Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Lying

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I don't get why Gunjan had to lie to Vihaan! It's going to make things so much more complicated for everyone. Couldn't she have been honest and said that her cousin was busy and that's why she came? I feel bad for the guy- he thinks that Gunjan is his fiancee and now he's excited, and now everything's going to be three times as messy as it had to be. I would think that Gunjan would be more savvy about reading people, too- from Vihaan's behavior, it's pretty obvious that he's into her- and as a Mumbai girl I really thought she would pick up on that and try to minimize it.

Idk, it just seems like drama for the sake of drama.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101KTrachnatastahninrusha4003preetipcarjunpurvixoyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lying" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely right, in TV world all these things happen to make things more complicated...more complications means more dramaLOL...seriously its all now a big mess and am 100% sure Gunjan Mayank wont end up being together, Gunjan will end up with Vihaan and Rachna will eventually end up with Rajeev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101rusha4003

trinolota1234

trinolota1234

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
agreed...

andromada

andromada

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
i totally agree but then again it seems as though she was also flirting with himConfused

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
gunjan is irrtating me she lied 

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Gunjan lied for Rachna sake.  Gunjan had her eye on Rachan she knew something was not right. She even ran out after Rachna but I hope she clear thing up soon with Vihaan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmm

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree ... I cant see any reason why Gunjan sould lie to Vihaan ...

In the first meeting it was ok , she could laugh it off ... saying she was pulling his leg ... but to carry it forward even upto karvachauth... it really silly ... there's no way Gunjan and Rachna can get away with this !!!

Totally messy for all concerned ... Unhappy ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
cv's of tv serials just love to make things complicated LOL...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.