Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

NEED HELP

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I read that many fans are medical student so i want help Smile
i did not see the episode in which rk was shoot. last night i was confused that i read rk was shoot on his  chest i mean up to heart or near to heart and they take him in hospital and operation done madhu saved to give him blood done pooja etc.Cry
but the question is about rk hand what happened to his hand is he broken or some thing else which i missed?Ouch
second if hand was ok than why hand is in supporter or i don't know the name in which rk hand is hanging to his neckConfused
if any body got shoot on his chest its necessary that his hand will be hanged like this or it effect on hand or chest or bodyConfused
me totally confused plz help me to understand the situation or rk hand.Confused

Edited by abhaylovepia - 08 November 2012 at 9:11pm

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
no body want to help meCry
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
That thing around his neck is called a "Sling". The Sling is used to support the healing muscle. RK was supposedly shot a little bit above his heart in the chest area. There could be many reasons for giving such patient a Sling...But one reason could be that one of the muscle's located in that area is used for movement of your Shoulder joint. If that muscle is injured and not healed properly it will cause a lot of weakness. If his arm is not in a sling and shoulder is continuously moved that particular injured muscle is also put to work and recovery will take longer plus more harm to the muscle could be caused. 

I won't go into much detail. But hope this helps clear your confusion a little bit... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girlabhaylovepiamysteriousmilli

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
thanks i was wondering that all are lieying that they are doctors
i got my answer.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index