Live Telecast Discussion 9:Update p.1, 78 - Page 73

Posted: 11 years ago
is that nik laying down in the garden area in that weird position.
Originally posted by happyviewer

hi guys...did mink finally tellurv aboutashka -dellu bitching, or isshe still thinking about it.

Mink is phuska hua bomb...Disappointing.
Sapna cleaning the bathroom and I hear Sana too

Rajeev singing and fixing his clothes as always
Rajeev is singing...jaan e jaan dhundha phir raha, main yahaan se wahaan...😆
I think Vishal came there and they changed camera ðŸ˜Ą
Originally posted by Nishita123

LOL ! Today Delnaz is making Parsi daal...You will end up learning different cuisines also - Parsi daal, Gujju daal, Panjabi daal  ðŸ˜†

😆

Not only cooking, BB is hell bent on teaching us daily household chores also. 😆
Delu says onion tarka is not done in parsi daal..eehhh Ghaad soo boring.. cookery show ðŸĪŠ
Delnaz : Paarsi daal mein kanda wala tadka nahi hota...😆 
Suyash sun rahe ho na...lolz
I just don't understand the point of hiding vishal anymore as they have clearly shown him in today's precap -.-
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Sana also washing dishes with Ashka..Delu asks if there's a washing machine here? Rajeev says something to which she says what rubbish 😆 Delu singing Naam kya hai pyaar ka mara ghar ka pata do Rajeev says Dil hai tumhara 😆

Delu says she knows why everyone liked Maata jee's bhaajiyan because her oil was something..Delu asks Rajeev to throw the water out of the daal or rice something.. she keeps instructing him on how to do it 😆

lol, I don't know what everyone else thinks of him now, but I quite like Rajeev ðŸ˜ƒ He is quite stupid in a funny way, but he doesn't have that negative quality of over-smartness and being "tez", which makes him kinda cute and silly, running around the GMM all day and being told off all the time ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

nik seem to be doing some kind of mediation. no normal person can lay in that position for that long..ðŸĪ”