Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~Saptrang~~[IO] *mi marathi 7* (Page 18)

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

Well ...not like I voted LOL

And it is true that he provided no entertainment unlike the others 

So overall the result is fair I guess Cry

hmmm I wanted Niketan to win..

For max seasons tv celebrities won...It would have been different if Niketan would have won 

I don't believe on the myth that final winner is the result of votes given by viewersConfusedConfused.

I think channel decides it at the last moment. 

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Yashi--

Well ...not like I voted LOL

And it is true that he provided no entertainment unlike the others 

So overall the result is fair I guess Cry

hmmm I wanted Niketan to win..

For max seasons tv celebrities won...It would have been different if Niketan would have won 

I don't believe on the myth that final winner is the result of votes given by viewersConfusedConfused.

I think channel decides it at the last moment. 

Same here 
But what apparently happened was that Sana had won 
The channel did not want that 
So they opened the voting lines again yest 
Because they wanted Urva to win 
Nik cha Imam barobar bhaandan jhaala nasta then he would pakka have come 2nd 
But because it had, they couldnt risk saying ki he was saved because of his friendship with Salman 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Had to share this from the Nik AT 
Originally posted by barlin

I honestly don't care who wins now, for me Niketan has been the winner and will continue to be.
I have never been part of a forum, never voted for anyone for a reality show let alone watch one completely.I always thought this show was a pathetic excuse for a reality show and out of work actors and models come here in desperation to save their careers and are mercilessly exploited in the name of good entertainment (this may hold good to some extent even now Tongue ). But it is this ridiculous show that introduced me to Niketan. A model by profession, An Engineer through education, A knowledgeable decent gentleman by choice. He never stops to amaze me. His intelligence...he's one smart cookie and I never expected a model to talk so fondly about Newton's laws, Cloud types, Quantum physics, spiritual healing all at the same time. He cannot be restricted to just a few things and his outlook towards life, his general attitude, not to mention his sense of humour( which was sometimes out of line and weird tooTongue) and most importantly his ability to accept good in people in spite of his differences with them and the list goes on. One of the best qualities that just made me melt and become his fan is, barring Imam he never let anyone feel isolated and always checked on people and diverted them( Also I don't think Imam ever felt isolated, he loved being alone). Especially when Sapna was depressed and locked herself in the loo, all were engrossed in talking...he went and sat with her till she was settled.He was the same to everyone in the house.This guy is almost perfect, even his insecurities, outbursts of anger, his insensitive behaviour seemed justified. He was the only reason for me to watch the show and for me he was the most entertaining of the lot and this is my kind of entertainment. The only thing which is making me sad right now is that I don't get to stalk him any moreTongue. I will miss him terribly, he has been a very good influence. Irrespective of the results, he's an Arabi ghoda of that house!
And a special mention to this AT and its members, you reflect his principles and your interactions seem to be decent and just, glad to be a part of it. Smile
-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
By god sanika
so much tarif :D

yest i enjoyed imam's pachka

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aparna-

By god sanika
so much tarif :D

yest i enjoyed imam's pachka

lol !

I did not see the finale knowing it is all fixed ...what is the point ?

--Yashi--

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Do you guys know an ID by the name superstar?

I always find this person in the list of latest visitors , but I do not recall having talked to him/her

--Yashi--

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Had to share this from the Nik AT 
Originally posted by barlin

I honestly don't care who wins now, for me Niketan has been the winner and will continue to be.
I have never been part of a forum, never voted for anyone for a reality show let alone watch one completely.I always thought this show was a pathetic excuse for a reality show and out of work actors and models come here in desperation to save their careers and are mercilessly exploited in the name of good entertainment (this may hold good to some extent even now Tongue ). But it is this ridiculous show that introduced me to Niketan. A model by profession, An Engineer through education, A knowledgeable decent gentleman by choice. He never stops to amaze me. His intelligence...he's one smart cookie and I never expected a model to talk so fondly about Newton's laws, Cloud types, Quantum physics, spiritual healing all at the same time. He cannot be restricted to just a few things and his outlook towards life, his general attitude, not to mention his sense of humour( which was sometimes out of line and weird tooTongue) and most importantly his ability to accept good in people in spite of his differences with them and the list goes on. One of the best qualities that just made me melt and become his fan is, barring Imam he never let anyone feel isolated and always checked on people and diverted them( Also I don't think Imam ever felt isolated, he loved being alone). Especially when Sapna was depressed and locked herself in the loo, all were engrossed in talking...he went and sat with her till she was settled.He was the same to everyone in the house.This guy is almost perfect, even his insecurities, outbursts of anger, his insensitive behaviour seemed justified. He was the only reason for me to watch the show and for me he was the most entertaining of the lot and this is my kind of entertainment. The only thing which is making me sad right now is that I don't get to stalk him any moreTongue. I will miss him terribly, he has been a very good influence. Irrespective of the results, he's an Arabi ghoda of that house!
And a special mention to this AT and its members, you reflect his principles and your interactions seem to be decent and just, glad to be a part of it. Smile
LOL...it seems he/she is very big fan of NiketanTongue
This time I am fan of no oneTongue. so doesn't matter much who wonLOLLOL

-sanika-

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Do you guys know an ID by the name superstar?

I always find this person in the list of latest visitors , but I do not recall having talked to him/her

don't have any ideaConfusedConfused.He/she must be ur secret admirerWinkWink

-sanika-

Go to top