Sayonara - Cherish the good! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
THANK U LOVELY FOR THIS POST..🤗
I WILL DEFINITELY VISIT FORUM, READ EACH AND EVERYTHING ABT ARSHI/ARNAV/BARUN  I JUST CANT STOP LOVING HIM...❤️

hell ya!!!! 😎
 V r definately going to be in touch...😊
I PROMISE 
M never gonna stop reading ur FF's ,OS... 
btw pyaar ko pyaar hi rehne doo i guess its my favourite n i love reading each n every update abt it...👍🏼.
M never gonna stop hitting likes for ur posts...😃
I jus want ur PROMISE in return THAT UR NEVER GONNA STOP POSTING UPDATES N DEFINATELY UR VIEWS N ANALYSIS...🤗
n from dis day onwards m eagerly waiting for ur analysis of BARUN's movie MAIN AUR Mr.RIGHT...
Thank you for this post, yes we need to be each others support in this time!

For me this show meant so much and will always mean so much, no-one can take that away from me. IPK will always be ArHi and ArHi will always be SaRun - that's it and I will always support them both no matter what anyone says.

Asma xo

PS: will keep checking out the forum and keep in touch with members too xEdited by anjaani07 - 11 years ago
im still crying my dear lovely.  i will always visit only ipkknd forum and not any other forum ever after when the show ends.  im always here to read ur ffs/ss and everything to share with u all my friends. 

i can never ever forget Arshi/ Sarun in my lifetime.  i wish every writers here should continue their awesome works and never stop, we will see Arshi together atleast here throught all ur writings.  

love u darling lovely. I cant even explain my state right now lovely, im very much hurt but feels so proud that Barun has chosen what is good for him and i wish him all the best in his life and get all the success he deserves.  I love u Barun Sobti and u r the best and u r the Arnav for me and no one can ever replace as Arnav.  love u dear

Muaaahhh Lovely and thanks for the post dear, it means a lot to me, i swear.
thanks for making this post..i will be honest..i want the show to end..instead of seeing others being paired up with either arnav or khushi it is always better to have  happily ever after wala ending...& thanks to you too..for all the beautiful posts that you & other writers have posted over the last year & a half..love you all...🤗
lovely gr8 post...
we fans have to alive our ArShi...in our heart n ff n ss...
this epic couple can't lost...fr me arnav n khushi epitome of love...
still hoping miracle wil hpn n barun stay back...if its too hard thn it should end wid arnav n khushi love story...
no one can replace them in our heart...😭
Thanks for this post lovely, will always support sarun.
Lovely I know our hearts are breaking I have been depressed with all the bad news.
I will watch all the old episodes for comfort
Thanks dear is
relief for disturbed heart
Originally posted by dumas

i be around and we still have great writers who will keep there memories alive with their ff os ss and ts love love arnav and khushi so my heartbreak will be re watching all the episode until our asr and our khushi is there with a bottle of scotch and chips and dip so any want to join we will make it a party thanks for making the post lovely and the pm you rock babe 

Oh... make sure you take care of yourself! Jaan hai toh Janaan hai!🤗
Yes, keep in touch and
Thank You for your lovely words always!
😳