Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
LOL excuse me with my title lol but really???
Last time I made a post when Mami told Anuj that if harish avantika unite they will be in trouble ! Confused
So I had made a post that why is Mami not wanting them to unite when avantika moving back with harish will leave Deewan empire alone for Anuj then------exactly what she told herself today happily when she came to know HarTika aren't divorcing and if they unite her hurdle will be gone ! Tongue

So please CVs really don't show her once again going back to the stupid reasoning of keeping avantika separate lol! Today's reasoning was better of her wanting them to unite !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kolshesherkobitaanusha.cochinf.s.mEkSapnoKiPari-Gunjan-Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pendulum Maami" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
MAmi has no clue as to what she really wants... she is a headless chicken...so is Latika! Even if you get all the members of "Criminal Minds" to profile them... they would not be able to tell us about the intention of the UNSUBS!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushaanManeet-Khush-anusha.cochinf.s.m-Gunjan-

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
U wrote my mind dear..I was thnkg d same..

Mami's wish abt re-union of Harish-Avanthika make sense...But then before y she was adamant 2 seperate demConfused

Edited by anusha.cochin - 08 November 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_4m_kol-Khush-f.s.m-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah again agree with everything that you've said. Sheila Mami definitely seems like the most confused character because one moment they show her wanting one thing and then the next moment something else. With an audience like us, Sheila needs to stop playing with our minds. We're already so confused with the future tracks that the CVs are hiding like tricks up their sleeves!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-anusha.cochin

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
cvs r confused  n showing total bakwas!

how can adi b sooo dumb n not noe how to behave wid a wife or wht to expect from a wife!!

-Khush-anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
cv's not finalised yet...seems so

Mami s changing her decisions daily Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Ya really mami's character is behaving like a pendulum...
She also don't know what do next...

-Khush-anusha.cochin

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
@supriya Word! Adi is behaving as if he hasn't attended school after 7th grade and has no s*x education what so ever :O I mean how can you whisper like that in your "girl friend's" ear and find it normal :P I mean ya if we have a secret thing we all do it but doing that after closing the door and all ! An that too with your wife :P

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 09 November 2012 at 6:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.