Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 3)

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

I have tears in my eyes,Indi..

Ur post was as beautiful and as magical as yesterday's scenes!

Thank u for the PM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalaindi52

GhalibIsDead Senior Member
GhalibIsDead
GhalibIsDead

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
It really was. In that, pulls at every fragile heart-string of yours and plays beautiful music and you are unsure if you should brace yourself for the hurt when the strings return and cause or just bask in the momentary joy of the music.

Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Brilliant post. Yes, one of brilliant episodes.. washed away amidst all this known/unknown mess! That scene will remain as one of the Arshi's all time greats! The minute that sad Rabba ve started playing when Khushi turned back to bid adieu to her soul mate... felt like someone is tugging my heart.. how these two do it again.. again.. again... when we relax easily and feeling proud to have been able to detach ourselves from these... they come back with scenes like this,.. reminding why we got hooked in the first place... as if there is nothing more beautiful than this soulful relationship.. like ASR said the other day.. feels as if nothing in this world exists but for both of us! Kudos to my one and only Arshi.. Barun and Sanaya..Thanks for giving us these wonderful emotions!

horizon, thanks, you say it so well.
kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai duniya mein tumhare aur mere siva aur koi hai nahin... or words to that effect, voice growing thicker, hint of moistness there, eyes steady looking deep, she still, is there anything more beautiful?
every bit of yesterday was perfect, completely ipk. even the story had a logical movement. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaHorizonNandalala-Prashu-

Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
What an amazing post to put into perspective the external and internal storm at IPKKND. You have summed it up so well. I hope they will make things better and leave our show unmarked for a few hundred episodes more...asking for too much?

Thanks for that!

Anupama

Nandalalaindi52

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
lovely Indi!Hug

~Updated~

Before I started my journey with IPK last october I used to have a pretty balanced real life...and then my mood started changing according to how ASR/Khushi's reel life was.Embarrassed Didn't understand how deeply invested I was, until the news broke yesterday. Somewhere unlike last summer...this time I knew 'it's over'.and I felt like a someone snatched a book from me before I finished the last chapter...for a read- every-page-of-a-book-till- 'The End' person like me...it's sacrilege. I ranted, raved and panicked(effect of little sleep and ton of black coffeeDead) till mid afternoon today...and then had a Khushi-like conversation with myself. Who knew Sanaka devi's nuske really worksWink. I regrouped. I came back home and sat down and watched the episode with no anticipation or expectation. and I loved it! Indi you have described every scene so well I'll not even try.

The scene in the bedroom got me somewhere...the dialogues and the hug...left me with a dull tug in my heart as it hit me...these moments are going to end soon...and to me their love has always been about these micro moments...and unbeknownst to me has become a part of my life past one year...The reality of  'hamesha' is sometimes really 'forever till it lasts'...so I'll hold onto those moments till they last...the moments of love of Arnav and Khushi depicted to perfection by Barun and Sanaya. Rest doesn't matter.

PS. I owe it to them for inspiring me to join IF and meeting some wonderful women. Hope our connections last beyond the onscreen journey of Arnav and Khushi. Love you guys...my Crooner gals. Hope we can officially hang out once before it all comes to an end. but wnated you all to know:
It's been a privilege.
Love
G

Edited by GanBarunFan - 08 November 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arunaccDreamcatcherspsharmilanancynairsoni28soapsudsNandalalajakhushi-Prashu-beena14indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smita.M

I have tears in my eyes,Indi..

Ur post was as beautiful and as magical as yesterday's scenes!

Thank u for the PM!

smita, that is quite a compliment, thanks. maybe my feelings came through and touched yours. the way the episode did. i could feel barun and sanaya acting their hearts out, and someone with sincerity and passion writing those dialogues. not a single word out of place. great work. see you soon, smita with taht looong happy update of yours. 

..Smita..Nandalala

sikhni_ IF-Rockerz
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
aww loved ur post Thumbs Up

Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu567

What an amazing post to put into perspective the external and internal storm at IPKKND. You have summed it up so well. I hope they will make things better and leave our show unmarked for a few hundred episodes more...asking for too much?

Thanks for that!

Anupama

hi anupama,

thanks for reading and asking for too much. he he, i bet pyaar allows that. pyaar kiya toh darna kya, what. take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Go to top