Fan Fictions

It all started with 300 Rupees Chapter 32 Thread 5 (Page 154)

Post Reply New Post

Page 154 of 156

Hriju321

IF-Dazzler

Hriju321

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

strawberry143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It all started with 300 Rupees Chapter 32 Thread 5 (Page 154)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja102

IF-Rockerz

pooja102

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
update soonCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonstrawberry143

pooja102

IF-Rockerz

pooja102

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
update dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanna_dhanukarmachameleonstrawberry143

ranjanatripathi

IF-Dazzler

ranjanatripathi

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I just enjoyed this roller coaster ride of yours beginning with 300 rupees...
patient Arnav...now thats something to reckon with...
Thank God there were no interrupting calls from Aman and reminders to Chotey from Anjali...
No offence meant to Anjali anytime...

Originally posted by karmachameleon

It all started with 300 Rupees 32

E

She removed her hand away and said "I don't think that's a good idea." And she looked away.

He cupped her face again and said "Khushi, look at me." She did.

"Do you trust me?" She remained silent. He asked again "is that a no?" She replied "I trust you but I still don't know if this is a good idea or not''.it's so much easier if we all start living together''"

He interrupted "good for US. Not her." She suddenly crashed onto his chest and held onto his shirt, tight. He embraced her and asked "Khushi are you okay?" She didn't reply to that. She stayed quiet. He caressed her hair and asked again "Khushi, please say something." She finally looked up to see him and said "do you really think this is a good idea?" He kissed her forehead and replied "I can't do it alone, I need you in this one."

It was that night and almost a week later, every day they had discussed this same issue. Every time they met, which was every day, they discussed this. Every time they spoke on the phone, they discussed it. Every day he would try to reassure her that it wasn't going to take that long. Little that he knew that he was actually assuring himself, given that he had made absolutely no progress with Aashna.

"Arnav Ji, look who is here." He heard her voice, and his trance broke. He turned around and she was standing there with Aashna, who was already in her Pajamas.

He walked to her and said "Hi Aashna, how are you?" And she nodded in reply. He spoke again "I have some presents for you, do you want to see it?" A smile spread on her face when she said "presents for me?"

His eyes widened. This was the first time she had actually talked to him. She finally talked to him. HIM. He was so thrilled that he couldn't even get himself to answer. He just stood there in awe and shock, without being able to utter anything anymore.

After a whole week, she finally replied to him. She had actually talked to him. It had taken him entire week to get to this level with her. A conversation between them. Between him and her. Without any fear or hesitation. He was too lost admiring his progress with them when he heard'.

"Arnav Ji?" He looked at her then back at Aashna and finally replied "yes, presents for you. Do you want it?" She looked up to see Khushi's face for permission, Khushi nodded yes. She spoke again "Yes."

Second time. Within a span of a minute. They were actually having a conversation. THEM. He walked back to the couch to pick up the bags when he heard "presents, presents, presents." He turned to see her and she was clapping and jumping around Khushi.

That was some sight. She was actually happy around him. He was the reason behind her all the excitement. He walked back to her and gave her the bags, one by one. She asked "can you open this, I am too little. I can't open it." He turned around to check who she was talking to but to his surprise, she was actually asking him to open the presents, no one else. He looked up to see Khushi's face, which had another set of smile on it.

He said "why don't you sit here and I will open it for you. Which box do you want me to open first?" She looked at all the presents and pointed at the purple box and said "this." He quickly un-wrapped the box and gave it to her. She looked at and jumped in excitement "Mamma, look, it's a purple bag. For me. It's my bag." She quickly opened the zip and stuffed it with her plush bear and said "where is my bear?"

As much as he wanted to play with her, he was too shocked to even comprehend all of this. She was actually playing with him. Him? All of sudden? How? Why did it matter how? He had only seen her play like that with Khushi or Naina, but she was actually playing her game with him. He finally snapped out of his thoughts and said "oh no, where is your bear?" She giggled and pulled the bear out of her bag and said "here." And showed it to him. She pointed to the next bag and said "what's this?" He replied "do you want to see something really nice Aashna? It's in my car. Should I bring it?"  She asked "more presents?" He replied "yes, a big one." She replied "Mamma, there are more presents. A big one. I want the big present."

He spoke "Khushi, let me bring it from the car, Aashna I will be right back, okay?" She nodded and went back to playing with her new purple bag. He was back with a big box. She ran to him and said "this is for me? What is it? Can you open it? Mamma look, this is for me." He placed the bag down and opened it and said "do you know what this is?" She looked at it and screamed with joy "A Dollhouse." He placed it on the floor and set it up for her. She pulled Khushi to the dollhouse and said "look Mamma, a dollhouse." She sat in front of the dollhouse and said "this is so pwetty. Mamma I want to show it to Sia."

No one saw this coming. She walked to him and asked "what's your name?" He looked at Khushi after hearing that question. She looked at him and said "Aashna, you can't call him by his nam." He interrupted "My name is Arnav." She replied "ohh, thank you Annav." She turned to see Khushi and said "look Mamma, Annav brought all these presents for me."

She was quiet. So was he. They both stood back and watched her play with her dollhouse with excitement. She also brought her bear with her to play with her. Khushi asked him "why did you tell her your name and not..?" He replied "what was I supposed to tell her? I am your father?" She replied "yes." He asked "and she would have been fine with that?" She replied "she is four." He asked "exactly. I want her to like me for who I am, not for some forced relationship." She spoke in irritation "we are not forcing her into something..."

He answered "would you have liked it if I had forced you to be with me?"

There it was. Their past. All over again.

He noticed her face change from irritation to pain. She looked away. Without saying anything. Trying to avoid looking at him. She was quiet. She knew he didn't mean it like that but it still reminded her of their wedding. Forced wedding.

He walked around her and cupped her face and said "Khushi, I know what you are thinking. I have done that once with you, I don't want to repeat the same with her. You were an adult and you actually had a choice to make your decision. But not her, she is four, and I don't want her to feel forced into anything. I want her to accept me, willingly. Khushi, I can't do this alone. I NEED you. Please don't make it hard for me. Look, we have finally made some progress and I know it's only going to get better. Please Khushi."

She heard everything he said. Patiently. His request. His concern. His mistake that he was trying to rectify with Aashna. His intention. If someone had told her that he would do something like this last month, she would have never believed it. But this was all happening right in front of her. She couldn't ignore it even if she wanted to. It was the same Arnav Singh Raizada who at time couldn't even tolerate kids in his house.

Love does change people. And there was live example of someone who had changed in love.

She finally said "she is very lucky to have a father like you." He replied "thank you Khushi. Thank you for your patience. I know it must be hard for you but just give me some more time, I promise it won't take that long."

She replied "it better not, I want to tell everyone, as soon as possible, about us."

He spoke "not until we tell Aashna first, she has the first right to know. She should know before everyone else. Right?" She nodded and said "I will get dinner ready."

After dinner, Naina went to put Aashna to sleep.

She was pulling the curtains in her room when he walked towards Khushi and spoke "I still can't believe she actually talked to me today. It's a strange feeling Khushi. I have never felt like this. Hopefully it won't take that long anymore for her to feel comfortable around me." She replied "you can still change your mind and listen to me." He replied "you don't like giving up Mrs. Raizada, do you?" She pulled the curtain, smiled and spoke "Do you?" He pulled her in and said "not when it comes to my family."

She felt his hand on her waist, towards the hem of her shirt, sliding slowly inside, on her skin, caressing...

She stopped fixing the curtain, gasped and said "Arnav Ji..."

And closed her eyes...

He held her from either side of her waist, still caressing her soft skin, leaned in and whispered "Yes Khushi Ji..."

Her eyes opened hearing his words. In surprise. She looked up and saw his smirk...

Khushi Ji.

He had never said that before. She asked "why did you say that?" He continued trailing his hand upward and spoke "say what?" She answered "Khushi Ji?" He replied "why do you say Arnav Ji?"

She flinched feeling his cold hands caressing her back...

She finally said "that's because you are my husband." He pressed his palm on her upper back and pushed her towards him and said "that's because you are my wife."

She spoke again "but Arnav Ji..."

He stroked his lips on her earlobe and whispered "but what Khushi Ji...?"

She suddenly pushed him away and said "don't say that."

And she walked away.

He smiled at his flustered wife. He walked to her and wrapped his hand around her and said "what happened Khushi?"

She turned around but remained quiet for a bit before she said "Arnav Ji...thank you for doing all this for Aashna, for me..."

He completed her sentence "for US."

She rested her face on his chest and said "I had no idea you would do all this for us."

He cupped her face and said "and I had NO idea that to get you back in my life, I would have to woo a four year old."

To be continued...

Please LIKE/Comment. I like reading every single one of them. Thanks!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenainneahmadkhannissokarmachameleonstrawberry143

Prasanna_dhanu

Goldie

Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
From an Update on Page 40 , it came upto page 155... KC... You cannot get more adualtion than this, please udpate, waiting for your updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ainneahmadkhanstrawberry143

premdewaani

Goldie

premdewaani

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Wowww what an awesome chapter:-)) loved it. Can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainneahmadkhan

pooja102

IF-Rockerz

pooja102

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
update soon

sam88

IF-Rockerz

sam88

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
happy holi