Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Live Telecast Discussion 9:Update p.1, 78 (Page 56)

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by crystalline23

Thank you AM and SP Big smile
How did Niketan survive this nominations wow...mindblowing. Vrajesh ka game hil gaya lagta hai boss!
Aashka ne to ganga jamuna saraswati baha di hogi LOL

Bold- I know right? He is playing very well...i hope he wins

Yes I think He will win this season. Hope so. 
Alag che - no more soap bahu winners this season.
yes please...no more soap bahu ...someone should win who plays the game right...like niketan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLassVintageWineNishita123

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by simplypurple

Niketan is influencing Urvashi also. She was back biting about Aashka's captaincy. I think slowly I will lose respect for all of them. Ermm
may be sidhuji also found it that niketan is playerLOLLOL sidhu says he wants dellu to win the showLOLLOL  in article first he named niketan when salman asked LOLLOL..niketan shewred  player who made sure tat he wont get nominated untill his plan workedLOL urvarshi is mufat she says alots of thing when she gets angryLOLLOL GMM mein thi toh niketan kii watt lagathiLOLLOL sayatani kii bhi lagayi wattLOLLOL

Sayantani ka kaise? Mujhe yaad nahi aa raha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Awww Camera now focussed on the 2 lovebirdsHeart

Kaun Kaun /? LOL Sana and Vishal ?? 

sana and ashka

Edited by ana zia - 10 November 2012 at 10:33am

Nishita123

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Niketan is influencing Urvashi also. She was back biting about Aashka's captaincy. I think slowly I will lose respect for all of them. Ermm

Why shouldnt she? Ashka has been talking behind Urv's back all the time.
Nik and Urv togther are playing the game I think.
PS- these people dont have any thing to do anyways other than bitching...koi zabardast task do BBBig smile
niketan playing aloneWink he is just using rajeev,mink and urvarshi for his benefit Wink even in mirror he said its all abt me me me Wink  he told rajeev tat all the time he thinks abt bigboss only not even her sisterWinkhe bitched rajeev in rude manner to minkWink yeh khud hi bolta hai kii we may not meet each other after show..we should take each other like meeing at coffe placeWink 

I think even Urv, Mink are playing  their own game...its just that Niketan is openly showing and they arent.
But then again who isnt playing? The best player better win this timeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeNishita123

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

all are coming to same category and there is no sidhu to enculcate some positive thoughts into them ,just now i saw an interview of sampat where she call sidhu and other  fake ,na koi bahot acha that  she says na mujse koi bura thaLOL pus i m surprised ,she always would speak ill of rajeev but now she says that hum jaise aurat ho toh ye mazak karta ,ye toh waha ki ladiyan thi ...LOL but i m glad her perception have changed her lot but she never very bad or good of anybody 
shampyji was talking nonsense ..all she want is moneyLOLLOL thats why she wants to re enterWink

zeefan 1

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Why shouldnt she? Ashka has been talking behind Urv's back all the time.
Nik and Urv togther are playing the game I think.
PS- these people dont have any thing to do anyways other than bitching...koi zabardast task do BBBig smile
niketan playing aloneWink he is just using rajeev,mink and urvarshi for his benefit Wink even in mirror he said its all abt me me me Wink  he told rajeev tat all the time he thinks abt bigboss only not even her sisterWinkhe bitched rajeev in rude manner to minkWink yeh khud hi bolta hai kii we may not meet each other after show..we should take each other like meeing at coffe placeWink 

I think even Urv, Mink are playing  their own game...its just that Niketan is openly showing and they arent.
But then again who isnt playing? The best player better win this timeEmbarrassed
but they r not using each other shewredlyWink..niketan is not playing open gameWink he will end breaking their trustWink bigboss will expose his game sooner or later with googlyWink

zeefan 1

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Awww Camera now focussed on the 2 lovebirdsHeart

Kaun Kaun /? LOL Sana and Vishal ?? 

nahi re...ashka aur SanaLOL

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLassNishita123

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ok the new guy ka entry dint impress me a bit :| 

SushiTasty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index