Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 20)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

gandhari, me love you anyway, but me abs love you when you are senti. we met over rajesh khanna and a hot hut scene. oh our barun sanaya asr khushi hut. i have never been a tv watcher, certainly not a soap addict. but these two and their love story just filled me and made me feel the world, my ad, with more intensity and love. they are part of my reality, or should i say surreality (remember long chats with anjali on that word post telepathic conversation, oh those humeshas). long after it's over, in all of us it will never be over. and who knows, with this kind of following and place in the heart there may even be a season two? or maybe for this ipk too there's some hope. well, not really. i know what you mean. but what we have, we have. and that is for humesha.

since karwa chauth and that lovely m.e., the episodes have kept on getting better. i will stick it out as long as barun is there. i owe it to the guy, he's never reneged on his deal with me.

like you. i do hope we can meet once at least on crooner with a beautiful anaylsis by priya followed by all our many thoughts and swoonings, before we all have to switch off.

take care, my friend, i know how you do not like to wear your heart on your sleeves. privilege to see an emotional post from you on my thread. gandhari, my world has been emptying out since all the commotion yesterday. i have not regrouped, i have just refused to let it all in. i will wait to hear him on tuesday, then hit depression. and why am i swallowing as i write this. take care, my dear friend.

awww...Indi yes "roop tera mastana' right? senti overwhelms me to speechless...esp if it involves ASR/Barun...I needed to write those words as a speech to myself. Yes IPk, like many is my 1st and will be probably(would have said certainly had it not been for the guy Sobti) the last Indian daily soap...and it became much more than 20mins/day fictional tale to me...encroached into AD  in a good way...and see here I'm pouring my heart out about a fictional tale...and when my teenage daughter reached out and gave me a hug ..i realized I became too senti yesterday dammitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and though the Arnav-khushi celluloid moments have a expiry date...their effect on me is for good...hamesha...sorry senti again

you and I share something common. We both are self-declared Sobti fans. My journey with IPK started with a guy in Maroon sweater/vest with a suave haircut and intense caramel eyes:ASR...Barun I rarely saw in te past 1 yr during the episode.  All the offscreen chatter didnt get to me as much as today's episode did...ASR looked fatigued ...for the 1st time while he's in his ASR persona I wanted to give the actor Barun a hug...to comfort...maybe the adverse side effect of all the offscreen stress...the guy needs that 'break' ...to recoup, to rejuvenate...so how much it hurts, if that'swhat he wants...he deserves it...he has earned it. My journey with IPK wil stop the day Barun's journey stops or goes for a sabbatical...While it breaks my heart ...I can't expect the man to be tethered to my and other million fangirls' SKD...he has a right to live his own AD/SKD his way, my mantra of survival past two days...

sorry for being senti ...fangirl to fangirl. khub bhalo theko.Hug

Edited by GanBarunFan - 09 November 2012 at 8:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamcatchernancynairNandalalaSunshine80-Prashu---Nishita--indi52

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

You echo my sentiments completely, G!Clap Hug Couldn't have said it any better. Yesterday was brilliant!!!

I have always equated this show to a great novel.  Talked incessantly about it as if it were part of a book club.  And now this "noise" threatens to take over. But I have such fantastic memories, gorgeous visuals from you & others, and faith that when the end comes, we will all be here, united.  I  had promised you once that we will see the sunset together.  I am here.Hug

Its been so long since we connected; hope all izz well in AD!  Happy weekend, my darling!Smile

Aww Thank You Anjali...you always sent me those hugs when I needed one and we all need a group hug now...don't we?Hug 

As you know this serial inspired me to express again and the fun we have had...with our fangirling, our fatfree caramel dessert discussions and shared joy of discovering pure poetry in motion on screen...or appreciating Sobti's canvas of facial expressions down to everyevery subtle stroke-those memories are going to be for ever ...and yes we'll be there together on the D-day of the journey onscreen we so cherish. That's a promise...even if I'm overwhelmed,speechless still I'll be there.

Without the Crooner I'm more like Lakshmi-ji in RM...roaming aimlessly...till I find something interesting.  Work pressure has been a blessing last couple of days... How are things at you end? You have a happy weekend too..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaSunshine80-Prashu-indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Morning/Evening, all!!HugSheetal's Diwali fireworks start NOW!!  I am actually looking forward to seeing the constipated expressions as the party begins and she is kicked to the curb, maybe with the drum stick in his hand!ROFL

Di, we never spoke of the drummer avatar, did we? Big smile Yes, even with the file shots of the drum set interspersed with the actual bit, it was Sobti's Ringo Starr meets uber cool Adonis thing going on there...Ttly worked, very convincing, even though I was annoyed we were never told of ASR's extracurricular abilities in college before this!AngryLOL  Not sure I want Sheetal to get all the credit for enlightening us!Evil Smile

they were file shots? ROFL i of course decided that asr was really playing, what a talented punjabi munda we have  ROFL ROFL ROFLoh our illusions! what would life be without them. our drummer boy was too cool though. sheetal and credit? nahiiin, yuck. just trying to give her some reason for existence. mmm sorry, she seems to have none.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Indi DiHug  and Everyone HereHug

First of All Di... It was wonderful hearing from you.. I was so missing thisCryCry  I was missing every post of my CrooniesCryCry

Thnk You Di for the postHug

Its been an amazing journey Di... frm 1st Episode till today... I saw them hate each other, fight with each other, argu with each other, care each other, love each other, sacrifice for each other, understand each other, fight for each other, Cry for each other and support each other... Not only I, we all saw the growth of their relationship... the passion from Day 1... Still glued to them... Smile

Everyday waiting for 8pm ... I anyhow used to reach by 8pm and rush to TV.. forgetting Im still carrying my bag! Crying when they cry, Smiling when they smile... and Drooling over ASRBlushing(I cant forget this oneWinkWink)

I have been thinking.. How can two reel characters affect me so much!! ConfusedConfused How can the story affect me! ConfusedConfused I guess... they can do anything.. They have such magnetic pull EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ha..! I have promised myself after my prev fav show...Ill not get addicted to any serial..! But.. I guess.. It was not in my hands at all..Ouch... .. Im addicted to IPK.. to Sarun to ArHi... Embarrassed I have Loved them to bits... and Hearing all this... Offscreen drama!!! Its making me frustrated... If Barun needs a break.. Give it,.. He needs... Smile If he quits... we are no one to stop him.. Its his decision...Smile Offcourse he needs to be with his family... Its nt a wrong thing.. Haina?? Let him go...Smile

And Yes. Its a fact.. When there is no SaRun.. No ArHi... Love story of Arnav and Khushi... will come to an end...CryCryCry As Long as... they both are there.. together.. will watch it.. wanna see and live every scene of theirs till it ends...Smile

Yes... things will change for me.. I wont have to think everytime will travelling back to home from College... will I able to reach before 8pm! Will I able to see Kiss todayTongueTongue  Also.. the wait for Crooner to come up, Crooner Discussions with each other, ... etc etc etc

Will have to be back with ADOuch  Life goes on,... Dont worry...  We will keep in touch... Haina???Smile and continue Drooling on ASR.. our motto...WinkWinkWink.. Will be in SKDBig smileBig smileBig smile

Chalo Bahut hogaya Senti post...

Lets focus on present and forget future.. caz if we keep thinking.. we will get horribly frustrated(Ok.. Ok.. dont raise brows Di.. its my new ishtyle... for mixing two adjectives..)

Ahhaaa...! What an epi it was! Previous one and Yesterdays!

They are magic by themselves Di.. They bring Arnav-Khushi alive... It feels they both are somewhere in real... and we are getting to know their story... It feels awesome.. Smile Barun-Sanaya... we love you both Dammit!!!! You made them like they are living!! With such commitment, dedication and such Love you both have portrayed the characters..ClapClapClap Brilliant...!!

Thank You Barun-Sanaya... We will always Love you...Embarrassed

They brought something beyond magical in prev episode Di... You cant just stop admiring them...  The raw emotions of not letting each other go, "Kya tum mujhe chodkar chali jaogi" .. It simply made her hug him tightly.. The hug was answer to his question... Smile

"Arnav-khushi hamesha saath rahenge"... I may cry now...CryCry

I have no words Di... I just Loved in bits the Prev episode!!! It just took relationship to new heights.. and we forgot all the offscreen drama..! IPK.. I Love You!!Heart

Yesterdays Epi was a cracker!!!LOL Sheetal.. you think you are smart???!! Think again!! You have taken panga with ASR!!!LOLLOL Better watch out sweetie..!! WinkWink

Cant wait for Monday!!! Wink Big cracker, rocket , bomb coming on Sheetal's way!!!!WinkWinkLOL

I juz love charcter of ASR.. not just He is smart, passionate or maha romantic... But also for his smartness, they way he commands, the way he analyzes the situation and then makes his move.. His power!!Day Dreaming He knws what he is doing!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWink A Self Made Man!!!!!.. woooww... ClapClapClap Whoever wrote this character!!! He/She wrote it brilliantly... ClapClap

Im already excited for MondayyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Miss you allHug Miss the discussionsCryCry Missing CroonerCryCry

Take Care.. Have a wonderful weekend Di and everyoneHug

Thnks for the PM Di and AngiEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

"Never walk out of him"LOL  Aha, are you sure you ain't an ethereal sylph, Di?  

Yep, that was quite a slip, alright!Wink  

Oh, I so want that door to hit the coward as hard as possible; we have to, have to, have to believe!Big smile  We all know what they say about karma...Evil Smile

five foot nothing, 77 kg ethereal sylph? ROFL but i wish i were Wink
karma. yes, please. and i would really like to hear about it. not in a forgiving mood. willing to be unrealised, ordinary, below par, but need that door to slam hard. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
And Yes, How can I forget The chemistry of Aarav-Arnav... Im happy.. Aarav has nothing to do with this.. He is so innocent... Poor baby.. wants his father to be with him... Awww.. tonns of hugs to himHug

I bet Arnav will give his name to him... will protect, love , care like a father... and Khushi will be the mother.. always supporting him...

I Love this happy family...

I saw how weird Sheetal behaved when aarav got hurtAngry  Oh yeah.. she is not his mother! How will she feel his pain!Angry

Using a poor kid for her benefitsAngry Pathetic!

Edited by prash_t - 09 November 2012 at 10:54pm

Nandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

"Never walk out of him"LOL  Aha, are you sure you ain't an ethereal sylph, Di?  

Yep, that was quite a slip, alright!Wink  

Oh, I so want that door to hit the coward as hard as possible; we have to, have to, have to believe!Big smile  We all know what they say about karma...Evil Smile

five foot nothing, 77 kg ethereal sylph? ROFL but i wish i were Wink
karma. yes, please. and i would really like to hear about it. not in a forgiving mood. willing to be unrealised, ordinary, below par, but need that door to slam hard. LOL

Mind, body, SPIRIT, Di: You are the complete package!!Big smileWink

Someday, Karma is gonna catch up & when it does, it won't be pretty!!  Anymore, and I will be thrown out of this forum!!

indi52

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Last night i watched thursday and friday episodes back to back and watched the khushi leaving scene as least ten times it was so beautiful done...the pain, the love all were so perfect...and on friday we saw ASR and SANKADEVI ...waiting for monday...Big smile

indi52

Go to top