Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 9)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

A much needed, sanctum sanctorum look at the epi, Di...I was quite caught up in the forum today, and didn't watch the epi until well into the afternoon.  And when I did, I finally was able to breathe again and regroup to realize why I watch this show in the first place...

Some brief thoughts:

"Kis mitti ki bani hoh tum..."--the very moment which marked a turning point in their relationship; where it finally hit home that perhaps Khushi's heart is way bigger than her being, Arnav was still clouded in his judgement of her. Today, the 'aapki wajah se' only redefined what he has always known. Everything is for him, and only him.  And he is no different in his own affections for his beloved.  Now, marked by all the tenets of love, respect, and so much more.  Curveballs thrown by destiny, but handled so beautifully by both---a true testament to their very relationship...

"Itna easy hai tumhare liye?"--another instance when she made excuses to stay back, a moment when their relationship and their love had no name in society's eyes...When he had to fight for her to "return" back to him...Today, he questions her again--"toh chodh ke chali jaati mujhe?"--is it really that easy to walk away?  He questions her, knowing what her answer will be.  The answer has never changed. And will never change.  Which is why the"Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saath rahenge" is a full stop here.  It brought me back to that wonderful line he shared with her in the previous epi: "Door rehke bhi paas rehna"--that telepathic connection is the foundation for their love.  It is this connect which has allowed them to pass every hurdle and every test when nafrat overshadowed mohabbat.  How can we forget that?  We finally saw Arnav looking at everything that had transpired through Khushi's "lens"; nothing left unsaid, or untold.Clap  Their trust left intact!!

I thought the Sheetal-Arnav conversation was handled beautifully, too.  As much as the drunk, stormy night scenario is cliched, his response was not.  With his wife's unwavering faith and trust in him, he made it clear just with his expressions that there was no way he was going to buy into her lies.  For the first time, I actually loved the Aarav-Arnav scene where he reassures him.   Aarav is in awe of Arnav, and Arnav could relate to the little boy who craved for a father's attention.  Much to be said about the 'sincerity' in execution and the performances themselves.  Sobti and the child share a very natural chemistry, which is both convincing and heart-wrenching at the same time!

I am not one for promises, but at this moment, I so want to believe in the one penned in your post!  Cheers for the positivity, Di..It is much appreciated on a day like today!Smile As long as this couple--as portrayed by Sobti and Sanaya--play on my screen, I will watch...But today had a timely je ne sais quoi quality to it which made me nostalgic: Arnav's reiteration of his love, want and need for her every step of the way, the "hum" which makes them, only brought me back to how I've seen him...Ishaqzaade; the ultimate  Prince of Tides...Hamesha!Smile

ETA~
Since I don't know when I will post again, I would just like to wish Akshay and Deepali for giving us Aakash and Payal!  You guys are fantastic, and I am so sorry to see you go.  Your courtship track was absolutely wonderful; such a shame we did not get to see more of PayAsh after the wedding.  Take care, keep up the good work & God speed!!Smile

anjali, Clap Clap
how adroitly and with real feeling you hear and connect feelings. tracking their growth, their surefooted traipse to their natural desination, their home. kis mitti ki to aap ki wajah se. itna easy hai tumhare liye, remember how he said "itta'? maybe it was a natural punjabi boy slip, but i took it as his feelings are so hurt, he is so disoriented by the pain that his speech is affected, not so tight, in control. yeah, from there to this question: even if all of this were true would you walk away? he knows he would never, he believes she feels the same way, but he does need to hear it. oh he does need her so. and how beautifully he can say it, feel it, without him thinking this makes him less or dependent in anyway. that's asr. and khushi is beginning to understand the intrinsic value of a character such as this. he knows her value anyway, no need to change a thing about yourself, you are special, no one can be better than you, you make me a better person, now that you are here i'll never feel alone again, near or far you we are always together and that is love.

all these connections, like pearls carefully strung on a priceless necklace, the one he snapped, the one she dreamt of, the one he gave her? looking at the madness around, reminds me of the curse of the white pearl. pity, the unity of place was broken and action shifted to ad. 

but our surreality remains. pristine in us.

sanctum sanctorum. this love, mohabbat. no one can deny or desecrate that.

thanks again for your always insightful words. and join you in thanking deepali and akshay for their lovely work. 

as i wrote, the beatles sang "yesterday." love is never such an easy game to play, is it. LOL

ps: liked arav too for the very first time as he hugged asr. something sweet and childlike about the boy at last. really wished he could be saved from that vile chudail by this strong upright man who can be a father to him and give him the protection a dad usually does, even though he is not genetically his dad. given asr's experience with his protector turned creator of hell, i can imagine with what fierce dedication he will be a "father" to arav.

Edited by indi52 - 09 November 2012 at 1:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalacuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmitaCletus

oh
You said it allDay Dreaming
ASR and Khushi portrayed so well by these two.
Wish it would go on.
But somewhere all good things...Broken Heart

thanks, smita
it was such a good thing, wasn't it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
beautiful narration of the love story which appreciated two actors equally.. keep up with your good work 
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazee

Originally posted by indi52

"jaa rahi ho?"
did you hear the magnet in that quiet voice? how it pulled her over.

so i watch. till asr is barun and khushi is sanaya and they are together. jab hum door hotey hain tab bhi paas hote hain. yehi hai pyaar. yes, i know i am being prepared. i am.
that's why i can still love.

"khushi, meri zindagi mein jo bhi hoga, sab tumhare saamne hoga... mujhe har kadam pe tumhari madad ki zaroorat padegi... are you gonna be with me?"
"humesha."

was someone talking to me? or am i being ott and filmi like someone we know. Wink

Indi, what an utterly beautiful post.  you captured so much of what I'm feeling, and many are feeling, so well.

such heartbreaking irony that the beauty of the episodes since the ME, and especially yesterday's and today's which would have had us over the moon, and in joyous mood, analysing, enjoying, and loving the two, is clouded over by all the mindbending happenings off-screen.

For the life of me I can't begin to imagine how someone who created this work of absolute beauty, and created characters as epic and iconic as arnav and khushi, can ever  think of destroying them with not a shred of mercy or misgiving.  Mindboggling.

As you put it, we don't know what's going to happen next, but for our sakes and theirs (Barun, sanaya...) let us savor and celebrate  the loveliness of the last two episodes.  They were magical! I just loved the letter that Arnav wrote and the heart touching tone in which he read it, totally soaked in love..

loved the holding of her duppata today, the words, the look, the hug, the angst...uff heratbreaking, and her hugging him back, and the tears and her breaking heart...

Yes, he's figured out Sheetal's playing a game and the shatir mind  will get to the bottom of it, with his khushi next to him.   Can he do it between now and Nov 23rd?  
We can only wait and watch and hope!  and in the meanwhile enjoy this troubled but beautiful journey of theirs -- whatever amount we will be allowed to see.

Thanks for the lovely post.  a bright spot in all this bleakness...it made me smile and made me feel the warmth and love that the show and these two always evoke...

Really hope there's  a dvd one day soon.

dazee,
thanks, just saw this. replied to your other comment earlier. in bold red, this ph will put yuri geller to shame in the bending department when it comes to the mind. Confused in blue bold, a whole book on psychology and philosophy can take root in this insane creation destruction saga. but nothing can beat what's happening onscreen in my surreal world, so i look at it and forget the noise the best i can.

yes, khushi was spectacular yesterday as was asr. 

m.e. onwards beautiful return of ipk and its writers. wasn't that threeway conversation between sheetal, khushi, asr lovely? each true to who they are. and asr so mad at this woman, quickly guaging a game is afoot. by 23 nov will he get his work done? no idea. just watching and feeling love. soon it will be over. but that dvd, oh please someone ask star plus to do one LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeeNandalala

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
"khushi, meri zindagi mein jo bhi hoga, sab tumhare saamne hoga... mujhe har kadam pe tumhari madad ki zaroorat padegi... are you gonna be with me?"
"humesha."

was someone talking to me? or am i being ott and filmi like someone we know. Wink

----------------------

so right  n a beautiful post i must sayStar... need of the hour !!!Clap...

"Hamesha " -- we signed up for that !!!Embarrassed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

beautiful narration of the love story which appreciated two actors equally.. keep up with your good work 

thanks, lats22
i hope our show goes on and allows me to write. Big smile
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

"humesha."

----------------------

so right  n a beautiful post i must sayStar... need of the hour !!!Clap...

"Hamesha " -- we signed up for that !!!Embarrassed...

hi arabellapearl,

thanks so much. lovely name. Smile

NandalalaBeautyForAshes

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
It's sad to see something as beautiful crumble into this chaos thats poised to swallow it...the inevitable that hovers above it like some dark shadow. I have not been watching the show since the ME, it's been easier to let go for some reason... But I heard last episode was good, too bad the frenzy of real just takes away the beauty of the reel. I have decided to stay away from the show, for now. Maybe once all this madness settles, I will go back to yt and catch up with these remaining last few (!) moments with an unbiased view...

I've always enjoyed reading your views and interacting with you. I hope we cross paths again somewhere, may be here again...spreading some optismism, who knows! Was a pleasure to watch this show for the short time that I actually did, but have decided to move on now before the good memory gets eclipsed by the questionable. 

Take care

S.

Edited by spirit - 09 November 2012 at 3:12am

Nandalalaindi52

Go to top