India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Chieeef !!!

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

I just had to visit this forum and say how RK is just about the best thing. 

Just in this last episode alone, the things he says and does... I don't blame Madz for being so completely besotted with him.  Is there any woman alive who would not like to hear that their husband likes the wild cat side of them and not the uncharacteristically intimidated side? Actually most married couples do end up missing the little tiffs and RK was just stating a fact. ... and Madhu knew it. Which was why the title theme played just then. Tongue  She would have felt so safe when he said that. Day Dreaming , so filled with a sense of belonging to him. 

Then there's his complete take charge attitude in dealing with the situation. His very clear intentions that the audience has no doubts about - he will do everything to protect Biwi's feelings. He holds all the cards and he can dismiss the case. It's not often that a telly hero has such a strong uncomplicated position. It's really refreshing to see someone being so sure of himself. And that line - "Aap log apne apne kamre mein jane ki takleef utha sakte hai"  Oh Joy!  How I wish that line was uttered more often in every serial ever made! It would save us all hours if not days spent watching shocked people staring endlessly and pointlessly while dramatic mujik plays. I'd rather listen to RK's one liners delivered in his draaawl. He's the Chief after all.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeesgupta990dliphansa22zoya_naziyaabhaylovepiaRenu13Little_Mermaid..Tanmaya.

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
agree very nice observation but what ever rk done to save his wify tears all gone or drown becasue nor wify listen neither bhahi ji stop both are on their spy mission or poor rk he is sleeping to give orderless order.
to murgioa main mullah haram ho gai hayLOL
..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
LOL  ya Biwi is doing her own midnight investigation but at least ... RK knows everything and Biwi only knows 50 % .   I tell you, RK even knows that Biwi will run to mayka as soon as he's asleep. He's awesome like that. Approve ROFL
-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

sgupta990 Senior Member
sgupta990
sgupta990

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Smile
Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index