Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH WU 8th Nov Gruhapravesh & Suhaagraat*~ (Page 2)

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thanks aarthi & Chalhov for the updates u are doing us a great favour by updating as i don't watch on TV so fully dependable on update. We can wait even till next day.

Edited by lidvin - 09 November 2012 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDdaffodil81

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Thanks Aarti,

In Trinidad, there was no time change to 11pm though. Usually at the ending of the year, the shows are put back by one hour so instead of watching it at 7:30pm, we are now seeing it at 8:30pm. Next year around March/April the shows revert to  one hour earlier, so we will see PSH at 7:30pm again.

I guess the time change to 11pm was only effective in India?

Yeah it is because we get Zee USA in Trinidad so i think it has smn to do with Day Light Savings in America. And the time change was only in India
JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I don't mind waiting for the WU. Just mentioning that the 11pm time change did not affect us here in Trinidad.
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index