSH story is jumping from 90 degree to180 degree. For example, in the beginning they made us believe Vikram as a great person, compashnate, sensible and god like figure who does not have any flaw, but suddenly to make him villain, they turned his character upside down. Now they are showing he is the evilest person of all which is unbelievable and unacceptable. How such high moral person can be so bad. That's why audiences are not accepting them and making lots of noise. Sorry if I hurt someone.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulrazor12Nu_Adubabygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINee..Pankhudi..

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Some One said...

This is not entertainment this is punishment

they are obsessed with adi sugni pair... if it was for entertainment they would have listen to us and entertain us but they do not entertain !!!

mohanishaindianstargyulNu_Adurazor12babygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINee..Pankhudi..

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I know this is a show.But i feel when you daily see a particular show you try to connect to it.Somewhere you relate your life story with it.
After all shows are inspired by real life stories.Isn't it.??
While watching Vikram Singh from day1 doing,talking justice , giving respect to women you feel connected to you(if you have that characteristics) or a person you might know who has same quality.
Similarly when in the process of sudden makeover to turn him negative you tend to loose the connection.You would feel like "what the Censored"How can Adi do this to him or sugni did this to her lover.??"
It might be just a show.But mama , bhanja,their bonding these relations/Emotions are real.It happens in real life.
So at a point when incidents start which viewers can not relate(ex bhanja falling in love with mama's girlfriend) they start getting loose.
P:S-Believe me Bhanja romancing mama's girl is so unreal in my part of world.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisharazor12Nu_AdulidvinForeverSHINeeJulieD..Pankhudi..ronshaan

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Some One said...

they are obsessed with adi sugni pair... if it was for entertainment they would have listen to us and entertain us but they do not entertain !!!

Dear Many fans like Adi-Sungi too  But I accepted proper finshing is missing & current track Im also not LIKE

Edited by devraniharish - 09 November 2012 at 2:22am
Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
It is because it's a highly, unethical, depressing & demoralising & lengthy TV show that people are exercising THEIR freedoms and rights to CHOOSE whether or not to watch a show where directors continually exploit different characters and relationships in the most foolish, degrading & negative way. 

Therefore, I choose not to watch PSH for very valid reasons that I have previously posted.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaindianstargyulseemasrrazor12Nu_Adubabygirl198722lidvinForeverSHINee..Pankhudi..ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

Originally posted by ronshaan

Some One said...

Dear Many fans like Adi-Sungi too  

how many ??

10% ?

so to make them happy CV decide to give up on other 90% fans ?

mohanishaindianstargyulseemasrrazor12lidvinJulieDForeverSHINee..Pankhudi..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index