Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion 9:Update p.1, 78 (Page 82)

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by PriyaBB

Originally posted by susan29

Vishal was briefly shown in the living room. But guess today also they will play chhuppa chhuppi. Disapprove

hmmm till he is introduced on tv ...

Yeah, I think so.

I dont understand why these people show Delnaaz brushing her teeth and she spends sooo much time doing it. Confused
She keep herself away from people. did anyone notice, she will involve herself only in task or talk to aakshaa ..baki kitchen main ...jitna kaam bolegeee uthnaa aggeee jayegeee. - Baktiyaar/Tannaz Irani.

Yeah I was surprised to see Delnaaz talking to Vrajesh for so long at night.She was constantly walking and talking to him.
brain washagainst urvashi I guess. She has problem with urvashi since begaining and using aaksha to fight with her. Delu is playing well, every single person who comes out wants delu to win, so sidhi saadhi, so saachi, poor abla pati se mari hui nari. she is playing her charchater well Clap

Edited by PriyaBB - 10 November 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throughmysensessusan29

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Mink making hair .. on bed .. one plait, two plait, three plait, four plait :P hair goes up .. damn!! .. who needs yoga .. BB can force u into being patient a su have never been .. :( :(

ok.. 5 plaits now .. 

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 November 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpleSunshine797ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Gosh this live feed is useless. Its better to watch 40 min show and get all the gossip. 

simplypurpleSunshine797

SpringPrincess Senior Member
SpringPrincess
SpringPrincess

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
and there goes...5th plait...6th plait...Ermm.i doubt what the outcome will be after plaiting every single hair..Confused

simplypurpleZoobiDoobi

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by susan29

Vishal was briefly shown in the living room. But guess today also they will play chhuppa chhuppi. Disapprove

hmmm till he is introduced on tv ...

Yeah, I think so.

I dont understand why these people show Delnaaz brushing her teeth and she spends sooo much time doing it. Confused
She keep herself away from people. did anyone notice, she will involve herself only in task or talk to aakshaa ..baki kitchen main ...jitna kaam bolegeee uthnaa aggeee jayegeee. - Baktiyaar/Tannaz Irani.

Yeah I was surprised to see Delnaaz talking to Vrajesh for so long at night.She was constantly walking and talking to him.
brain washagainst urvashi I guess. She has problem with urvashi since begaining and using aaksha to fight with her. Delu is playing well, every single person who comes out wants delu to win, so sidhi saadhi, so saachi, poor abla pati se mari hui nari. she is playing her charchater well Clap

Urvashi ka to pata nahi but Vrajesh has been angry with Aashla and Delnaaz was trying to solve the animosity. lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quantico

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali1790

and there goes...5th plait...6th plait...Ermm.i doubt what the outcome will be after plaiting every single hair..Confused

U didn't hear it? She said earlier ke plait kar ke she will open them that way her hair will look curly. 

Quantico

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Gosh this live feed is useless. Its better to watch 40 min show and get all the gossip. 

Sahi Jawab .. think should figure out sthg better to do .. 

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 November 2012 at 9:00pm

ZoobiDoobi

agatha Senior Member
agatha
agatha

mink should keep this hair style for  a week atleast, taking in to consideration the time she invested in it Shocked

simplypurpleZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index