Live Telecast Discussion 9:Update p.1, 78 - Page 104

Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh, how long will BB show us this cookery show. πŸ˜­ Then for the next hour we'll see everyone from a distance coz Vishal with sit with them and eat.
Delnaz can't take any decision on her own😑.. Yeh roti kahan rakhon ? Yeh fold kadun? Yeh kahan karun? Iska kya karun??!! Uff!!!😑
Originally posted by simplypurple

Gosh, how long will BB show us this cookery show. πŸ˜­ Then for the next hour we'll see everyone from a distance coz Vishal with sit with them and eat.
why arent they showing vishal? i watched quite alot live feed yday and they didnt really show him...i want to see if hes made any impact in there or not! i hope hes nt a new mink (all talk and no action type)🀒
Originally posted by Khushi.

Delnaz can't take any decision on her own😑.. Yeh roti kahan rakhon ? Yeh fold kadun? Yeh kahan karun? Iska kya karun??!! Uff!!!😑

She is tryin very hard to be in everyone's good books that's why she needs even the smallest approval from them 😑
Why is everyone standing and eating? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sonia1230

why arent they showing vishal? i watched quite alot live feed yday and they didnt really show him...i want to see if hes made any impact in there or not! i hope hes nt a new mink (all talk and no action type)🀒

They'll start showing him after today's tv episode.

Why is everyone standing and eating? πŸ˜•
omg i was going to write the same thing and then urva and vrajesh sat dwn to eat lol.. im sure most of them ate half of their food standing up and then realized theres a table right in front of them and finally sat downπŸ˜†

They'll start showing him after today's tv episode.
yay.. about timeπŸ‘
is urvashi complaining about sana??
sana made coffee
when she leaves urvashi says she made this for rajeev
and she says the instructions are clear, no body is even suppose to gi near him,😲
kabhi koi saib day raha hai, kerne do