India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 16)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i confess: quietly going crazy, wondering what decision was taken at the sp meeting today. pointless, i know. i will never know the real shenanigans or anything remotely connected to the truth. still. the dil doesn't listen. just refuses. barun needs a break. if you ask me, everyone needs a break. it's been intense and exhausting for all at ipk. a little away from it all time is needed. and when inspiration finds its way back, when eyes and minds are sparkling again, when the lightness is returned, the next step. season two. wouldn't it be luverly? 

Edited by indi52 - 09 November 2012 at 10:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arunaccnancynaircuppa_n_cricketNandalala-Prashu---Nishita--

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

RaanisaahibaHug

Awesome post...my wordsmith...jst like my ASR.Sorry I am late. You know I am not good at writing. But all I want isay s beautiful episode and beautifully written post. Dil ko choonewaali post. I love ASR humesha jab tak hain jaanEmbarrassed

Chumma to u for this

Humesha...aapke Hug
Chotey

shall i compare thee to a summer's day, shakespeare had written. but did you just compare me to asr? ok, i have officially died, and it was a happy death. aw chotey, i feel like the day you first wrote for me one of your cooky songs. how i miss those times, as lovely as our ipk. and that kiss, what can i say. thanks for reading, liking, feeling intensely with me. this is what asr made us vibe with and share, and we'll always love the guy.

asr zindabad.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2Sunshine80Nandalalabeena14

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Sunshine80

RaanisaahibaHug

Awesome post...my wordsmith...jst like my ASR.Sorry I am late. You know I am not good at writing. But all I want isay s beautiful episode and beautifully written post. Dil ko choonewaali post. I love ASR humesha jab tak hain jaanEmbarrassed

Chumma to u for this

Humesha...aapke Hug
Chotey

shall i compare thee to a summer's day, shakespeare had written. but did you just compare me to asr? ok, i have officially died, and it was a happy death. aw chotey, i feel like the day you first wrote for me one of your cooky songs. how i miss those times, as lovely as our ipk. and that kiss, what can i say. thanks for reading, liking, feeling intensely with me. this is what asr made us vibe with and share, and we'll always love the guy.

asr zindabad.

Oh yes Di
Aaj to gala phaad phaad ke boloongi ASR ZINDABADEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
chotey,

reading about the barun interview or whatever it was. looks like the deed is done. he is taking a break. read he sounded tired and at times close to tears. i can't bear to read such things about the boy. after so many months of such flawless and powerful work, he deserves better. not a good feeling. poor kid. just want him to run away from this fickle mad world for a while. hope to see him again soon, in a better place with better people, stunning as we know him to be. 

the beatles song, "with a little help from my friends" playing in my mind. "do you need anybody, i just need someone to love. what would you do if i sing out of tune, would you..." i would never get up and walk out of him LOL. i know i don't make sense. something is hurting quite a lot.

Edited by indi52 - 09 November 2012 at 11:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamcatchersejket2Sunshine80cuppa_n_cricketNandalala-Prashu-beena14--Nishita--

Dreamcatcher Senior Member
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hi Indi, thanks for a lovely revisit to a lovely episode...your writeup was a joy to read.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi dreamcatcher,
thanks so much. i am so glad you enjoyed. beautiful episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sejket2

BRILLIANT...Indi di...Clap

sweet sejal,

you are here!! Hug  Hug thank you thank you. you ok, my friend? commotion not getting to you i hope. awww don't cry. asr music today, dhan dhan, dhan dhan. monday should be fun.LOL
thnx di was hoping against all hope ki something changes last min...would be difficult not to see sexxxy everyday...i mean v still have utube but the progression will not be there...will miss him immensely...OuchCryOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalacuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-indi52beena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

BRILLIANT...Indi di...Clap

sweet sejal,

you are here!! Hug  Hug thank you thank you. you ok, my friend? commotion not getting to you i hope. awww don't cry. asr music today, dhan dhan, dhan dhan. monday should be fun.LOL
thnx di was hoping against all hope ki something changes last min...would be difficult not to see sexxxy everyday...i mean v still have utube but the progression will not be there...will miss him immensely...OuchCryOuch

yes, our sexxxy.

how to manage without him? 

it's going to take some doing.

Go to top