Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Telecast Discussion 9:Update p.1, 78 - Page 77

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
now sapna sleeping with aaskha .. i thought people r not allowed to sleep .. didnt B had a rule abt this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissMeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srkangel

honestly i didn't like veena's "entertainment" n wanted her out but hrishant on the hand was such a cool guy .. loved his and shweta pairingπŸ˜‰

I hated Veena with Aaashmit. But on her own, I think she was a good person within the house, and good fun πŸ˜› I thought Shweta was a bit tooo goody-two-shoes
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

now sapna sleeping with aaskha .. i thought people r not allowed to sleep .. didnt B had a rule abt this??

I think Aashka is having cramps. So I understand her resting, but idk why Sapna is lying down as well. Probably wants to make Aashka feel better.
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Muna_93

🀣 OMG, lol what was Urvashi saying to the camera?! I can't even repeat it.. πŸ˜• lol, yaar, these guys are tooo funny... 

Kya bol rahi hai??πŸ˜•  
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. Niketan never fully closes the door when he urinates. He doesn't even remove his mic!
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

I don't have any idea either. πŸ˜•
This entire season I have observed that BB is very flexible with rules such as sleeping during daytime, speaking in English etc.
Edited by blackie - 11 years ago
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Muna_93

I hated Veena with Aaashmit. But on her own, I think she was a good person within the house, and good fun πŸ˜› I thought Shweta was a bit tooo goody-two-shoes

Shweta was fake top to bottom but i respect the way she controlled herself in the House.It calls for a lot of mental ability. 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: throughmysenses

Kya bol rahi hai??πŸ˜•  

She said how Aashka and Delnaaz are unwell, and requested for a hot water bag or something. It's their time of the month... she was talking about how every woman experiences it and stuff.
Edited by HotMess - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: HotMess

She said how Aashka and Delnaaz are unwell, and requested for a hot water bag or something. It's their time of the month... she was talking about how every woman experiences it and stuff.

WTHHH.. what was the need of the pep talk?πŸ˜†
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

LOL. Niketan never fully closes the door when he urinates. He doesn't even remove his mic!

Yikes! Bechara sound engineer/audio technician

He should learn to close the door. Ek din uska boori tarah se embarassment hoga. πŸ˜†