Live Telecast Discussion 9:Update p.1, 78 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
3 people nominated..Sapna and 2 others  ..mostly AAshka..
Del said, Sapna is directly nominated so that means Urva directly nominated Sapna today !!!
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Del said, Sapna is directly nominated so that means Urva directly nominated Sapna today !!!

πŸ₯³..aashuka ko kar deti
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

ha ha ha...as i said before😎..dont worry sapna ke phankhoo ..she is nt leaving at allπŸ˜‰ yeh chali gayi toh kya reh jayega show meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am confused total 3 people nominated or 3 people AND Sapna nominated πŸ˜• I think total 4 of them because Sapna said one of them might get the chance to be saved !

Nikku and Sapna are in the nominations not sure of the other 1 or 2 maybe Aansookha and Vrajesh
i think dinazz  is nominated too.
Originally posted by fire_gun

ha ha ha...as i said before😎..dont worry sapna ke phankhoo ..she is nt leaving at allπŸ˜‰ yeh chali gayi toh kya reh jayega show meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Unless Sapna changes. But yeah Urvashi clearly nominated Sapna. The other is most likely Aashka. What if Niketan/Mink nominated Delnaaz? πŸ˜²
Nikku and Mink gappe lada rahe hain.. Niks asks her mama waghaira kahan hain πŸ˜† Niks says Malaysia and Germany are very shaant.. and I like mountain wali jagah

Vraj is jumping and singing.. he said Dude I'm really happy..

why? πŸ˜•

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
3 people r nominated ..Delnaz said "If you were nominated directly, toh teen naam kaise aa gaye ?? ..Aashka ..." and here Sapna cut her off..