incredible episode (Page 13)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
DiHug

Kemon accho??!!Smile

Sorry for the late reply...Was at CollegeCryCry

Anyway...Yesterday's episode was so poignant...The same subtlety of IPK we are familiar with..."Jaa rahi ho??!!"..In that husky..sleepy voice...Day Dreaming

Anyway..I was looking at "You know Who"..throughout the whole episode...I never cried for anything fictional..not even Harry PotterEmbarrassed..But yesterday..I was reduced to tears...I cried several times...IPK is such close to my heart..Two fictional characters..lighting up my screen for 20 mins...and the glow staying the nest 23.30 hours...Such is the poignance!!Or "was"!!CryCry

I will watch this show as long as I have my Arhi sagaBig smileAfter that it's good bye for me..But as long as I have it..I want to enjoy every piece and bits of it...Big smile

Thanks for the pm!!Embarrassed

Love
SamSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hi di!!! Hug
kemon acho??? missed u these few days...was as usual busy!!!!! beautiful post di...tomar lekha podar por jeno emotions gulo aaro intensify kore jaaye!!!! loved it...absolute pleasure to read ur post after so many days!!!! i personally enjoyed yesterday's epi...aar ei off-screen drama baad diye aamio epi te concentrate korchi...me too watching the show as long as barun & sanaya are playing arnav & khushi!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

DiHug

Kemon accho??!!Smile

Sorry for the late reply...Was at CollegeCryCry

Anyway...Yesterday's episode was so poignant...The same subtlety of IPK we are familiar with..."Jaa rahi ho??!!"..In that husky..sleepy voice...Day Dreaming

Anyway..I was looking at "You know Who"..throughout the whole episode...I never cried for anything fictional..not even Harry PotterEmbarrassed..But yesterday..I was reduced to tears...I cried several times...IPK is such close to my heart..Two fictional characters..lighting up my screen for 20 mins...and the glow staying the nest 23.30 hours...Such is the poignance!!Or "was"!!CryCry

I will watch this show as long as I have my Arhi sagaBig smileAfter that it's good bye for me..But as long as I have it..I want to enjoy every piece and bits of it...Big smile

Thanks for the pm!!Embarrassed

Love
SamSmile

sam, please don't apologise. college? poor baby. "you know who" is just such a boy i tell ya. i too will watch just that long, then let it go. and hope some day to see you know who become the star he ought to become, and ms jhalli too, if she so desires. 23.30 hours we dream, now we'll just make it 24, what. Embarrassed

about crying. embarrassing for a fifty-two year old to admit, that she chokes up, tears sting back of eyes at those sweet love drenched dialogues. what to do. that feels real and true.

and something tells me, ph will regret this pettyfoggery and skullduggery big time. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

hi di!!! Hug
kemon acho??? missed u these few days...was as usual busy!!!!! beautiful post di...tomar lekha podar por jeno emotions gulo aaro intensify kore jaaye!!!! loved it...absolute pleasure to read ur post after so many days!!!! i personally enjoyed yesterday's epi...aar ei off-screen drama baad diye aamio epi te concentrate korchi...me too watching the show as long as barun & sanaya are playing arnav & khushi!!!!

soni, so good to see you. ektoo morchhi, kintoo bhalo achhi. thanks for your sweet words. yes, dang those spoilsports and baby killers, let's just look at our beautiful couple and enjoy as long as we can.

barun has said somewhere he's worked nonstop for three and a half years, doing 12 hour shifts. needs a break. what i love about the boy, is his sense of fair play and rightness, even in the middle of all the mayhem, not a word about story, ph, nothing. just his side of things. frankly, acting with this intensity continuously for more than 16 months is exhausting, anyone deserves a break after that. ideally, they should have gone off air for a bit, relaxed, got inspired again, and started season two. the boy even said doing the same role day in day out makes things routine and one goes brain dead. did i tell you i love the fellow LOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bcuppa_n_cricketNandalala

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
This was a simply beautiful summary of why we love this show and a very fitting tribute to the cast and specially the stars.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika100

This was a simply beautiful summary of why we love this show and a very fitting tribute to the cast and specially the stars.

thanks so much, anamika
it is a lovely show, no matter what the outcome of all the current shenanigans. and yesterday's episode was quintessential ipk i felt. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Di,this is IPK.
I really don't care about the off screen melodrama.To me the episode was the essence of Arnav and Khushi and their unique love story.I will cherish these in my mind and let go of all the nasty happenings of late.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalacuppa_n_cricketindi52

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hi Indi di...what an awesome post! Had rush of nostalgia...

Yesterday's episode had managed to make me emotional... i could feel my eyes well up after arnav said "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi honge"...the episode had some of the best dialogues and they tugged my heart...

I wasn't going to watch it yesterday...but couldn't stay away for long, that is the charm this show has on me! The spell-binding tale of ASR and KKG, how they fight against all odds... sometimes amidst all this they are at loggerheads...but the underlying togetherness always stood out...the actors who breathed life into these characters kept me glued to the show!

I'll stay until SaRun together are on my screen portraying ArHi... the day one is gone, i'll bid adieu too...but IPK will forever have a special place in my heart... a form of art i got deeply attached to and made me a 'phangurl'Wink

So yeah Di, most of us have turned dramatic and filmy like our loveable jhalliHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeHriju321Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

Go to top