India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Dont assume let KT speak for himself !!

KTlover Groupbie
KTlover
KTlover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Lately there is so much discussions going on regarding whether KT is leaving d show, he's jealous of Tandon n x,y,z...so want to put it like this

1-Why is this article being taken all seriosuly?? Doesnt it seem like DNA is just beating around the bush..
2-Karan may have his own issue's of getting lesser screen space but I guess this the problem with each and every cast of the show, except Jeeman as the show is based on them...n the cancer track which has been mentioned here...in later half of that track KT got more screen space then other's
3-And when this entire forum was with the other couple when some article was published daz back n none of fans on d 2nd couple of d show made mockery of the couple mentioned in article then why Kt is being bashed??
Why he would be insecure n jealous ...???

P.S please either refrain from commenting or be a lil more respectful...n please avoid any hateful remark towards karan in this thread !

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ktcharmViren4everpuneetksingh9halfbloodprincesiya803sanjana_coolSaaraa.-Latty--vish-sumonetolubpinky.paddapreetipclovelife.aish.relentless..Sumi.

--Ayesha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ayesha--
--Ayesha--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Yah dnt blame kt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloversanjana_cool

imsid Senior Member
imsid
imsid

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
agree wid u..
I realy dnt understand why people bash karan and
i really feel that people on forum are biased towards virman. And i dont c any reason for that.
Let manvi do anything they always have a reason to justify her but if jivika does a little thing people start bashing her.
Coming back to karan
karan has no reasons to get jealous of kushal because he is settled properly in d tv industry. He is an all rounder a host dances actor everything. Then why jealous. i started watching this show for karan..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_coolsumonetolub-Latty-

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u!!
i'm mean karan has not even announced officially anything...so we can't just assume a reason becoz of an article...

karan is such a talented actor...both kushal n karan share a great professional bond...so people shouldn't call karan being jealous n insecure!!

KTloverktcharmsanjana_cool

sanjana_cool IF-Dazzler
sanjana_cool
sanjana_cool

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
agreed with each and every word of urs!!

stop bashing my rockstar!!if others r not bashed then why only he????
the article might be incorrect:))

and even if it is correct,then i totally agree wid karan...he hardly gets any space in ehmmbh!!
his character is not being explored!!!

no problem...as i said before in my previous post,wherever karan goes im gonna follow...i watched this serial only and only for him and will watch anything for him!!!!

ps.stop bashing him!!!!

KTloverktcharm-vish-

__Aarti__ IF-Rockerz
__Aarti__
__Aarti__

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
but i see dont anyone bashing karan here . this is the first time i'm hearing that people are talking about karan leaving the show .

we all know that he is on a leave ,and will soon resume the shooting .

there is no confusion at all about this .

Edited by __Aarti__ - 08 November 2012 at 8:52pm

KTloverktcharmsanjana_cool

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Karan's a very straightforward guy, but the biggest fact is he's highly professional, he would never say such stuff about his co-stars no matter how friendly or non friendly he is with them.

I'm not saying this to defend Tacker or coz im a fan of him, but i've been following the guy offscreen since a long time, and he's always cordial with all his co-stars, yeah he does have special close friends for sure, but he wouldn't blurt out crap like this about anybody...

I think this grapevine has been growing almost everywhere now, but i don't believe it even by a 0.1%, and won't till tacker himself confirms :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloverktcharmpuneetksingh9Fari_15sanjana_cool-vish-sumonetolubaish.

ktcharm Groupbie
ktcharm
ktcharm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
superlike...yes why everyone is after karan...widout even listening anything from him commenting on issue is not good...wait n wait people..

KTloversanjana_coolrelentless.

Go to top