Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 19)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharaa

Awesome Indira...Thumbs Up

Its you like few people who keep Our Show passion fresh forever throu ur writin...

well, Barun & Sanaya always stays & keep ravishing in our hearts even after decades...

Its all about pyaar...Embarrassed

it is indeed about pyaar. well said, sharaa.

and jab hum ek doosre se door rahte hain tab bhi hum ek doosre ke paas hote hain. yeh pyaar hai. Wink true of ipk and me ha ha.

thanks for your comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharaa-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveusanaya

Nyc post...and yes today's epi rocked.

thanks, loveusanaya, wonderful episode, yes.

Edited by indi52 - 09 November 2012 at 6:59pm
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HAA-

Indi,

A lovely post. I have read your notes on the Crooner and the word always leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling.
Yday was indeed a lovely episode and I am hoping for a brilliant one at Diwali.

Last Diwali he broke her heart saying she meant nothing. Perhaps this time he will tell her and the world she is his everything, has been always and always will be..

arnav aur khushi humeshaa...

As for Aarav, all I know is ASR is a man of integroty. He never makes promises he cannot keep. ANd he made with this boy on the poolside, hum humeshaa saath saath saath hain. How this man keep his promise I will wait to watch.

Dil ke rishte ya khoon ke rishte...

hi haa,
thanks so much, crooner is a great place to feel feelings and write and i do tend to go on LOL. your thoughts on diwali making me most emotional. asr will not let arav down. though personally i would have preferred a story involving a raizada maybe who abandoned him and asr homes in on the truth, gives justice to the little one, but seems like we are in wind up mode, so...

dil ke rishte... it seems to be more compelling than everything, doesn't it? more real than reality itself.

Sharaa-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

I've been loving these episoes since the KC ME, too bad Barun's "break" is taking the limelight away from how good this is getting again. I jumped and clapped when he grabbed her duppatta to stope her ...and the simple but hard hitting dialogues that followed were great. i'm so happy they are working together and Arnav telling khushi that he will need her "har kadam pe" Heartalso assures her that whatever happens in  his life will happen in front of herHeartHeart...and finally from the horses mouth..."Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin honge" this show can end on a note like that and i will be happy :) HeartHeartHeart

thanks, barundiwani
i also felt like jumping and squealing with joy at that dupatta pulling her back moment Big smile. yes, beautiful ipk days. all talk of ending fills me with sadness, but rather that than any lessening of this phenomenal tale.Embarrassed
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Di, I apologize for my fleeting presence on the thread.  I had allotted some time to IF, and then AD took over.  The motive is now pretty clear.  It is moolah & the man.   She found a gullible accomplice, and did her bit to get her way.  Little does she know that the b-ball dribbling, drumsticks wielding boy she fell for, was shaatir then, and is even more so now!  After all, it takes one to know one, and she CLEARLY ain't one!!LOL

I liked Khushi today, too.  Finally, I could get excited about the chudail hunt, inreverso!Big smile  I wanted the jealousy, the anger, the realization that her "choti si duniya" has been threatened like never before by an outsider.  En garde, Sheetal...Oh, this is going to be fun! Nuke

What a coming together on both sides, if you will!!!

Loved ASR with Payal, Naani-Aakash; the familial ties tug like none other!  

Oh, Di...don't get me started on the practices within that industry.  It takes without giving anything back.  The quest for fame makes you a foot soldier.  Pockets are lined, but they are not yours.  Dickensian, indeed.  But when you see the truth, and it not acceptable, it takes a man to walk on...And thats what he is doing. On his terms, yet with integrity and without compromising on his principles.  Gul Khan, don't let the door hit you as he walks out...The truth never sleeps. 

A holiday in the Alps or here in the Rockies would do wonders for him & his soulmate.  Peace and finding each other. There is nothing which comes close to that expanse of white for that sole purpose...Well, other than the quiet by the Ocean itself.Smile

A very happy weekend to all!Hug

bold black. ROFL

hey anjali, thanks for dropping in, please do not apologise. ad is where we are. that first.

dying to watch sheetal satyanash. but we must give her a big Hug Angry. thanks to the orange shifty lipped one we got to see asr in basketball gear, magical in his royal litheness, also sixties cool good boy drummer boy, oh those contained "ah know ah'm cool" expressions, bet he looked at beatles or some other videos for hours before sitting behind those drums. what about that throw of the stick. aaah. we have to thank gul's bungling with actor's contract and really substandard actor for all of that.

let the jealousy begin. it's party time, dear meant nothing.

salaams to the boy for saying: enough. and oh yes, that expanse of white. yes, take him and his missus there and let them forget about all of this and us and everything. hmmm.

Nandalala-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by indi52

chotey,

reading about the barun interview or whatever it was. looks like the deed is done. he is taking a break. read he sounded tired and at times close to tears. i can't bear to read such things about the boy. after so many months of such flawless and powerful work, he deserves better. not a good feeling. poor kid. just want him to run away from this fickle mad world for a while. hope to see him again soon, in a better place with better people, stunning as we know him to be. 

the beatles song, "with a little help from my friends" playing in my mind. "do you need anybody, i just need someone to love. what would you do if i sing out of tune, would you..." i would never get up and walk out of him LOL. i know i don't make sense. something is hurting quite a lot.

Di

Here is the link to listen recording of the interview
http://t.co/HgLqBePr

Yes Di...looks like deed is doneOuch. Whatever is happening around him now..which I will never knew..he said he is taking a break to spend his time with his wife and family. He definitely deserves better..but unfortunately things got hay wire. Last time he went for a break di...but that was different...but this time..it's clear to me and that feeling is not good to me either. Whatever said and done...I can't n will never forget this man(asr) and he will alwyazz be with me...saanso mein bas gaya ab kya kareinCry

Beetles Song seems like to suite for BS now...Di..all I can say is this chotey will be there for you alwayzz and I need u too to show me and correct me as alwyazz...What the Di...i don't like all thiss  emotional drama...bas come out of itEmbarrassed

Urs
Chotey

aw my chotey Hug

ha ha i wrote: i would never walk out of him, instead of on him. what a freudian slip. giggle giggle.

no emotional drama anymore. boy needs a break to hang with himself. and his girl. boy gets it. we are thrilled for him. anjali wrote gul should watch out, as he walks out the door might hit her hard. harder, i hope (ooops politically incorrect violence, kya karoon my cave has no doors, har har).

but he better be back. as asr, as anyone he pleases. i'll be waiting, and so wanting, so willing to take him right back. kyon chotey, maine theek kahaa naa?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Di, I apologize for my fleeting presence on the thread.  I had allotted some time to IF, and then AD took over.  The motive is now pretty clear.  It is moolah & the man.   She found a gullible accomplice, and did her bit to get her way.  Little does she know that the b-ball dribbling, drumsticks wielding boy she fell for, was shaatir then, and is even more so now!  After all, it takes one to know one, and she CLEARLY ain't one!!LOL

I liked Khushi today, too.  Finally, I could get excited about the chudail hunt, inreverso!Big smile  I wanted the jealousy, the anger, the realization that her "choti si duniya" has been threatened like never before by an outsider.  En garde, Sheetal...Oh, this is going to be fun! Nuke

What a coming together on both sides, if you will!!!

Loved ASR with Payal, Naani-Aakash; the familial ties tug like none other!  

Oh, Di...don't get me started on the practices within that industry.  It takes without giving anything back.  The quest for fame makes you a foot soldier.  Pockets are lined, but they are not yours.  Dickensian, indeed.  But when you see the truth, and it not acceptable, it takes a man to walk on...And thats what he is doing. On his terms, yet with integrity and without compromising on his principles.  Gul Khan, don't let the door hit you as he walks out...The truth never sleeps. 

A holiday in the Alps or here in the Rockies would do wonders for him & his soulmate.  Peace and finding each other. There is nothing which comes close to that expanse of white for that sole purpose...Well, other than the quiet by the Ocean itself.Smile

A very happy weekend to all!Hug

bold black. ROFL

hey anjali, thanks for dropping in, please do not apologise. ad is where we are. that first.

dying to watch sheetal satyanash. but we must give her a big Hug Angry. thanks to the orange shifty lipped one we got to see asr in basketball gear, magical in his royal litheness, also sixties cool good boy drummer boy, oh those contained "ah know ah'm cool" expressions, bet he looked at beatles or some other videos for hours before sitting behind those drums. what about that throw of the stick. aaah. we have to thank gul's bungling with actor's contract and really substandard actor for all of that.

let the jealousy begin. it's party time, dear meant nothing.

salaams to the boy for saying: enough. and oh yes, that expanse of white. yes, take him and his missus there and let them forget about all of this and us and everything. hmmm.

Morning/Evening, all!!HugSheetal's Diwali fireworks start NOW!!  I am actually looking forward to seeing the constipated expressions as the party begins and she is kicked to the curb, maybe with the drum stick in his hand!ROFL

Di, we never spoke of the drummer avatar, did we? Big smile Yes, even with the file shots of the drum set interspersed with the actual bit, it was Sobti's Ringo Starr meets uber cool Adonis thing going on there...Ttly worked, very convincing, even though I was annoyed we were never told of ASR's extracurricular abilities in college before this!AngryLOL  Not sure I want Sheetal to get all the credit for enlightening us!Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita---Prashu-indi52

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunshine80

chotey,

reading about the barun interview or whatever it was. looks like the deed is done. he is taking a break. read he sounded tired and at times close to tears. i can't bear to read such things about the boy. after so many months of such flawless and powerful work, he deserves better. not a good feeling. poor kid. just want him to run away from this fickle mad world for a while. hope to see him again soon, in a better place with better people, stunning as we know him to be. 

the beatles song, "with a little help from my friends" playing in my mind. "do you need anybody, i just need someone to love. what would you do if i sing out of tune, would you..." i would never get up and walk out of him LOL. i know i don't make sense. something is hurting quite a lot.

Di

Here is the link to listen recording of the interview
http://t.co/HgLqBePr

Yes Di...looks like deed is doneOuch. Whatever is happening around him now..which I will never knew..he said he is taking a break to spend his time with his wife and family. He definitely deserves better..but unfortunately things got hay wire. Last time he went for a break di...but that was different...but this time..it's clear to me and that feeling is not good to me either. Whatever said and done...I can't n will never forget this man(asr) and he will alwyazz be with me...saanso mein bas gaya ab kya kareinCry

Beetles Song seems like to suite for BS now...Di..all I can say is this chotey will be there for you alwayzz and I need u too to show me and correct me as alwyazz...What the Di...i don't like all thiss  emotional drama...bas come out of itEmbarrassed

Urs
Chotey

aw my chotey Hug

ha ha i wrote: i would never walk out of him, instead of on him. what a freudian slip. giggle giggle.

no emotional drama anymore. boy needs a break to hang with himself. and his girl. boy gets it. we are thrilled for him. anjali wrote gul should watch out, as he walks out the door might hit her hard. harder, i hope (ooops politically incorrect violence, kya karoon my cave has no doors, har har).

but he better be back. as asr, as anyone he pleases. i'll be waiting, and so wanting, so willing to take him right back. kyon chotey, maine theek kahaa naa?

"Never walk out of him"LOL  Aha, are you sure you ain't an ethereal sylph, Di?  

Yep, that was quite a slip, alright!Wink  

Oh, I so want that door to hit the coward as hard as possible; we have to, have to, have to believe!Big smile  We all know what they say about karma...Evil Smile

Sunshine80indi52

Go to top