Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

incredible episode (Page 10)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

"khushi, meri zindagi mein jo bhi hoga, sab tumhare saamne hoga... mujhe har kadam pe tumhari madad ki zaroorat padegi... are you gonna be with me?"
"humesha."

was someone talking to me? or am i being ott and filmi like someone we know. Wink

----------------------

so right  n a beautiful post i must sayStar... need of the hour !!!Clap...

"Hamesha " -- we signed up for that !!!Embarrassed...

hi arabellapearl,

thanks so much. lovely name. Smile

hey dearSmile...thankieee Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Beautiful post Indi. You have so beautifully penned their relationship. Last night's "mujhe chodke jaogi" reminded me of the conversation they had when Arnav realized Khushi had lied to him and left home. There was so much of love and sincerity in his voice. Khushi's pain was so evident...she didnt want to do it but she took a step because she has been in Aarav's shoes. She knows what it is to be without a father. She felt it was right to move away even if it means walking away from the promise she made to him few weeks ago. It was heart breaking to watch her looking at him and planting that goodbye kiss. Loved Arnav's reassurance and Khushi's breakdown. They are nothing without each other...Arnav aur Khushi, kabhi alag nahi honge...hamesha saath rahenge...

I loved the way Arnav handled the situation with Sheetal. He knew it was a lie because he didnt remember a single thing. I loved the way he said stay! Ha ha he will trap her just like he trapped Shyaam.

I will watch whatever Arnav and Khushi scenes are shown to us...for me IPK is only till the time Barun and Sanaya are in it together. I cannot bear to think of watching either of them with other people. This story is about Arnav and Khushi and their love story. Let it please remain that way. Kudos to Sobti and Irani for living their characters every single minute and giving us something so extraordinary.

nishita Hug
missing you and all my crooner pals. thanks so much for your cogent as ever comment. in bold, khushi's dilemma was so palpable. i wanted to tell her things don't get solved like that, but i knew it was all from her heart and she was hurting so bad, she couldn't think clearly. your connecting his words to that night of 1 august, on page 2 anjali felt the same. thanks for that insight.

in bold red. what an epic love story we saw, traveling from first takkar to this here, arnav and khushi are nothing without each other. you made that experience so much richer on our crooner meet ups. you and all my other friends there. i can still hear you raving for sr, for proper shadi, then honeymoon. surely, it will happen, the last one?LOL

in bold blue, me loved stay! barked an order, will definitely make her wish she hadn't.

in bold black, they made our life a little less ordinary every day. it is not easy to give so much of yourself every day. especially for barun, as asr is conceived as a more intense, concentrated character and he immerses himself completely every moment. takes everything out of you. sanaya's role is very demanding, but the intensity is interspersed with lots of lightness, takes a lesser toll on the actor. i can understand barun needing a break. especially, if the character has been messed with.

take care. maybe we'll get to meet on a crooner soon? fingers crossed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Prashu---Nishita--

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
it was nice epi !
Beautiful Arhi scene...loved the line Arnav khushi hamesha saath rahenge...(got the msg i want to hear in real too...hope ph listen to this too...)
nice post ! :)
saw a epi appreciation post finally !

soni28Nandalalaindi52

justchillalways Senior Member
justchillalways
justchillalways

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Really incredible episode and incredible post. i have seen arshi moments in this episode atleast 30times..Love them both..cant image IPKKND without Barun or Sanaya..

soni28Nandalalaindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

it was nice epi !
Beautiful Arhi scene...loved the line Arnav khushi hamesha saath rahenge...(got the msg i want to hear in real too...hope ph listen to this too...)
nice post ! :)
saw a epi appreciation post finally !

hi angel,
it was a lovely episode. beautiful sentiments and words right through. this is what it's all about to me, the rest is really noise. had to write Big smile. thanks for reading.
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justchillalways

Really incredible episode and incredible post. i have seen arshi moments in this episode atleast 30times..Love them both..cant image IPKKND without Barun or Sanaya..

hi justchillalways,
thanks. 30 times? now i have a target to beat LOL. was gorgeous wasn't it. aw, these two. can there ever be ipkknd without barun sanaya? Embarrassed
abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
That was beautifully written.

I loved the episode. Khushi's Good-Bye scene actually brought a tear to my eye.

Great job team IPKKND.

Despite knowing we won't be seeing Arshi on screen for much longer, perversely I am enjoying their scenes even more. They created magic together which I honestly do not believe can be replicated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28indi52

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
"Arnav aut khushi hamesha saath rahenge"

Edited by kooltoad - 09 November 2012 at 1:55am

soni28Nandalalaindi52

Go to top