Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Marriage

Poll Question: Whom should be Mona with?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
88 [84.62%]
16 [15.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zankp

zankp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marriage" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
If she truly loves and wants to marry Vineet than she should marry him..

If she is hung up on her old cheating husband Pradeep than she should not marry vineet and go back to Pradeep so she can be the best WIFE , Bahu in that family..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7Ritu-rtmsLuv4gamesaishrayblytonshaddy25

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I was a stronger supporter of Mona and Vineet as i believed that at some point Mona would come to realise that not only was Vineet a good and caring man, far more then Pracreep but because she had realised that what Pracreep had put her through she had changed.

That she Mona was not the same Mona that Pracreep had married 12 years ago and that this Mona was strong, independent and self reliant and would make her own decisions.

This Mona would CHOOSE Vineet over Pracreep because of the respect and love that Vineet gives to Mona that Pracreep never did.

HOWEVER Mona hasn't changed; she's the same Mona who wants to Pracreep and can't see what Vineet has to offer her. That being the case then Mona should marry Pracreep and pretend Anu didn't happened and go back to living her small little life.

And then i GET Vineet!Big smileHeartLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sabkanomonarainnaRitu-rtmsaishrayblytonDabulls23

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

I was a stronger supporter of Mona and Vineet as i believed that at some point Mona would come to realise that not only was Vineet a good and caring man, far more then Pracreep but because she had realised that what Pracreep had put her through she had changed.

That she Mona was not the same Mona that Pracreep had married 12 years ago and that this Mona was strong, independent and self reliant and would make her own decisions.

This Mona would CHOOSE Vineet over Pracreep because of the respect and love that Vineet gives to Mona that Pracreep never did.

HOWEVER Mona hasn't changed; she's the same Mona who wants to Pracreep and can't see what Vineet has to offer her. That being the case then Mona should marry Pracreep and pretend Anu didn't happened and go back to living her small little life.

And then i GET Vineet!Big smileHeartLOL

@ bold...hold on sweetie am in the game too for vineet Wink...
if mona is still chasing the idiot pradeep...nevermind vineet, am hereHugHeartDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabkanoRitu-rtmsaishrayblyton

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I honestly think mona should not marry anyone right now...her husband cheated on her and her marriage of more than a decade broke...i think first she needs to spend time on herself and find her own way...there is no point in jumping from one marriage to another one...this is why she is so confused...first she needs to realize that her marriage is over...the pradeep that she loved is gone forever...she needs to accept that reality...then she needs to get used to being on her own and being strong single mother for her kids...then eventually start going out and decide on next marriage...

this way i doubt she will ever fall in love with vineet...she is being forced to marry him...she still loves pradeep...vineet is a nice guy and doesnt deserve this...plus at the end of the day no matter how nice he is which guy will be ok with his wife running after her ex and being in love with him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabkanoRitu-rtmsaishrayblytonDabulls23

abhilan97

abhilan97

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Can's say...depends on ekta..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

I honestly think mona should not marry anyone right now...her husband cheated on her and her marriage of more than a decade broke...i think first she needs to spend time on herself and find her own way...there is no point in jumping from one marriage to another one...this is why she is so confused...first she needs to realize that her marriage is over...the pradeep that she loved is gone forever...she needs to accept that reality...then she needs to get used to being on her own and being strong single mother for her kids...then eventually start going out and decide on next marriage...

this way i doubt she will ever fall in love with vineet...she is being forced to marry him...she still loves pradeep...vineet is a nice guy and doesnt deserve this...plus at the end of the day no matter how nice he is which guy will be ok with his wife running after her ex and being in love with him

you are making alot of sense with lots of your points...

but the problem is the audience and viewers,we cant wait to see MONA VINEET together...

Vineet is a very nice fellow,what is MONA waiting for,,,,,,,,,,,what you have said makes sense from mona's viewpoint but from our viewpoint where we see her better off with vineet uska kya...

Plus vineet told her at the hospital when her dad asked her to get married to vineet for his sake...vineet gave her the option of she DOESNT HAVE TOO...infact he gave her many chances to choose what she really wants...he has been moving at a slow pace with her knwoing she is not fully ready for all this...
She said she would...now she has to reciprocate to vineet...
like prena used to with Mr.bajaj...yes Mr.bajaj always felt insecure when it came to aunu and prena...
but i really hope vineet is even much  luckier than than Mr.bajaj...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-rtmsLuv4gamesaishrayblyton

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Mona will ultimately be with the person that Ekta wants her to be with. LOL
Jai ho Ekta Maya. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.