India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 12)

tahseenghori Groupbie
tahseenghori
tahseenghori

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
That was very beautifully written... Its just heartbreaking seeing it all end at this note

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nightingale...

awesome post.
the epi was great 

thanks, nightingale,
yes, epi was great. it deserved more attention that a sick production house's third rate games. when you have creativity of this level and acting that makes you forget reality, you have a piece of humesha. hard business people will never get that.

i will get carried away and quote the last lines of keats's ode to grecian urn, for this is what it is.

"beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

Nandalala-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahseenghori

That was very beautifully written... Its just heartbreaking seeing it all end at this note

thanks, tahseenghori,
heartbreaking, but we still have what we have forever. that this silly game playing will not take away. thanks for reading.
anoushka_113 Groupbie
anoushka_113
anoushka_113

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

indi di...Hug had to wake up to this.. had to have moist eyes and heart heavy.

have to quote Vikram Seth here:

Music, such music, is a sufficient gift. Why ask for happiness, why hope not to grieve? It is enough, it is to be blessed enough, to live from day to day and to hear such music -- not too much, or the soul could not sustain it -- from time to time.

Arnav and Khushi have given me this music. Why ask for more indeed. Why hope not to grieve.

One of my favourite quotes.  Loved the post and the episode.

Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

It's sad to see something as beautiful crumble into this chaos thats poised to swallow it...the inevitable that hovers above it like some dark shadow. I have not been watching the show since the ME, it's been easier to let go for some reason... But I heard last episode was good, too bad the frenzy of real just takes away the beauty of the reel. I have decided to stay away from the show, for now. Maybe once all this madness settles, I will go back to yt and catch up with these remaining last few (!) moments with an unbiased view...

I've always enjoyed reading your views and interacting with you. I hope we cross paths again somewhere, may be here again...spreading some optismism, who knows! Was a pleasure to watch this show for the short time that I actually did, but have decided to move on now before the good memory gets eclipsed by the questionable. 

Take care

S.

spirit,

thanks for dropping by. i have always loved our chats and respected your decisions. please do see the post m.e. episodes once the dust settles and the dull ache in heart abates. ipk will possibly not survive this storm, but i will take away from it a beautiful love story, kept intact in memory, and hopefully much rewatching. i do hope and pray for a dvd set and perhaps an audio cd. the making of a cult classic all here. who knows, a year or two down the line, someone may realise the value of the franchise and revive it? with barun, sanaya as our gorgeous asr and khushi, of course. something as powerful as this, i keep thinking, has life. beyond the bickering and below the belt game playing of the business. let's see. i do hope to meet you again. take care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritNandalala-Prashu-

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoushka_113

Originally posted by mashira

indi di...Hug had to wake up to this.. had to have moist eyes and heart heavy.

have to quote Vikram Seth here:

Music, such music, is a sufficient gift. Why ask for happiness, why hope not to grieve? It is enough, it is to be blessed enough, to live from day to day and to hear such music -- not too much, or the soul could not sustain it -- from time to time.

Arnav and Khushi have given me this music. Why ask for more indeed. Why hope not to grieve.

One of my favourite quotes.  Loved the post and the episode.

thanks, anoushka,

that is a beautiful quote. i so agree with what mashira says.
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

nishita Hug
missing you and all my crooner pals. thanks so much for your cogent as ever comment. in bold, khushi's dilemma was so palpable. i wanted to tell her things don't get solved like that, but i knew it was all from her heart and she was hurting so bad, she couldn't think clearly. your connecting his words to that night of 1 august, on page 2 anjali felt the same. thanks for that insight.

in bold red. what an epic love story we saw, traveling from first takkar to this here, arnav and khushi are nothing without each other. you made that experience so much richer on our crooner meet ups. you and all my other friends there. i can still hear you raving for sr, for proper shadi, then honeymoon. surely, it will happen, the last one?LOL

in bold blue, me loved stay! barked an order, will definitely make her wish she hadn't.

in bold black, they made our life a little less ordinary every day. it is not easy to give so much of yourself every day. especially for barun, as asr is conceived as a more intense, concentrated character and he immerses himself completely every moment. takes everything out of you. sanaya's role is very demanding, but the intensity is interspersed with lots of lightness, takes a lesser toll on the actor. i can understand barun needing a break. especially, if the character has been messed with.

take care. maybe we'll get to meet on a crooner soon? fingers crossed.

Awww missing you too Indi. Hug. My list of demands has been quite longLOL but I am happy with whatever is shown. Hopefully, once Sheetal exits, we will get the honeymoon. Hoping against hopeLOL

I know you were not for the traditional wedding...I enjoyed reading your viewpoints on the same. I have to say, like you even I absolutely love the Feb temple weddingEmbarrassed
I am sure we still have many more scenes that we can discuss about...yahan na sahi...kahi aur hi sahiSmile

Yes, I am also hoping we meet on a crooner againHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Prashu-indi52

shutter IF-Dazzler
shutter
shutter

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by shutter

ystrdy  ws indeed a magical episode!!!! Clap

felt d same old magic... d dilouges, d emotions, everythn ws perfect... ClapClap

it seemed lyk barun n sanaya wre on screen rather dan arnav n khushi!!!!!!!!!

hi shutter,
thanks for reading. barun and sanaya have become pretty much asr and khushi, haven't they. i feel they were giving it their all, and i bowed to that commitment. how many of us take our work that seriously, with that much of ourselves. acting isn't an easy profession. certainly not the way these two do it, immersed, in character, method and more. 

vry true!!!!!! barun n sanaya breathe lyf into d characters dey play!!!! jst too gud...Clap

n 4 me ipk n d characters hv lyk d oxygen we need 4 our survival!!!

Nandalalaindi52

Go to top