incredible episode - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by soni.b

hi di!!!! am upset too but honestly eksho baar ek hi kotha bole kono labh nei...jaa hovar tai hobe!!! so planning to enjoy as long as it lasts!!!
btw i know u love the fellow!!!😆 
i actually have no issues with him taking a break...if things are getting monotonous then its not possible for him to enjoy his work and at the end the work itself would suffer...so let him take a break!!! he is actually a very down to earth person...a friend of mine met him sometime back and said he has no hang ups or any air even after so much popularity!!!
i also think season 2 is just the perfect answer to all this chaos...but at the end the decision lies with the channel, makers & actors!!! btw i loved yesterday's epi...ASR's brainwa is back big time and am totally enjoying that...good to see him connect the dots and felt sad for aarav, sheetal is using the kid!!!!...the kid is adorable and the intial echore pakka look ta aar nei...he has finally got the hang of being a kid and yet behaving asrish!!!!
 waiting to see arnav exposing sheetal!!!

agree with you. no point in moaning and groaning, especially since i don't seem to have any control over the situation. but ðŸ˜ƒ i have sent six odd letters and two tweets to sp. after all, yeh pyaar ka mamla hai. enjoyed friday. khushi was too cute, now suddenly getting the heebie jeebies regarding mother of asr's "son." besh hoyechhe, aro oi shankchunnir kotha bishwash koro. gosh, don't i sound educated and adult. asr was deadly, his music leaping around him. but boy. me still not liking them getting a son even before they've had a honeymoon, just for the exigencies of the moment. echore paka: my mother used to call me that. that boy still not my scene, though he has become more childlike.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by indi52

agree with you. no point in moaning and groaning, especially since i don't seem to have any control over the situation. but ðŸ˜ƒ i have sent six odd letters and two tweets to sp. after all, yeh pyaar ka mamla hai. enjoyed friday. khushi was too cute, now suddenly getting the heebie jeebies regarding mother of asr's "son." besh hoyechhe, aro oi shankchunnir kotha bishwash koro. gosh, don't i sound educated and adult. asr was deadly, his music leaping around him. but boy. me still not liking them getting a son even before they've had a honeymoon, just for the exigencies of the moment. echore paka: my mother used to call me that. that boy still not my scene, though he has become more childlike.
hahaha!!! di sending letters and tweets are good...as am all for saving the show but shara khon forum mein ek hi discussion kore ki labh...sheta toh SP ba PH dekhche na!!!!!
btw @bold...loved it!!!! theek aamar monyer kotha!!!!! eto chot kore lokeder bishsash kora ki ucchit...sheta aar ke bojhye aamder KKGSR ke!!!!😆😆  
@bold red...even i am not for it but keno mone hocche anjali will take the responsibility...well purely my thought...specially after losing her own child more than khushi she is ready to take over mommy's role!!!!
btw aami aamar meye ke echore pakka bole daki...she has some guts to tease me specially regarding this show!!!!😆