Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
yesterday i didn't see Vishnu to mourn about Lakshmi's disappearance ..i know show is about Mahadev and..but still i saw Vishnu smiling...how come?? his wife is missing..though he is god but he should be sad ..at least they could show a sad dialogue from which we could know that he is missing lakshmi

i so wanted to see my saurav...in sad acting..but he was smilingLOL

Edited by aru_86 - 08 November 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShakakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no Vishnu's pain" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
When the makers will feel it necessary they will show it.At present they're concentrating on the SM track.

Edited by subha2601 - 08 November 2012 at 9:02pm

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
your views plzCry

Edited by aru_86 - 08 November 2012 at 8:52pm

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
actually Lakshmi going was more temporary-also unlike Sati she didnt die hence i feel the emotional turmoil wasnt nessesary
Lakshmi Ji was going to come back,Vishnu knows it hence he isnt  greiving that much,and considering that the SM is the only way to get her back,i think it will be better for him to concentrate on thatLOL

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
actually i want to see some importance on Saurav..tired of his same smiling expression..that's why..rona hi sahiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I too wanna see an emotional Vishnu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekhaakshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
this is wat srj said in his interview which will explain u the question
"On the other hand when I play Vishnuji, I cannot do much research. I mean I cannot break things down and determine why he acts in a certain way because he is God. Having said that, I do understand that as God, he knows everything, he is aware of the past, present and the future but then again, he cannot disclose everything. He is bound by time and if he gives anything away before its time then it will lead to chaos. So, he knows everything but he is quiet and just maintains that all knowing smile and that is his personality.'

so vishnu was in pain wen his laxmi dissapeared but as he is knows that he will get her back via sm and which is also required for genearal functioning of rest shrushti , he has to hide his pain and concentrate on his duty , as he is god.

i just love srj , he understands his character so well and executes it perferctly.

i know here people are first fan of mohit annd than srj

but for me pranpriya is of prime importance

i wish a show on vishnu comes soon wid him as lead  if he does not get desired fiction show soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12jyoti07akshirocksPatrarekha

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
he is happy yar since he will get a improved version of his wife. from lakshmi she will emerge as mahalakshmi from samudra mathan.
he is eagerly waiting for him new from, so why be sadWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.