Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read all the parts...amazing story!
Loved it!
hojp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav is still figuiring how to woo his daughter. Hope what you planned to explain about Arnavs mind.

Update please
pyaarhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update pls fast.. Im waiting a lot
luckyarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved loved loved it till the end. It was awesome, beautiful.

Plz plz plz dear update soon . I was happy to see Aashna and Arnav progressing in their relation, hope Aashna accepts him soon, felt bad for Arnav😭 But the last sentence was too good "Wooing a 4 year old to get your wife back "

It was beautifully written , may be i am going to sound a little pessimistic but hope there wont be any issue b/w Khushi and Aashna because of Arnav. Hope not i would love to read about father daughter bonding.

When will they tell karan and everyone... plz update soon dear

Thank you for the pm
berdine thumbnail
can we have an update over here please?
darya20 thumbnail
lovely i just read all the updates in one go it was fabulous i loved it
loved the way arnav regret for wt he did to khushi 
and the way she forgive him 
her conditions 
and their love romance was superb 
then the twist the daughter and how is he wowing her 
the story was fantastic and was written every smoothly u r really a talented writer 👏
but u dont update regularly y ???😭
can u plz tell me when do u usually update ????

and plz update as soon as possible 😊
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely Fantastic update. Looking forward to next part.
rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for maha update...😉
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved!!!

I know it's very-berry late to reserve a spot - but hey - I don't care - I always have one spot on a chapter to blabber away! :P

Will edit soon!!!

--Edited--

My super-late unreserve is finally here! Very sorry!!! Very-berry sorry! 

You know what - never ever - like ever ever - in my wildest dreams would I had imagined Arnav Singh Raizada this patient. He was impulsive, arrogant, selfish to the greatest extent... But nope - three years away from Khushi, in guilt and suffering  in this story - is not something I'd ever thought. He was super patient with Khushi for bringing her back in his life. He agreed to all her seemingly illogical conditions. If I were him, I would have demanded reasons then and there. But he didn't.

And when the reasons were finally revealed to him in the due course, they stormed in, threatening to shake the very foundation of his newly mended relation with Khushi. A girl child. A miscarried foetus. But he survived. Both of them. And then again - he had to pass another test of patience to get the child in his life.

It's a high price to pay for a life, ain't it? Especially for someone like Arnav? 

Kudos to how well you have depicted each and every character! Arnav tried and tried hard to get Aashna comfortable around him. And won in the end. That was so cuteee when she finally spoke with him. And I loved that starting part with Roshni as well. 

Lovely lovely lovely update!

Waiting for more!

I'm sorry for such a petty comment for this wonderful update. I'm still sweating hard for the exams and Grad School applications!!! I wonder if it's ever gonna end!!! 
Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago
sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Came across this ff.recntly ..nice plot and good work