Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

It all started with 300 Rupees Chapter 32 Thread 5 (Page 68)

cookie-lover Senior Member
cookie-lover
cookie-lover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hey KC... sorry for not commenting before... something was wrong with my computer so couldn't comment...
First of thanks for pm... :)
now update... Aashna... i loved the name... first i was doubtful about how she will cop-up with Arnav... N khushi's idea was so contradicting to Arnav's... but glad he took thing patiently... i'm imagining my niece in place of Aashna... so i'm relating to her... the joy she felt seeing the doll house... it felt like it was obvious... (hats off you could make us think that way)
And then their loss... oh god... can't even wish that pain for my worst enemy... glad that they shared it...
Then Khushi's dream coming true of spending time with Arnav in her very room... Awesome...!!!
KC hats off to you... i'm stating again its totally my pleasure to be the reader of your work... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonrocking meenu

payu2010 Groupbie
payu2010
payu2010

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hi Karma,
Just started to read your two ff's. Both of them are completely different yet realistic. Loved the way you are handling different emotions. I guess after ending of ipkknd this is the only way we can relive our Arnav and Khushi. Can u please pm me whenever you update either of them.

pantrossy Goldie
pantrossy
pantrossy

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Iam late as usual n you know it...LOLLOL

seriously man...read it yesterday but my damn lappy was bg so i have to wait till now

well.. i read it again and got lots of feelings at same time..

dont know.." iss feelings ko kya naam doon" ? as you know i am really poor on sharing my feelingvia word but still i m writing... n here you go

yes he kept busy himslf till he met khushi again by chance n everything seems to be perfect but sitll there was unknown fear inside him to meet his own daughter...he was totally lost on his thought n i was thinking different but at the same time Ms. Saxsena brought him back to reality for his urgent call from his wife but he wasnt willing to answer the call ..? did he refused purposly or..? i was confised at first but n got my answer next moment..he was testing he he he...i think so...n bomblast without hello...lolLOLdirect question about receiver without propper hello...common khushi...khushi was too jealious that a girl is working aroud her husbandLOL...n their convo was hillarious..i really enjoy his teasing
khushi is too possessesive when its come to her husband just like him..

unknownly he was hurt by her statment about ashna...poor soul
he was already fear to face his daughter n she was making it more harder for him
may be she was right or may not be...may be arnav was right this time or may not be

i am really confused to choose one of them...anyway their convo come argument always give me more satisfied
lets see which point of view will be right it will depend on time

and Ms. Saxsena again...
gosh...she dared to talk about Mrs.Raizada.that too with Mr.raizada...i was likeShocked
roshni tu to gai kamse

Mr. Raizada became ASR again for a while...

roshni was trying to clear her dought about Mr.Raizada's concern about khushi but usse kya pata ki she was meeing up with ARNAV singh Raizada

i know she was jealious with khushi...she tried to be near with Arnav many time but all in vain
usse kya paya ki Arnav singh Raizada ko fasana muskil hi nahi namumkin he

Arnav is for khushi n only khushi

ha ha ha usne socha hoga ki Arnav ke muh se kuch ugalwalegi magar she got good lession from that scary scene of her life that too from her boss...

iss bat se tu dur rahe to tera vala he rosni...dont even dare to speak about khushi ...at least no infront of ur boss...barna vaad me gai tu or vaad me gai teri...( hope u understand)..well roshni chapter close for now
i dont like make more jealious to khushi ha ha ha hah a

but yes i really thought ki Arnav would tell roshni that who is khushi for him n how she is important( ghusse me Arnav kuch v karsakta he na isliya)well leave it

felt soo bad for him that he was too anxious

MIGHTY ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA WAS WORRY N NERVOUS FOR THE UPCOMMING MEETING WITH 4 YEARS OLD DAUGHTER..?

finally he was at home...with his wife

morning scene was worth reading man
he was admiring his beautiful wife n daughter's picture while having coffe made by naina n his naughtiness infront of naina...poor naina had to leave quitly..LOL
the morning is gonna really good if such a caring husband give morning kiss to his wife
khushi is really lucky enough but poor soul wasnt comfortable cuz of naina n she was annoyed by her husband act

hota he hota he ..'badi badi des ma choti choti bat hoti raheti he...is me kya sarmana khushi

omg omg omg... ha ha ha ha hakhushi drank black cofee...yuk...yuk yuk...LOLLOL
kitna satate ho Arnavji
her reaction was hillarious n he was enjoying all that...hubby wiffy nok jhok..so cute

AND
here she found him lost on his thought all over again but he tried to show her that he was ok
but he may forgot that ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA can hide his pain from world but not from his wife ..even he tried to divert the topic but khushi to khushi hi rahegina.. uska pati uljhahuwa he or wo chup chap rahe ye hosakta he ya..? bilkul nahi

yes khushi yes ..somthing is badly bothering him even her support isnt working at all

once again their convo lead ...their guttry ..Winkha ha ha
well now its really time to be serious
AND
yes
an unexpexted an unimagined an unwanted things happened
that is why he was anxious earlier
so that was the reason behind his fear ..his nervosness
it was really shocking reacking from Ashna ..everyone shocked n so i m
it was really hard to bear such rejection from 4 years old child

logically its normal.. a 4 years old child who never been around male what can we expect fromher
but its hard too to handle the situation coz its all about child's psychology
even naina mentioned that ashna wasnt even comfortable around Karan too
but that means there is no any male staff on her scool n she never traval by public tranports...m i right...?

naina's n ashna's bond was too strong
love the way how she handle ashna
i was really scared of Ashna's behviour with Arnav but everything will be fine.. she just need time..
i really felt bad for him n even proud at same time.. at least he understood the child's psychology n control everything
poor khushi was too helpless...good to see that Arnav assured her that he was alright n everything will be fine

i know he was hurt...badly hurt and so i am.i felt like cry yar... poor soul never ever experianced the rejection in whole life but this was bit unbearable for him...his own daughter rejected him...the problem is really really hard to deal...but it will be fine one day for sure n anything can be possible for Arnav singh raizada when its come to his family..n he quitly left ..so sad na

And once again some romantic moment between hubby n wiffy after that heartbreaking incident
naughty Arnav lied to her n her reaction when she saw him at door...worth watching...N their kitchan romance was just amazing..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

AND
AND
AND

once again serious environment between father and daughter
argument between hubby n wiffy for the sake of their aughter

A mother want to live together so that her daughter will be comfort aroud father n slowly their bond will be stronger
But
A father want his daughter will comfort and accept him on her own not by forced

i have no idea who is wrong and who is wright..both r right on their place but i support Arnav at this point
Yes she really need time to be familier about her surrounding...it will take time to understand a 4 years olds girl about father who was totally unknown about it...so lets give her time

N
N
N

yes finally that time come ..n its happen
finally its happen after long wait...DancingDancingDancingn its happend earlier than my expectation..hurray

finally she started to talk with him
finally she was comfortable around him
finally her fear has gone
finally she was excited about him
finally the big problem solved

finally...finally finally...finally their introduction phase completed...not yet completed but partially i think..it was bit touchy..i can feel that how hard to control your emotion when you cant tell your relation with your own child...it was really difficult to Arnav but he managed to be normal...love the way he was just admiring his cue daughter's excitment by his presents even talking without any fear...emotional n most amazing
Ashna's cute tone Aannav instead of Arnav was too cute

i cant even write in word how i felt ...it was out of word

well...its really shocking n interesting too that the man who always hate child in his past life ..Now he know how to win child's heart n he did it...yes he did it

he brought lots of present and finally his daughter was impressed by him and excited too

finally a big problem seemed to be solve soon
i wonder how will she react when she will know about his father

well she already enjoying his company n hope it will not take long time for her to accept him as her father but cant say anything at the moment ...so lets wait and watch

AND
AND
AND

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
their bedroom scene was remove all my tense.LOL

ARNAVji and KHUSIji ka romance all over again

Arnaji look so cute while teasing KHushi ji
really love them a lot n their naughtiness too...its always keep me fresh
now i am just waiting for their family to be complete but first the father would have to woo his 4 years old daughter

eagerly waiting for his next action ... GUD LUCK Mr.ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA for your MISSION AASHNA

nisla Groupbie
nisla
nisla

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
hi it was so emotional and sad.make me sad.magical writting.do pm me the updates thnx

dhulanya Senior Member
dhulanya
dhulanya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
loved it...
i cant giv long commnt...
am in hurry...
will cmnt u onc i return back...
dnt get mad at me di...
plzzz...
i love ur updat...
asusual u r d bst...
ur d bst in evrythng...
writing,story,style,words...
evrythng...
loved it...
lov u & ur cutey di...
plzzz do cntinu pm me...

Fleur_de_Lis IF-Dazzler
Fleur_de_Lis
Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
seriously I was tooo late !!!

U hate exams !!!!

sorry for being sooo sooo late...

It will end on 22nd dec !!!

Imagine !!!!

uff !!!

Ok...now back to the story

Fleur_de_Lis IF-Dazzler
Fleur_de_Lis
Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I read it in one go...

It's superb...

loved the way you potrayed the feelings and emotions and the bonding of Khushi Arnav and Ashna...

child psychology !!!

loved reading it...

waiting For Roshni to know about Khushi !!!

well I have a suggestion !!

Fleur_de_Lis IF-Dazzler
Fleur_de_Lis
Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
after completing the story you can give it in print !!

believe me..it is so good...and it reads like a modern novel...

I really like and appreciate it...

I know you won't believe yourself how much good you write...but trust me...this can be done...

I won't tell that you are shakespeare cause Shakespeare was a dramatist and you are novelist...

You are not the second Austen or second Twain or second Jhumpa Lahiri..you are the first...

If stephenie can rule us with her twilight series why can't you rule with these???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baddoc72Chandni1996karmachameleonstrawberry143rocking meenu

Go to top