The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Di,this is IPK.
I really don't care about the off screen melodrama.To me the episode was the essence of Arnav and Khushi and their unique love story.I will cherish these in my mind and let go of all the nasty happenings of late.

hriju, may i Clap and hug and hug you for those words. ah the essence of that unique love and all the dreams and dhak dhak around it. 

Hriju321Nandalala

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

AWESOME ANALYSIS

thanks, adithyan, glad you liked.Smile
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazySree

Hi Indi di...what an awesome post! Had rush of nostalgia...

Yesterday's episode had managed to make me emotional... i could feel my eyes well up after arnav said "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi honge"...the episode had some of the best dialogues and they tugged my heart...

I wasn't going to watch it yesterday...but couldn't stay away for long, that is the charm this show has on me! The spell-binding tale of ASR and KKG, how they fight against all odds... sometimes amidst all this they are at loggerheads...but the underlying togetherness always stood out...the actors who breathed life into these characters kept me glued to the show!

I'll stay until SaRun together are on my screen portraying ArHi... the day one is gone, i'll bid adieu too...but IPK will forever have a special place in my heart... a form of art i got deeply attached to and made me a 'phangurl'Wink

So yeah Di, most of us have turned dramatic and filmy like our loveable jhalliHeart

hey sree,
good to see you. thanks so much. yes, in bold what you say, it is true. this was art. and look what it did to us LOL. greatest serial i ever saw, and acting at the level of the greats. i don't exaggerate, had i not been a phangurrl too i would have goosebumped at that "jaa rahi ho," my heart would have broken at "arav ke liye." art changes status quo it is said, makes us react without thinking, creates disruption. ipk did all of that.

cuppa_n_cricket-Prashu-

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Hriju321

Di,this is IPK.
I really don't care about the off screen melodrama.To me the episode was the essence of Arnav and Khushi and their unique love story.I will cherish these in my mind and let go of all the nasty happenings of late.

hriju, may i Clap and hug and hug you for those words. ah the essence of that unique love and all the dreams and dhak dhak around it. 

Di,thanks and Hug.BTW,di I am Sanghamitra and my friends call me Sangha in short

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by CrazySree

Hi Indi di...what an awesome post! Had rush of nostalgia...

Yesterday's episode had managed to make me emotional... i could feel my eyes well up after arnav said "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi honge"...the episode had some of the best dialogues and they tugged my heart...

I wasn't going to watch it yesterday...but couldn't stay away for long, that is the charm this show has on me! The spell-binding tale of ASR and KKG, how they fight against all odds... sometimes amidst all this they are at loggerheads...but the underlying togetherness always stood out...the actors who breathed life into these characters kept me glued to the show!

I'll stay until SaRun together are on my screen portraying ArHi... the day one is gone, i'll bid adieu too...but IPK will forever have a special place in my heart... a form of art i got deeply attached to and made me a 'phangurl'Wink

So yeah Di, most of us have turned dramatic and filmy like our loveable jhalliHeart

hey sree,
good to see you. thanks so much. yes, in bold what you say, it is true. this was art. and look what it did to us LOL. greatest serial i ever saw, and acting at the level of the greats. i don't exaggerate, had i not been a phangurrl too i would have goosebumped at that "jaa rahi ho," my heart would have broken at "arav ke liye." art changes status quo it is said, makes us react without thinking, creates disruption. ipk did all of that.

Had never though that a serial would have this impact on me...A great serial indeed!
In NK's wise words... a bhookamp of our livesLOL
but a whiff of fresh air at the same time... ahh the concept of being diametrically opposite applies here as well
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Di, i was sitting in front of the computer when i realized that i was already 1 min past 8...and i made a dash to switch on the TV forgetting all the blame game, hurt, sinking feeling yada yada in a second... somebody save meROFL

And what an episode was that... fabulous!! Sheetaliya's games are out and ASR is playing her now! Oh i am loving it allLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

Go to top