Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
sp delnaaz is also nominated.this week 4 people r nominated?
WreckLass thumbnail
Delnaz is bring sweet with everyone in the house...am sure she is acting.
I just want her true self out.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

olors' big ticket reality show Bigg Boss always throws up new challenges to its contestants. And for this season, the makers (Endemol India) have come up with a fresh idea of erecting a separate house, which they apparently refer to as the 'Digital House'. The work on this house was on for the past few weeks, and it will be unleashed to the contestants as well as the audience in few days time.

So what's this house about? Well, we hear that this is a house which will make life tough for contestants. The house has been built on the setup of a village wherein there will be no gas and stove… Does this alarm you? Well, the contestants put inside this house will have to use aluminum vessels to cook their food and also use kerosene and stove to cook. In addition to this, the sleeping arrangements and the way of living in the house will also match the village set up, is what we hear.

So who will be given the tough task of entering this house first? Well, our inside sources tell us that the channel and production house are in talks with all the eliminated contestants and plan to give them a second lease of life in the Bigg Boss house (season 6). Though we could not get a confirmation on the contestants getting back at the time of filing our story, we hear that there is a high chance of all the contestants getting back, probably with the exception of Aseem. The buzz is that the eliminated contestants (whoever gets back) will be put into the Digital house.

In addition to this, Navjot Singh Sidhu will exit the house in tonight's (9 November) episode as he will get busy with his political campaign. The news has just hit the media circles about Vishal Karwal making his entry into the house in tonight's episode.

So get ready viewers for some new action in the Bigg Boss house. 

WreckLass thumbnail
Mink to Nik- Shld I tell ourvashi what i told u?
NIk- Depends on what?πŸ˜†
MInk- that I saw Ashka n others bitching abt her?

Helll yeah woman! Why are you asking? Go right ahaead
Edited by crystalline23 - 11 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now i getting it why bigboss made them wait outside on friday and even today half of the time they were outside..they giving finsihing touch to their seprate house so they dont want bbmates to know abt it πŸ˜‰ that was the reason they were sitting out for whole fridayπŸ˜†
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Niketan is influencing Urvashi also. She was back biting about Aashka's captaincy. I think slowly I will lose respect for all of them. πŸ€”
jenny-zee thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Niketan is influencing Urvashi also. She was back biting about Aashka's captaincy. I think slowly I will lose respect for all of them. πŸ€”

Actually she has a right to speak because all the time aksha is cribbing over her lost captaincy that she was not at fault.
WreckLass thumbnail
Mink was talking and Rajev yawned.
So Nik says- Dude, why are you insulting her (mink) when she is talking?πŸ˜†
Rajev- Mink ki wajah se Rajev aur Nik mein daraar...

Nik- When it happned to me the other day, how come you dint speak?πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

I heard Delu saying Sapna was nominated directly ! I think Urvashi was asked to nominate one directly as a captain and she took Sapna's name ! 

Thank you AM and SP πŸ˜ƒ
How did Niketan survive this nominations wow...mindblowing. Vrajesh ka game hil gaya lagta hai boss!
Aashka ne to ganga jamuna saraswati baha di hogi πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Why shouldnt she? Ashka has been talking behind Urv's back all the time.
Nik and Urv togther are playing the game I think.
PS- these people dont have any thing to do anyways other than bitching...koi zabardast task do BBπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by crystalline23 - 11 years ago