Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 7)

arunacc Senior Member
arunacc
arunacc

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Indi,

Incredible episode indeed!!  But an equally incredible post that had me in tears by the time I completed reading (and then rereading it again and again!!)  Never a soap-watcher myself but got hooked to this one accidentally in Mar/Apr.  I have gone back and watched all the previous episodes since.  Am in awe of the beautifully woven on screen characters Arnav & Khushi and the actors Barun & Sanaya that breathed LIFE into the characters.

Around the time I also connected, "silently" though, with some of the very talented writers on IF and particularly with the Crooners.  I am afraid I sound like a broken record when I say that the viewing pleasure was doubled by merely reading through some of the posts.  Along with the incredible episodes that we have seen so far, I will also cherish the works of many writers like you.

It will take some time for the dull pain that seems to have settled down within me in the past couple of days to go away.  But I am sure we will all move on in due course.  Never thought I would get sentimental over something this ever!!!!

Thanks for your beautiful insights.  Will surely miss them!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Prashu-Omorabotiindi52

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Indi di,lovely post!!Monkey Icons Yoyo Monkey Icons Yoyo

when he said bharosa haina mujh pe,I was nodding with tears in my eyesMonkey Winks what has this show done to me!!Monkey Winks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-Omorabotiindi52riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunacc

Indi,

Incredible episode indeed!! But an equally incredible post that had me in tears by the time I completed reading (and then rereading it again and again!!) Never a soap-watcher myself but got hooked to this one accidentally in Mar/Apr. I have gone back and watched all the previous episodes since. Am in awe of the beautifully woven on screen characters Arnav & Khushi and the actors Barun & Sanaya that breathed LIFE into the characters.

Around the time I also connected, "silently" though, with some of the very talented writers on IF and particularly with the Crooners. I am afraid I sound like a broken record when I say that the viewing pleasure was doubled by merely reading through some of the posts. Along with the incredible episodes that we have seen so far, I will also cherish the works of many writers like you.

It will take some time for the dull pain that seems to have settled down within me in the past couple of days to go away. But I am sure we will all move on in due course. Never thought I would get sentimental over something this ever!!!!

Thanks for your beautiful insights. Will surely miss them!!

hi arunacc,
bowled over by your words. thank you so much. it is so wonderful to meet people who have gone through similar ipk experiences here. so many of us are non soap girls, who never thought a tv serial could do this to them.
that dull ache within. yes it will lift some day. i will go back to hard reality not made a little less ordinary every day by this flight into surreality. where love was understood and made real by two actors who just gave and gave of themselves. i always felt the play of kismet in ipk, in its birth, its making, the coming together of this set of actors all of whom were second choices, and now in this. let's see where kismet takes us this time. i like asr wish i could write it myself. maybe we all do write it LOL ?

thanks again and let's hope we do have a crooner again soon. it is indeed a very special place.

take care.

Edited by indi52 - 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunaccNandalala

3RidHiipkkndak3 Senior Member
3RidHiipkkndak3
3RidHiipkkndak3

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Yes i feel that such incredible episodes will only help us stay alive for sm time really if the show ends gng to be Dead loved all the lines of arnav and khushi the best being arnav's line "arnav aur khushi kabhi alag nahi ho sakte"
GUL KHAN:Angry
to start something new she is ending something old but forgetting that OLD IS GOLD and she will surely repent after this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkpkpk

what a brilliant post wonderfully written

thanks, pkpkpk,
here's to ipk Thumbs Up and enjoying it.
Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Di!

You made me cry. I am utterly depressed for two days .. I never knew this could happen to me. It is not about Barun leaving .. It is about losing something close to my heart .. A story, a love story that has been there by my side to live through the days for a year.

It was such a beautiful episode. Dialogues, pace, scripting, performance .. it emitted the essence of the story all through .. left me in daze as the two lover cherished their bond.

"Arnav aur Khushi humesha saath rahenge." Yes. In my heart .. Alway. Forever.

omoraboti,
if there was true beauty in it, it will not die just like that. there's life in ipk, something in me just believes that. please don't feel so down. you're a writer of lovely asr khushi tales, do me an update of lime and lemon or d fir desire, na. need to feel that dhak dhak. Big smile

:)

You always speak of hope, Di. I have not been so depressed in a long time. I know I will be fine .. but till then, this pain I have to endure .. I hope it goes away soon.

Perhaps I will continue writing on them .. as long as there are people like you & me who would still want to read their story... their Hamesha story ... :) But for now .. It is sad time for me. :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Prashu-Divya1503indi52riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Indi di,lovely post!!Monkey Icons Yoyo Monkey Icons Yoyo

when he said bharosa haina mujh pe,I was nodding with tears in my eyesMonkey Winks what has this show done to me!!Monkey Winks

sweet monkey girl,

i miss you. where are your lovely mauve types? so blue are you? come ons, tells your monkeys to do some magic, and bring us back our ipk. yesterday, i kept on swallowing and feelings tears sting the back of my eyes. but i was delighted with his look at and talk with dear ms sheetal chudail. and how good was he looking when jhalli kissed him, and how totally devoted to his khushi he is that even she with all her iffiness around arav's right over asr, couldn't finally walk away. khushi is growing up up. this track i'd hoped would take us there, and it is, isn't it? divya, dekhte hain aaj kya hota hai. Hug

Nandalala-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
omoraboti,

won't say a word. just Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug and i know i'll get them back when i need them.

NandalalaOmoraboti

Go to top