Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion 9:Update p.1, 78 (Page 58)

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by Nishita123

Awww Camera now focussed on the 2 lovebirdsHeart

Kaun Kaun /? LOL Sana and Vishal ?? 

nahi re...ashka aur SanaLOL

LOL...Why I am not surprised LOL  Kambal buddies LOL

haann thats exactly what they are under right now...a kambalOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

but they r not using each other shewredlyWink..niketan is not playing open gameWink he will end breaking their trustWink bigboss will expose his game sooner or later with googlyWink

Anshu, I think thats good he is playing shrewdly...I am also waiting for the day when Nik's intentions are exposedLOL
My POV is everyone's playing their own game...no one is a friend...they dont care for each other...they are here to win!

but the way niketan playing it looks badWinkWink arre bhai thapad bhi maro toh hello bol kar maroLOLLOLLOL thoda pyaar se maroLOLLOL...i want niketan and sapna to remain in top 3  at least but in real life i may not like to meet themWink

simplypurple

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

niketan is cynical by nature...he will be like this with anything in his life...so we need to look at him keeping his nature in mind...

he is better of the lot thats all...what else to expect in BB Wink

sometimes i think he has seen the world much more and is more intelligent than rest (apart from sidhhu that is)

completely agree!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29Nishita123

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

but the way niketan playing it looks badWinkWink arre bhai thapad bhi maro toh hello bol kar maroLOLLOLLOL thoda pyaar se maroLOLLOL...i want niketan and sapna to remain in top 3  at least but in real life i may not like to meet themWink

Me neither...i do not want a friend like NikWink
Sapna---she scares meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpletanvismilefire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by simplypurple

Niketan is influencing Urvashi also. She was back biting about Aashka's captaincy. I think slowly I will lose respect for all of them. Ermm

Why shouldnt she? Ashka has been talking behind Urv's back all the time.
Nik and Urv togther are playing the game I think.
PS- these people dont have any thing to do anyways other than bitching...koi zabardast task do BBBig smile

Yeah I know. They have nothing better to do. BB bores them, let's them back bite and then MUTES IT! Angry But since the last 2 days, I'm disappointed with Niketan. I was just started to like him but he bad mouths everyone. I thought he was Rajev's friend and he didn't even leave him. I wonder if Niketan is trying to form a group with Urvashi, Mink and Rajev.

niketan is cynical by nature...he will be like this with anything in his life...so we need to look at him keeping his nature in mind...

he is better of the lot thats all...what else to expect in BB Wink

sometimes i think he has seen the world much more and is more intelligent than rest (apart from sidhhu that is)
susan he doesn;t  care much abt anybody Wink..offering jacket and talking in kicthen is not enough to be gud menWink same niketan was overloading sampatji that mataji aap bathroom bhi dho denaLOL and he was sun tanningWink ..he just care his matlabWink

simplypurplesusan29

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
chalo ji chalu ho gaya Ashka aur Sana ka romance under kambalLOL
Nishi- Go watch!WinkEmbarrassed

oh its a threesomeEmbarrassed

Edited by crystalline23 - 10 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurplefire_gunNishita123

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Agree with most of u not that excited with vishal evn precap didnt excite me much! Think he will be nominated in his second week out by 4th..something tells me him being in or out will not make much of a difference!

Sunshine797

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Niketan is influencing Urvashi also. She was back biting about Aashka's captaincy. I think slowly I will lose respect for all of them. Ermm

Why shouldnt she? Ashka has been talking behind Urv's back all the time.
Nik and Urv togther are playing the game I think.
PS- these people dont have any thing to do anyways other than bitching...koi zabardast task do BBBig smile

Yeah I know. They have nothing better to do. BB bores them, let's them back bite and then MUTES IT! Angry But since the last 2 days, I'm disappointed with Niketan. I was just started to like him but he bad mouths everyone. I thought he was Rajev's friend and he didn't even leave him. I wonder if Niketan is trying to form a group with Urvashi, Mink and Rajev.

Rajeev called him sarthi( krishna  but sarthi doesnt use arjun,seriously i dont like people who manupulate ,cheat other to win,it just shows how weak are their principles ,who can do anything for money ,a game can be only won when played genuinely ,like sidhu ji then only you get respect,in roadies what kind of people won the game ,they got money but no respect.

simplypurplefire_gun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index