Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 17)

Sharaa IF-Dazzler
Sharaa
Sharaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Awesome Indira...Thumbs Up

Its you like few people who keep Our Show passion fresh forever throu ur writin...

well, Barun & Sanaya always stays & keep ravishing in our hearts even after decades...

Its all about pyaar...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuppa_n_cricketNandalala-Prashu-indi52

rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
jus fab!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

-HAA- Groupbie
-HAA-
-HAA-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Indi,

A lovely post. I have read your notes on the Crooner and the word always leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling.
Yday was indeed a lovely episode and I am hoping for a brilliant one at Diwali.

Last Diwali he broke her heart saying she meant nothing. Perhaps this time he will tell her and the world she is his everything, has been always and always will be..

arnav aur khushi humeshaa...

As for Aarav, all I know is ASR is a man of integroty. He never makes promises he cannot keep. ANd he made with this boy on the poolside, hum humeshaa saath saath saath hain. How this man keep his promise I will wait to watch.

Dil ke rishte ya khoon ke rishte...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaBarunDiwanicuppa_n_cricketNandalala-Prashu-indi52beena14

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I've been loving these episoes since the KC ME, too bad Barun's "break" is taking the limelight away from how good this is getting again. I jumped and clapped when he grabbed her duppatta to stope her ...and the simple but hard hitting dialogues that followed were great. i'm so happy they are working together and Arnav telling khushi that he will need her "har kadam pe" Heartalso assures her that whatever happens in  his life will happen in front of herHeartHeart...and finally from the horses mouth..."Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin honge" this show can end on a note like that and i will be happy :) HeartHeartHeart

Edited by BarunDiwani - 09 November 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14indi52

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HAA-

Indi,

A lovely post. I have read your notes on the Crooner and the word always leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling.
Yday was indeed a lovely episode and I am hoping for a brilliant one at Diwali.

Last Diwali he broke her heart saying she meant nothing. Perhaps this time he will tell her and the world she is his everything, has been always and always will be..

arnav aur khushi humeshaa...

As for Aarav, all I know is ASR is a man of integroty. He never makes promises he cannot keep. ANd he made with this boy on the poolside, hum humeshaa saath saath saath hain. How this man keep his promise I will wait to watch.

Dil ke rishte ya khoon ke rishte...
V true, and maybe this time he will finish that kiss at poolside :) wishful thinking :)

-HAA-Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

never seen first snow, never lived in a place where it snowed. but that hush you speak of, if i close my eyes and see a pair of brown eyes glinting in triumph, a music that means a man build up, controlled yet powerful, i can almost imagine that falling away of noise, as the snow cuts it all out. magical, yes.

yeah, he's taking the high road. if i'm to believe an article quoted somewhere here, he says three and a half years of continuous work with 12 hour schedules is telling on him, he needs to get way. i agree completely. he also says, he's losing his freshness, and doing the same thing day in day out leaves one brain dead. how real is this chap. and when will this neanderthal work practice of the industry get to this century. who can work with so much intensity every day and no real breaks whatsoever. dickensian.

in bold Clap. join you in applauding the writers for doing what felt right. yesterday was really all through just that. today, the story and the exigencies of the new realities seemed to hold sway. obviously, payal ad akash had to be moved out of rm thanks to deepali and akshay's plan to leave. and don't know why, did feel like plan b right through. any reference to another raizada long doing the rounds completely ignored. sheetal out, all she seeks is moolah, arav has no blood ties with the raizadas, he's an orphan. possibly a neat little adoption plan now that asr has held him close and said he's make it all ok. bit of rush all around.

but khushi was delightful. having taken the high road herself, haw girl was in a state. lovely dialogues, little chudail killing urges. sanaya in top form. never watch cricket, but suddenly understood the delight of watching a swift agile fielder. the little hug between naniji and akash was one of the sweetest fam scenes i'd seen in days. so wish, everybody hadn't resigned.

and asr. so on top of things. his music couldn't help but follow him around.

listened to "in my life." everything really remains doesn't it. he is looking tired. maybe he should take a break somewhere where it is snowing. and just sink into the silence.

Hi, Di, I apologize for my fleeting presence on the thread.  I had allotted some time to IF, and then AD took over.  The motive is now pretty clear.  It is moolah & the man.   She found a gullible accomplice, and did her bit to get her way.  Little does she know that the b-ball dribbling, drumsticks wielding boy she fell for, was shaatir then, and is even more so now!  After all, it takes one to know one, and she CLEARLY ain't one!!LOL

I liked Khushi today, too.  Finally, I could get excited about the chudail hunt, inreverso!Big smile  I wanted the jealousy, the anger, the realization that her "choti si duniya" has been threatened like never before by an outsider.  En garde, Sheetal...Oh, this is going to be fun! Nuke

What a coming together on both sides, if you will!!!

Loved ASR with Payal, Naani-Aakash; the familial ties tug like none other!  

Oh, Di...don't get me started on the practices within that industry.  It takes without giving anything back.  The quest for fame makes you a foot soldier.  Pockets are lined, but they are not yours.  Dickensian, indeed.  But when you see the truth, and it not acceptable, it takes a man to walk on...And thats what he is doing. On his terms, yet with integrity and without compromising on his principles.  Gul Khan, don't let the door hit you as he walks out...The truth never sleeps. 

A holiday in the Alps or here in the Rockies would do wonders for him & his soulmate.  Peace and finding each other. There is nothing which comes close to that expanse of white for that sole purpose...Well, other than the quiet by the Ocean itself.Smile

A very happy weekend to all!Hug

Edited by Nandalala - 09 November 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-HAA-writ_in_water..Smita..Sunshine80cuppa_n_cricketindi52beena14-Prashu-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

lovely Indi!Hug

~Updated~

Before I started my journey with IPK last october I used to have a pretty balanced real life...and then my mood started changing according to how ASR/Khushi's reel life was.Embarrassed Didn't understand how deeply invested I was, until the news broke yesterday. Somewhere unlike last summer...this time I knew 'it's over'.and I felt like a someone snatched a book from me before I finished the last chapter...for a read- every-page-of-a-book-till- 'The End' person like me...it's sacrilege. I ranted, raved and panicked(effect of little sleep and ton of black coffeeDead) till mid afternoon today...and then had a Khushi-like conversation with myself. Who knew Sanaka devi's nuske really worksWink. I regrouped. I came back home and sat down and watched the episode with no anticipation or expectation. and I loved it! Indi you have described every scene so well I'll not even try.

The scene in the bedroom got me somewhere...the dialogues and the hug...left me with a dull tug in my heart as it hit me...these moments are going to end soon...and to me their love has always been about these micro moments...and unbeknownst to me has become a part of my life past one year...The reality of  'hamesha' is sometimes really 'forever till it lasts'...so I'll hold onto those moments till they last...the moments of love of Arnav and Khushi depicted to perfection by Barun and Sanaya. Rest doesn't matter.

PS. I owe it to them for inspiring me to join IF and meeting some wonderful women. Hope our connections last beyond the onscreen journey of Arnav and Khushi. Love you guys...my Crooner gals. Hope we can officially hang out once before it all comes to an end. but wnated you all to know:
It's been a privilege.
Love
G

You echo my sentiments completely, G!Clap Hug Couldn't have said it any better. Yesterday was brilliant!!!

I have always equated this show to a great novel.  Talked incessantly about it as if it were part of a book club.  And now this "noise" threatens to take over. But I have such fantastic memories, gorgeous visuals from you & others, and faith that when the end comes, we will all be here, united.  I  had promised you once that we will see the sunset together.  I am here.Hug

Its been so long since we connected; hope all izz well in AD!  Happy weekend, my darling!Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 09 November 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine80beena14-Prashu--Gan-indi52

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Smita.M

I have tears in my eyes,Indi..

Ur post was as beautiful and as magical as yesterday's scenes!

Thank u for the PM!

smita, that is quite a compliment, thanks. maybe my feelings came through and touched yours. the way the episode did. i could feel barun and sanaya acting their hearts out, and someone with sincerity and passion writing those dialogues. not a single word out of place. great work. see you soon, smita with taht looong happy update of yours. 

Ttly agree with Di.  Smita, I miss your updates, hun...How can I re-live the epis, now?Cry

..Smita..Sunshine80indi52beena14

Go to top