Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Marriage (Page 2)

Poll Question: Whom should be Mona with?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
88 [84.62%]
16 [15.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Althought Vineet is an awesome guy, Mona will go back to Pradeep as she might be hung up on him or getting him back gives her mind the satisfaction and victory over Anu who she was dumped for...Its the mind game...Once she goes back to pradeep she will realize what a blunder mistake she made by going back and how awesome Vineet was..

12 months of living and sleeping with another woman is very hard to forget and forgive or get over...Mona will really feel all the betrayal once the initial period is over after going back to Pradeep..No matter how much he may have changed..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 November 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

monarainna Groupbie
monarainna
monarainna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Althought Vineet is awesome guy, Mona will go back to Pradeep as she might be hung up on him or getting him back gives her mind the satisfaction and victory over Anu who she was dumped for...Its the mind game...Once she goes back to pradeep she will realize what a blunder mistake she made by going back and how awesome Vineet was..

12 months of living and sleeping with another woman is very hard to forget and forgive or get over...Mona will really feel all the betrayal once the initial period is over after going back to Pradeep..No matter how much he may have changed..

OMG you seem to be so sure she will go back to pradeep...CryCry.

well i had hope and thats why am here,coz am a vineet fanDay DreamingHeart.

so if my hopes are shattered then as much as i would be Dead...kya hoh saktahe...

its somebody elses show afterall...i have just come across it on screen...

Happy diwali...ClapClap

Dabulls23

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
You know I think she can just go to hell.. That's how much I care now as KHTV audience ! Censored

blyton

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
muje to nahi lagta ki vineet se yeh shaadi hogi use mona pe trust hi nahi hai. bechari... naa uska parivaar hai jiske liye woh lad rahi hai naa woh insaan jo mona ko pyaar karne ka dawa kar raha hai. aisi shaadi ka bhi kya matlab hai? Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index