Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Now Amir-Akshay locked n single screen battle (Page 6)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Originally posted by chocolover89

I'm really curious to read the responses on this thread.

Same here LOL 

But I highly doubt if anybody will care much in this forum to make this thread a battle ground like those JTHJ vs SOS ones

yah this forum does not have crazy aamir fans like Barun /SRK have and not that many Akki fans so no dhamaka LOL

Yeah LOL Plus even if there are many I still don't think you'll get juicy convos here. Cricket is an exciting game but India vs Pakistan matches tops the rest LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK-BEBO....Poojie....TheRager-SalShah4eva-

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

Originally posted by Arwen.

1) Why the hell is this article blaming YRF? pre-bookings and bulk deals are a norm or should be a norm at any rate .. 

2) Based on this article, i think i m with Akshay here ... Akshay avoided a clash by choosing to release on the weekend after Talash ... and i'm sure he has booked screens from that weekend onwards. Now all of a sudden .. less than a month before release, Talash wants an extended run? If its good thn it will have enough theaters ..If Khiladi doesn't hold audience's interest thn the theaters booked for it will take it down and start showing Talash again...(aka Barfi after Heroine's release) 

3) Talash might be a very good movie but it doesn't seem to cater to the single screen audience ... When was the last time single screen audience went for a thriller sans masala?

Are u sure, Akki already booked the screens and now Amir asking an extend. Then its wrong. But I highly doubt it, cause once you sighned , you cant change, so AK will fail, if Akki blocked them earlier.

If Akki hasn't booked the screens then he is a fool of the highest order ... 
I mean JTHJ/SOS, Talash, Khiladi, Dabangg... they are releasing one after the other and if the producers havent ensured that they have the required number of screens for the first week at least,then they are idiots...

I remember reading somewhere that Akki changed the dates to avoid a clash .. so i really hope he booked the screens as well LOL
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
now I realized why JTHJ vs SOS war was so stretched! SRK fans thought they have to support SRK no matter whatLOL...the fact that they are making this Aamir vs Akshay and asking whom others would support says it all!!! matlab ander hi ander they know somewhere YRF is wronged but they still support it since SRK is associated with the movie...but I thought the war was supposed to be between YRF and SOS's production house just like how this should be the war between the filmmakers of Talaash and Khiladi not the actorsConfusedLOL

I don't have much ideas about all these so I just hope that both the production houses act fair and give enough opportunities for both the films to do well...Khiladi doesn't look that convincing so I am sure Talaash anyway would have a upper hand!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_up

Karan. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
madzaboutchoc IF-Dazzler
madzaboutchoc
madzaboutchoc

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Now this is going to happen with every big movie that releases either on the same date or with a week's gap.
Ajay started all this hoopla and this will be blown out of proportion with every movie release.

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
aamir khan against khiladi 786 worst comparison eva...aamir khan film will run well for 3 weeks b4 dabangg takes over!!!!!khiladi ill only do well in single screens

Edited by uk-dhakaboy - 09 November 2012 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
with these battles coming up everyday, the first thing a filmaker should do after announcing the movie is to book the screens and then start the shooting.. 

or is this battle thing another way of promotion?

as for the battles, i think the smartest way is to avoid the clash and change the release date... so that both the movies/production houses get max. earnings

what difference does releasing on a festival day or releasing on a normal day make anyways? if the movie is good people will watch it, if its not they wont.

Go to top