Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 15)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazySree

Di, i was sitting in front of the computer when i realized that i was already 1 min past 8...and i made a dash to switch on the TV forgetting all the blame game, hurt, sinking feeling yada yada in a second... somebody save meROFL

And what an episode was that... fabulous!! Sheetaliya's games are out and ASR is playing her now! Oh i am loving it allLOL

awww, no no no one must save you ROFL am yet to watch, getting utterly giddy reading asr music is back, our man is bristling and super smart, and sheetaliya in a mess.  could anything be more delightful. issi baat pe, ek whisky. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalacuppa_n_cricket

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

anjali, Clap Clap
how adroitly and with real feeling you hear and connect feelings. tracking their growth, their surefooted traipse to their natural desination, their home. kis mitti ki to aap ki wajah se. itna easy hai tumhare liye, remember how he said "itta'? maybe it was a natural punjabi boy slip, but i took it as his feelings are so hurt, he is so disoriented by the pain that his speech is affected, not so tight, in control. yeah, from there to this question: even if all of this were true would you walk away? he knows he would never, he believes she feels the same way, but he does need to hear it. oh he does need her so. and how beautifully he can say it, feel it, without him thinking this makes him less or dependent in anyway. that's asr. and khushi is beginning to understand the intrinsic value of a character such as this. he knows her value anyway, no need to change a thing about yourself, you are special, no one can be better than you, you make me a better person, now that you are here i'll never feel alone again, near or far you we are always together and that is love.

all these connections, like pearls carefully strung on a priceless necklace, the one he snapped, the one she dreamt of, the one he gave her? looking at the madness around, reminds me of the curse of the white pearl. pity, the unity of place was broken and action shifted to ad. 

but our surreality remains. pristine in us.

sanctum sanctorum. this love, mohabbat. no one can deny or desecrate that.

thanks again for your always insightful words. and join you in thanking deepali and akshay for their lovely work. 

as i wrote, the beatles sang "yesterday." love is never such an easy game to play, is it. LOL

ps: liked arav too for the very first time as he hugged asr. something sweet and childlike about the boy at last. really wished he could be saved from that vile chudail by this strong upright man who can be a father to him and give him the protection a dad usually does, even though he is not genetically his dad. given asr's experience with his protector turned creator of hell, i can imagine with what fierce dedication he will be a "father" to arav.

Thanks, Di.  I woke up to the season's first snowfall this morning.  Very early for us...There is something very pure, pristine, and almost magical and melancholic about  first snow.  It has an unusual feel and depth to it because it blocks out all the ambient noise.  You hear nothing when it snows...You want to just take in the peace.  Your post for me was akin to the white that blankets the ground now.  The calm, quiet, and beautiful--sanctum sanctorum in the midst of all the chatter and clatter; the "curse of the white pearl", indeed. The timing, ah, what can I say: serendipitous.

It was an emotional day on many fronts, Di...On Priya's thread, I laughed and snarked at the bipolarity of this set of CVs--who gave us such beautiful words for Arnav and Khushi. Speaking of the hamesha so eloquently; promises made with full intention of seeing them through.  On the other hand, the reality at hand.  A man pushed in the corner, yet taking the high road.  Won't discuss more of him here, because I don't want to taint my perception of the situation with opinions that clearly run the whole gamut of emotions.  But it was not difficult for a fan to help but connect the dots--those pearls--back to all that we know to be true for this show: an unfathomable ability to come full circle when it matters the most.  I applaud the writers for staying true to this, almost ignoring all the noise outside & inside their own "home." That takes its own sort of chutzpah; a defiance to succumbing and "settling." The dialogues were just stellar yesterday. 

Looks like today brings us back to the chessboard and the King figuring out the black rook's play.  ASR background score is back; I say bring it in full volume!!Big smile

Funny you mentioned the Beatles; went through my playlist just a few days ago..."In My Life"--a song which has new meaning for me, for various reasons, now a dedication to "this place and time."  

The next few days will bring it all back as we sit back and reminisce.  Just wish it snows some more...Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 09 November 2012 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilanancynairwrit_in_watersejket2cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by indi52

anjali, Clap Clap
how adroitly and with real feeling you hear and connect feelings. tracking their growth, their surefooted traipse to their natural desination, their home. kis mitti ki to aap ki wajah se. itna easy hai tumhare liye, remember how he said "itta'? maybe it was a natural punjabi boy slip, but i took it as his feelings are so hurt, he is so disoriented by the pain that his speech is affected, not so tight, in control. yeah, from there to this question: even if all of this were true would you walk away? he knows he would never, he believes she feels the same way, but he does need to hear it. oh he does need her so. and how beautifully he can say it, feel it, without him thinking this makes him less or dependent in anyway. that's asr. and khushi is beginning to understand the intrinsic value of a character such as this. he knows her value anyway, no need to change a thing about yourself, you are special, no one can be better than you, you make me a better person, now that you are here i'll never feel alone again, near or far you we are always together and that is love.

all these connections, like pearls carefully strung on a priceless necklace, the one he snapped, the one she dreamt of, the one he gave her? looking at the madness around, reminds me of the curse of the white pearl. pity, the unity of place was broken and action shifted to ad. 

but our surreality remains. pristine in us.

sanctum sanctorum. this love, mohabbat. no one can deny or desecrate that.

thanks again for your always insightful words. and join you in thanking deepali and akshay for their lovely work. 

as i wrote, the beatles sang "yesterday." love is never such an easy game to play, is it. LOL

ps: liked arav too for the very first time as he hugged asr. something sweet and childlike about the boy at last. really wished he could be saved from that vile chudail by this strong upright man who can be a father to him and give him the protection a dad usually does, even though he is not genetically his dad. given asr's experience with his protector turned creator of hell, i can imagine with what fierce dedication he will be a "father" to arav.

Thanks, Di.  I woke up to the season's first snowfall this morning.  Very early for us...There is something very pure, pristine, and almost magical and melancholic about  first snow.  It has an unusual feel and depth to it because it blocks out all the ambient noise.  You hear nothing when it snows...You want to just take in the peace.  Your post for me was akin to the white that blankets the ground now.  The calm, quiet, and beautiful--sanctum sanctorum in the midst of all the chatter and clatter; the "curse of the white pearl", indeed. The timing, ah, what can I say: serendipitous.

It was an emotional day on many fronts, Di...On Priya's thread, I laughed and snarked at the bipolarity of this set of CVs--who gave us such beautiful words for Arnav and Khushi. Speaking of the hamesha so eloquently; promises made with full intention of seeing them through.  On the other hand, the reality at hand.  A man pushed in the corner, yet taking the high road.  Won't discuss more of him here, because I don't want to taint my perception of the situation with opinions that clearly run the whole gamut of emotions.  But it was not difficult for a fan to help but connect the dots--those pearls--back to all that we know to be true for this show: an unfathomable ability to come full circle when it matters the most.  I applaud the writers for staying true to this, almost ignoring all the noise outside & inside their own "home." That takes its own sort of chutzpah; a defiance to succumbing and "settling." The dialogues were just stellar yesterday. 

Looks like today brings us back to the chessboard and the King figuring out the black rook's play.  ASR background music is back; I say bring it in full volume!!Big smile

Funny you mentioned the Beatles; went through my playlist just a few days ago..."In My Life"--a song which has new meaning for me, for various reasons, now a dedication to "this place and time."  

The next few days will bring it all back as we sit back and reminisce.  Just wish it snows some more...Smile

never seen first snow, never lived in a place where it snowed. but that hush you speak of, if i close my eyes and see a pair of brown eyes glinting in triumph, a music that means a man build up, controlled yet powerful, i can almost imagine that falling away of noise, as the snow cuts it all out. magical, yes.

yeah, he's taking the high road. if i'm to believe an article quoted somewhere here, he says three and a half years of continuous work with 12 hour schedules is telling on him, he needs to get way. i agree completely. he also says, he's losing his freshness, and doing the same thing day in day out leaves one brain dead. how real is this chap. and when will this neanderthal work practice of the industry get to this century. who can work with so much intensity every day and no real breaks whatsoever. dickensian.

in bold Clap. join you in applauding the writers for doing what felt right. yesterday was really all through just that. today, the story and the exigencies of the new realities seemed to hold sway. obviously, payal ad akash had to be moved out of rm thanks to deepali and akshay's plan to leave. and don't know why, did feel like plan b right through. any reference to another raizada long doing the rounds completely ignored. sheetal out, all she seeks is moolah, arav has no blood ties with the raizadas, he's an orphan. possibly a neat little adoption plan now that asr has held him close and said he's make it all ok. bit of rush all around.

but khushi was delightful. having taken the high road herself, haw girl was in a state. lovely dialogues, little chudail killing urges. sanaya in top form. never watch cricket, but suddenly understood the delight of watching a swift agile fielder. the little hug between naniji and akash was one of the sweetest fam scenes i'd seen in days. so wish, everybody hadn't resigned.

and asr. so on top of things. his music couldn't help but follow him around.

listened to "in my life." everything really remains doesn't it. he is looking tired. maybe he should take a break somewhere where it is snowing. and just sink into the silence.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairwrit_in_waterspsharmilaNandalalacuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Di Hug Updated my post on pg 1 will add more later......Cry

Nandalalaindi52

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

BRILLIANT...Indi di...ClapCryClapCryClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

will be back Di Heart

Brilliant  post Di Clap  

Di, I rank this episode as one of the best in IPK history. You are well aware how crazy I am about your writing ...had to fight back tears reading your post . All the drama going off screen didn't take the essence of the episode for me. The leads at their best , beautiful dialogues ...Hitesh Clap Arnav and Khushi will always stay with me.

Di, IPK is the only show I have followed ...was telling my husband this , 2012 has been one of the most memorable year for me . This show bought so many wonderful people in my life and hope to will continue to have a virtual contact with you'll. Di , sorry will add more when I get my bearings right .

thanks, beena, my writing is good because the material it works with is often brilliant. it was one of the best episodes, wasn't it. stick in the mind moments at stab in the back times. and crazy tears stinging back of eyes, heart skipping beats, only a serial some will aver. we know otherwise.

but why the tears? because you felt the end approach? tells me now, come ons. and did you paick karo your desi ghee when you went to oo amrika? Hug

Nandalalabeena14

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

BRILLIANT...Indi di...Clap

sweet sejal,

you are here!! Hug  Hug thank you thank you. you ok, my friend? commotion not getting to you i hope. awww don't cry. asr music today, dhan dhan, dhan dhan. monday should be fun.LOL

Edited by indi52 - 09 November 2012 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2Nandalala-Prashu-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Updated my chutku post on pg 4..sry for late and I am not good at writing
But di aap meri dil ki baat jaanti hoEmbarrassed

Nandalalaindi52

Go to top