Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Di,this is IPK.
I really don't care about the off screen melodrama.To me the episode was the essence of Arnav and Khushi and their unique love story.I will cherish these in my mind and let go of all the nasty happenings of late.
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Indi di...what an awesome post! Had rush of nostalgia...

Yesterday's episode had managed to make me emotional... i could feel my eyes well up after arnav said "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi honge"...the episode had some of the best dialogues and they tugged my heart...

I wasn't going to watch it yesterday...but couldn't stay away for long, that is the charm this show has on me! The spell-binding tale of ASR and KKG, how they fight against all odds... sometimes amidst all this they are at loggerheads...but the underlying togetherness always stood out...the actors who breathed life into these characters kept me glued to the show!

I'll stay until SaRun together are on my screen portraying ArHi... the day one is gone, i'll bid adieu too...but IPK will forever have a special place in my heart... a form of art i got deeply attached to and made me a 'phangurl'πŸ˜‰

So yeah Di, most of us have turned dramatic and filmy like our loveable jhalli❀️
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Di,this is IPK.

I really don't care about the off screen melodrama.To me the episode was the essence of Arnav and Khushi and their unique love story.I will cherish these in my mind and let go of all the nasty happenings of late.

hriju, may i πŸ‘ and hug and hug you for those words. ah the essence of that unique love and all the dreams and dhak dhak around it. 
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adithyan

AWESOME ANALYSIS

thanks, adithyan, glad you liked.😊
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazySree

Hi Indi di...what an awesome post! Had rush of nostalgia...

Yesterday's episode had managed to make me emotional... i could feel my eyes well up after arnav said "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi honge"...the episode had some of the best dialogues and they tugged my heart...

I wasn't going to watch it yesterday...but couldn't stay away for long, that is the charm this show has on me! The spell-binding tale of ASR and KKG, how they fight against all odds... sometimes amidst all this they are at loggerheads...but the underlying togetherness always stood out...the actors who breathed life into these characters kept me glued to the show!

I'll stay until SaRun together are on my screen portraying ArHi... the day one is gone, i'll bid adieu too...but IPK will forever have a special place in my heart... a form of art i got deeply attached to and made me a 'phangurl'πŸ˜‰

So yeah Di, most of us have turned dramatic and filmy like our loveable jhalli❀️

hey sree,
good to see you. thanks so much. yes, in bold what you say, it is true. this was art. and look what it did to us πŸ˜†. greatest serial i ever saw, and acting at the level of the greats. i don't exaggerate, had i not been a phangurrl too i would have goosebumped at that "jaa rahi ho," my heart would have broken at "arav ke liye." art changes status quo it is said, makes us react without thinking, creates disruption. ipk did all of that.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hriju, may i πŸ‘ and hug and hug you for those words. ah the essence of that unique love and all the dreams and dhak dhak around it. 

Di,thanks and πŸ€—.BTW,di I am Sanghamitra and my friends call me Sangha in short

hey sree,
good to see you. thanks so much. yes, in bold what you say, it is true. this was art. and look what it did to us πŸ˜†. greatest serial i ever saw, and acting at the level of the greats. i don't exaggerate, had i not been a phangurrl too i would have goosebumped at that "jaa rahi ho," my heart would have broken at "arav ke liye." art changes status quo it is said, makes us react without thinking, creates disruption. ipk did all of that.

Had never though that a serial would have this impact on me...A great serial indeed!
In NK's wise words... a bhookamp of our livesπŸ˜†
but a whiff of fresh air at the same time... ahh the concept of being diametrically opposite applies here as well
πŸ˜†
Di, i was sitting in front of the computer when i realized that i was already 1 min past 8...and i made a dash to switch on the TV forgetting all the blame game, hurt, sinking feeling yada yada in a second... somebody save me🀣

And what an episode was that... fabulous!! Sheetaliya's games are out and ASR is playing her now! Oh i am loving it allπŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazySree

Di, i was sitting in front of the computer when i realized that i was already 1 min past 8...and i made a dash to switch on the TV forgetting all the blame game, hurt, sinking feeling yada yada in a second... somebody save me🀣

And what an episode was that... fabulous!! Sheetaliya's games are out and ASR is playing her now! Oh i am loving it allπŸ˜†

awww, no no no one must save you πŸ€£ am yet to watch, getting utterly giddy reading asr music is back, our man is bristling and super smart, and sheetaliya in a mess.  could anything be more delightful. issi baat pe, ek whisky. 
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

anjali, πŸ‘ πŸ‘
how adroitly and with real feeling you hear and connect feelings. tracking their growth, their surefooted traipse to their natural desination, their home. kis mitti ki to aap ki wajah se. itna easy hai tumhare liye, remember how he said "itta'? maybe it was a natural punjabi boy slip, but i took it as his feelings are so hurt, he is so disoriented by the pain that his speech is affected, not so tight, in control. yeah, from there to this question: even if all of this were true would you walk away? he knows he would never, he believes she feels the same way, but he does need to hear it. oh he does need her so. and how beautifully he can say it, feel it, without him thinking this makes him less or dependent in anyway. that's asr. and khushi is beginning to understand the intrinsic value of a character such as this. he knows her value anyway, no need to change a thing about yourself, you are special, no one can be better than you, you make me a better person, now that you are here i'll never feel alone again, near or far you we are always together and that is love.

all these connections, like pearls carefully strung on a priceless necklace, the one he snapped, the one she dreamt of, the one he gave her? looking at the madness around, reminds me of the curse of the white pearl. pity, the unity of place was broken and action shifted to ad. 

but our surreality remains. pristine in us.

sanctum sanctorum. this love, mohabbat. no one can deny or desecrate that.

thanks again for your always insightful words. and join you in thanking deepali and akshay for their lovely work. 

as i wrote, the beatles sang "yesterday." love is never such an easy game to play, is it. πŸ˜†

ps: liked arav too for the very first time as he hugged asr. something sweet and childlike about the boy at last. really wished he could be saved from that vile chudail by this strong upright man who can be a father to him and give him the protection a dad usually does, even though he is not genetically his dad. given asr's experience with his protector turned creator of hell, i can imagine with what fierce dedication he will be a "father" to arav.

Thanks, Di.  I woke up to the season's first snowfall this morning.  Very early for us...There is something very pure, pristine, and almost magical and melancholic about  first snow.  It has an unusual feel and depth to it because it blocks out all the ambient noise.  You hear nothing when it snows...You want to just take in the peace.  Your post for me was akin to the white that blankets the ground now.  The calm, quiet, and beautiful--sanctum sanctorum in the midst of all the chatter and clatter; the "curse of the white pearl", indeed. The timing, ah, what can I say: serendipitous.

It was an emotional day on many fronts, Di...On Priya's thread, I laughed and snarked at the bipolarity of this set of CVs--who gave us such beautiful words for Arnav and Khushi. Speaking of the hamesha so eloquently; promises made with full intention of seeing them through.  On the other hand, the reality at hand.  A man pushed in the corner, yet taking the high road.  Won't discuss more of him here, because I don't want to taint my perception of the situation with opinions that clearly run the whole gamut of emotions.  But it was not difficult for a fan to help but connect the dots--those pearls--back to all that we know to be true for this show: an unfathomable ability to come full circle when it matters the most.  I applaud the writers for staying true to this, almost ignoring all the noise outside & inside their own "home." That takes its own sort of chutzpah; a defiance to succumbing and "settling." The dialogues were just stellar yesterday. 

Looks like today brings us back to the chessboard and the King figuring out the black rook's play.  ASR background score is back; I say bring it in full volume!!πŸ˜ƒ

Funny you mentioned the Beatles; went through my playlist just a few days ago..."In My Life"--a song which has new meaning for me, for various reasons, now a dedication to "this place and time."  

The next few days will bring it all back as we sit back and reminisce.  Just wish it snows some more...😊
Edited by Nandalala - 11 years ago