incredible episode - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Loveusanaya

Nyc post...and yes today's epi rocked.

thanks, loveusanaya, wonderful episode, yes.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -HAA-

Indi,

A lovely post. I have read your notes on the Crooner and the word always leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling.
Yday was indeed a lovely episode and I am hoping for a brilliant one at Diwali.

Last Diwali he broke her heart saying she meant nothing. Perhaps this time he will tell her and the world she is his everything, has been always and always will be..

arnav aur khushi humeshaa...

As for Aarav, all I know is ASR is a man of integroty. He never makes promises he cannot keep. ANd he made with this boy on the poolside, hum humeshaa saath saath saath hain. How this man keep his promise I will wait to watch.

Dil ke rishte ya khoon ke rishte...

hi haa,
thanks so much, crooner is a great place to feel feelings and write and i do tend to go on πŸ˜†. your thoughts on diwali making me most emotional. asr will not let arav down. though personally i would have preferred a story involving a raizada maybe who abandoned him and asr homes in on the truth, gives justice to the little one, but seems like we are in wind up mode, so...

dil ke rishte... it seems to be more compelling than everything, doesn't it? more real than reality itself.
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

I've been loving these episoes since the KC ME, too bad Barun's "break" is taking the limelight away from how good this is getting again. I jumped and clapped when he grabbed her duppatta to stope her ...and the simple but hard hitting dialogues that followed were great. i'm so happy they are working together and Arnav telling khushi that he will need her "har kadam pe" ❀️also assures her that whatever happens in  his life will happen in front of her❀️❀️...and finally from the horses mouth..."Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin honge" this show can end on a note like that and i will be happy :) ❀️❀️❀️

thanks, barundiwani
i also felt like jumping and squealing with joy at that dupatta pulling her back moment πŸ˜ƒ. yes, beautiful ipk days. all talk of ending fills me with sadness, but rather that than any lessening of this phenomenal tale.😳
Originally posted by Nandalala

Hi, Di, I apologize for my fleeting presence on the thread.  I had allotted some time to IF, and then AD took over.  The motive is now pretty clear.  It is moolah & the man.   She found a gullible accomplice, and did her bit to get her way.  Little does she know that the b-ball dribbling, drumsticks wielding boy she fell for, was shaatir then, and is even more so now!  After all, it takes one to know one, and she CLEARLY ain't one!!πŸ˜†

I liked Khushi today, too.  Finally, I could get excited about the chudail hunt, inreverso!πŸ˜ƒ  I wanted the jealousy, the anger, the realization that her "choti si duniya" has been threatened like never before by an outsider.  En garde, Sheetal...Oh, this is going to be fun! β˜’️

What a coming together on both sides, if you will!!!

Loved ASR with Payal, Naani-Aakash; the familial ties tug like none other!  

Oh, Di...don't get me started on the practices within that industry.  It takes without giving anything back.  The quest for fame makes you a foot soldier.  Pockets are lined, but they are not yours.  Dickensian, indeed.  But when you see the truth, and it not acceptable, it takes a man to walk on...And thats what he is doing. On his terms, yet with integrity and without compromising on his principles.  Gul Khan, don't let the door hit you as he walks out...The truth never sleeps. 

A holiday in the Alps or here in the Rockies would do wonders for him & his soulmate.  Peace and finding each other. There is nothing which comes close to that expanse of white for that sole purpose...Well, other than the quiet by the Ocean itself.😊

A very happy weekend to all!πŸ€—

bold black. πŸ€£

hey anjali, thanks for dropping in, please do not apologise. ad is where we are. that first.

dying to watch sheetal satyanash. but we must give her a big πŸ€— πŸ˜‘. thanks to the orange shifty lipped one we got to see asr in basketball gear, magical in his royal litheness, also sixties cool good boy drummer boy, oh those contained "ah know ah'm cool" expressions, bet he looked at beatles or some other videos for hours before sitting behind those drums. what about that throw of the stick. aaah. we have to thank gul's bungling with actor's contract and really substandard actor for all of that.

let the jealousy begin. it's party time, dear meant nothing.

salaams to the boy for saying: enough. and oh yes, that expanse of white. yes, take him and his missus there and let them forget about all of this and us and everything. hmmm.

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Di

Here is the link to listen recording of the interview
http://t.co/HgLqBePr

Yes Di...looks like deed is done. Whatever is happening around him now..which I will never knew..he said he is taking a break to spend his time with his wife and family. He definitely deserves better..but unfortunately things got hay wire. Last time he went for a break di...but that was different...but this time..it's clear to me and that feeling is not good to me either. Whatever said and done...I can't n will never forget this man(asr) and he will alwyazz be with me...saanso mein bas gaya ab kya karein😭

Beetles Song seems like to suite for BS now...Di..all I can say is this chotey will be there for you alwayzz and I need u too to show me and correct me as alwyazz...What the Di...i don't like all thiss  emotional drama...bas come out of it😳

Urs
Chotey

aw my chotey πŸ€—

ha ha i wrote: i would never walk out of him, instead of on him. what a freudian slip. giggle giggle.

no emotional drama anymore. boy needs a break to hang with himself. and his girl. boy gets it. we are thrilled for him. anjali wrote gul should watch out, as he walks out the door might hit her hard. harder, i hope (ooops politically incorrect violence, kya karoon my cave has no doors, har har).

but he better be back. as asr, as anyone he pleases. i'll be waiting, and so wanting, so willing to take him right back. kyon chotey, maine theek kahaa naa?
Originally posted by indi52

bold black. πŸ€£

hey anjali, thanks for dropping in, please do not apologise. ad is where we are. that first.

dying to watch sheetal satyanash. but we must give her a big πŸ€— πŸ˜‘. thanks to the orange shifty lipped one we got to see asr in basketball gear, magical in his royal litheness, also sixties cool good boy drummer boy, oh those contained "ah know ah'm cool" expressions, bet he looked at beatles or some other videos for hours before sitting behind those drums. what about that throw of the stick. aaah. we have to thank gul's bungling with actor's contract and really substandard actor for all of that.

let the jealousy begin. it's party time, dear meant nothing.

salaams to the boy for saying: enough. and oh yes, that expanse of white. yes, take him and his missus there and let them forget about all of this and us and everything. hmmm.

Morning/Evening, all!!πŸ€—Sheetal's Diwali fireworks start NOW!!  I am actually looking forward to seeing the constipated expressions as the party begins and she is kicked to the curb, maybe with the drum stick in his hand!🀣

Di, we never spoke of the drummer avatar, did we? πŸ˜ƒ Yes, even with the file shots of the drum set interspersed with the actual bit, it was Sobti's Ringo Starr meets uber cool Adonis thing going on there...Ttly worked, very convincing, even though I was annoyed we were never told of ASR's extracurricular abilities in college before this!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  Not sure I want Sheetal to get all the credit for enlightening us!😈

aw my chotey πŸ€—

ha ha i wrote: i would never walk out of him, instead of on him. what a freudian slip. giggle giggle.

no emotional drama anymore. boy needs a break to hang with himself. and his girl. boy gets it. we are thrilled for him. anjali wrote gul should watch out, as he walks out the door might hit her hard. harder, i hope (ooops politically incorrect violence, kya karoon my cave has no doors, har har).

but he better be back. as asr, as anyone he pleases. i'll be waiting, and so wanting, so willing to take him right back. kyon chotey, maine theek kahaa naa?

"Never walk out of him"πŸ˜†  Aha, are you sure you ain't an ethereal sylph, Di?  

Yep, that was quite a slip, alright!πŸ˜‰  

Oh, I so want that door to hit the coward as hard as possible; we have to, have to, have to believe!πŸ˜ƒ  We all know what they say about karma...😈

gandhari, me love you anyway, but me abs love you when you are senti. we met over rajesh khanna and a hot hut scene. oh our barun sanaya asr khushi hut. i have never been a tv watcher, certainly not a soap addict. but these two and their love story just filled me and made me feel the world, my ad, with more intensity and love. they are part of my reality, or should i say surreality (remember long chats with anjali on that word post telepathic conversation, oh those humeshas). long after it's over, in all of us it will never be over. and who knows, with this kind of following and place in the heart there may even be a season two? or maybe for this ipk too there's some hope. well, not really. i know what you mean. but what we have, we have. and that is for humesha.

since karwa chauth and that lovely m.e., the episodes have kept on getting better. i will stick it out as long as barun is there. i owe it to the guy, he's never reneged on his deal with me.

like you. i do hope we can meet once at least on crooner with a beautiful anaylsis by priya followed by all our many thoughts and swoonings, before we all have to switch off.

take care, my friend, i know how you do not like to wear your heart on your sleeves. privilege to see an emotional post from you on my thread. gandhari, my world has been emptying out since all the commotion yesterday. i have not regrouped, i have just refused to let it all in. i will wait to hear him on tuesday, then hit depression. and why am i swallowing as i write this. take care, my dear friend.

awww...Indi yes "roop tera mastana' right? senti overwhelms me to speechless...esp if it involves ASR/Barun...I needed to write those words as a speech to myself. Yes IPk, like many is my 1st and will be probably(would have said certainly had it not been for the guy Sobti) the last Indian daily soap...and it became much more than 20mins/day fictional tale to me...encroached into AD  in a good way...and see here I'm pouring my heart out about a fictional tale...and when my teenage daughter reached out and gave me a hug ..i realized I became too senti yesterday dammit😳😳 and though the Arnav-khushi celluloid moments have a expiry date...their effect on me is for good...hamesha...sorry senti again

you and I share something common. We both are self-declared Sobti fans. My journey with IPK started with a guy in Maroon sweater/vest with a suave haircut and intense caramel eyes:ASR...Barun I rarely saw in te past 1 yr during the episode.  All the offscreen chatter didnt get to me as much as today's episode did...ASR looked fatigued ...for the 1st time while he's in his ASR persona I wanted to give the actor Barun a hug...to comfort...maybe the adverse side effect of all the offscreen stress...the guy needs that 'break' ...to recoup, to rejuvenate...so how much it hurts, if that'swhat he wants...he deserves it...he has earned it. My journey with IPK wil stop the day Barun's journey stops or goes for a sabbatical...While it breaks my heart ...I can't expect the man to be tethered to my and other million fangirls' SKD...he has a right to live his own AD/SKD his way, my mantra of survival past two days...

sorry for being senti ...fangirl to fangirl. khub bhalo theko.πŸ€—
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago

You echo my sentiments completely, G!πŸ‘ πŸ€— Couldn't have said it any better. Yesterday was brilliant!!!

I have always equated this show to a great novel.  Talked incessantly about it as if it were part of a book club.  And now this "noise" threatens to take over. But I have such fantastic memories, gorgeous visuals from you & others, and faith that when the end comes, we will all be here, united.  I  had promised you once that we will see the sunset together.  I am here.πŸ€—

Its been so long since we connected; hope all izz well in AD!  Happy weekend, my darling!😊

Aww Thank You Anjali...you always sent me those hugs when I needed one and we all need a group hug now...don't we?πŸ€— 

As you know this serial inspired me to express again and the fun we have had...with our fangirling, our fatfree caramel dessert discussions and shared joy of discovering pure poetry in motion on screen...or appreciating Sobti's canvas of facial expressions down to everyevery subtle stroke-those memories are going to be for ever ...and yes we'll be there together on the D-day of the journey onscreen we so cherish. That's a promise...even if I'm overwhelmed,speechless still I'll be there.

Without the Crooner I'm more like Lakshmi-ji in RM...roaming aimlessly...till I find something interesting.  Work pressure has been a blessing last couple of days... How are things at you end? You have a happy weekend too..πŸ€—

Morning/Evening, all!!πŸ€—Sheetal's Diwali fireworks start NOW!!  I am actually looking forward to seeing the constipated expressions as the party begins and she is kicked to the curb, maybe with the drum stick in his hand!🀣

Di, we never spoke of the drummer avatar, did we? πŸ˜ƒ Yes, even with the file shots of the drum set interspersed with the actual bit, it was Sobti's Ringo Starr meets uber cool Adonis thing going on there...Ttly worked, very convincing, even though I was annoyed we were never told of ASR's extracurricular abilities in college before this!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  Not sure I want Sheetal to get all the credit for enlightening us!😈

they were file shots? πŸ€£ i of course decided that asr was really playing, what a talented punjabi munda we have  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£oh our illusions! what would life be without them. our drummer boy was too cool though. sheetal and credit? nahiiin, yuck. just trying to give her some reason for existence. mmm sorry, she seems to have none.πŸ˜†