Posted: 11 years ago
Hey. Thought I'll do a oneshot since I am bored and I can't sleep for some reason. Anyways hope you all like it, and do comment please...
ps. If you don't know already I have updated my Taarey- Make me remember so go check it outπŸ˜‰

Disclaimer:
I do not own d3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blind rage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He couldn't help it.

The anger just rolled of his body he was almost shaking, his body heating up from the fury he could feel; strange only she could make him feel this way, it was so intense and so potent that he wanted to cause her pain, the pain that he himself has been feeling in his very soul because of her.

But should he really blame her when he was and is the cause of making her so distant from him?
It is his fault for pushing her away and always giving her nothing but hurt, but what could he do?

He was just so confused all the time and he just couldn't figure his feelings out, but there was one thing he did know, and that was the boiling rage that he could feel slowly rising from the pit of his stomach.
He wants to strangle the punk that's touching her, that dare to gave her a rose, wring his neck and then beat him till his black and blue and then take her away and hide her from everyone's views. Who would have thought that Reyaansh Singhania could be such a overbearing monster? The dangerous power just oozing out his veins, if only Swayam could hear what he was thinking about his precious sister but thank god that Swayam didn't suddenly get any mind reading super powers, or he would probably be dead now for thinking about her in such a manner.

She was like a temptress but in an angels clothing, her innocence is one of the reason's he is so in tune with her it isn't even funny anymore, he just wanted to protect her, especially from that boy who doesn't understand the meaning of personal boundaries, if he didn't take his dirty hand away from her soon he will bite it off.

God help him, how long does he have to bare this torture? If only his ego wasn't so big he would have gone up to her now and took her away, fall down on his knees and then beg for her forgiveness, to wash away his sins with her touch for she is the only cure.

In his mind he knew that this obsession on her isn't healthy but he couldn't help himself, he is brain dead when it comes to her. What should he do? Sell his pride and go after her or stare at her like his been doing all this time like some sort of an idiot stalker?

His eyes narrowed when he saw the boy making a grab for her hand and trying to take her away, somewhere private probably; but she only just shook her head at him yet the stupid boy just wouldn't hear the answer no. That's it! Who gives a flying tosh if anyone see's he doesn't care she is his damnit and he'll damn well make sure she understands this too.

He stormed off towards her direction ignoring Vicky's calls for him, he could actually here all the gang with the exception of Swayam screaming CHEMISTRY. He can practically imagine them raising their hands in the air right about now.

He was right beside her now growling out in anger and nearly making her jump, he glared at the boy who immediately dropped her hand and took a few steps back.

"Rey??" She called out to him confusion.

"I need to talk to you Taani, do you mind? No. Let's go?" He didn't even give her a chance to answer back, he just grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him making her stumble and then walked off dragging her around with him; not even looking at the damn boy that was now a quivering mess, yes his evil glares are that dangerous so sue him.
He stopped when he saw Swayam giving him a look, but then he just gave him a nod his own actions explaining that he will talk to him later just not now, this was important, Taani was important. Swayam just gave a sigh and a nod back too. And he was off again dragging her behind him. He was aware that he was probably holding her a little too tight, but he was angry and he was frustrated.

"Rey! Rey. Urghh... Let go of me. Rey! What the hell..? I know how to walk by myself damnit!" She huffed out in anger, she was getting angry now to. How dare he just drag her around like some ragdoll, she was not some item to play with. These days his actions towards her were just plain pissing her off, and Taani was hardly ever the type of person who gets angry; but oh when it came to him, she just felt, she felt, what the hell did she feel like?? Yeah she felt like she wanted to smack him so hard that his whole head twists around in circle for days and then she wanted to kiss him, yes it was totally confusing and annoying and he was the butt of all her problems, never relenting or even showing that he cared and if he did the next minute he became an angry young man, storming up a cloud. He was just so confusing and hard to figure out. What the hell was he angry about with her now?

He took her to the fire escape since it was the only private place for them to converse in, and pulled her in locking the door after, she was shocked at his behaviour. Still holding her wrist he walked down the steps of the fire escape finally stopping at the edge and then turned her around to face him and literally pushed her forcefully hard onto the wall.

"Ouch! What the-..." She started out but abruptly stopped when he leaned his face near to her.

"What's wrong? Not comfortable? But I thought you were a little too comfortable with your boy toy just now, so why not with me too?" He hissed out angrily his brown eyes blazing with a dark tone.

She tried to push him away but he only just made a grab for her hands, she struggled in his grasps trying to kick or punch him anything, but he just relented in her attack and pushed himself closer to her strapping her to the wall even more.

She looked up at him her hair falling all over her face, "What the hell is your problem, idiot?" She screamed out, wanting to smack him when she saw his damn 'I-am-amazing' smirk come across his face.

"YOU! Your my problem or don't you get that Taani?" He replied back.

She shut up breathing heavily and glaring at him.

"Sometimes I hate you!" She answered finally, with tears now streaming down her face, what more did he want from her? She's been trying so hard to stay away from him, but his such a dangerous addiction that she keeps coming back to him, she's such a masochists for coming back to him again and again. She's been hurt by him so much and yet she still loves him with all her heart, what is she to do? Rip her heart out and give that to him too, and beg for any sort of reaction of affection from him.

"But I don't want you to, not anymore, not now, because I love you Taani." He gave her a sad smile trying to show his honesty, he should have realized it a long time ago because it was true he did love her. It would have saved them the trouble of going through all this if he realized it sooner.

She just stood there shocked and frozen not believing one word, how could he hurt her like this, it was like he had set her whole body in fire, ripping her heart slowly and painfully. She was shivering. He moved his face closer to her lips wanting a reaction out of her anything but silence.

"Stop it. Just stop please. I don't believe you.." Her voice was hoarse it was almost like a whisper he probably wouldn't have heard what she had said if he wasn't right next to her, his body touching hers, embraced together like a complicative jigsaw puzzle.

He knew he had hurt her the first time he had rejected her, when she had came to tell him her feelings, but it hurt really badly now when she didn't even believe him or his words, how can he make her understand? That all that he had said is nothing but the truth.

"Please believe me Taani. Please just look at me. Look at what I feel for you in my eyes, and in my soul. I'm sorry for all the pain I gave you. For even rejecting you in the first place, and there is nothing that I can do about it now but I love you. I do. I really really love you." She looked at him as if in a daze and he placed her right hand on top of where his heart is grasping it with his left hand tightly and then he placed his right hand on her cheek.

"God you don't know how much I love you, how much I care. Everytime I just want you near me, to hold you in my arms to kiss you to love you, but all I seem to do is hurt you. I get so mad, so blind with rage when I see other males around you that I just want to murder them on the spot for even looking at you. It hurts to see you away from me, it hurt when you were with Shivam and not me; but I was just so stupid that I didn't even realise how jealous I would become that I would seethe in anger for not having you beside me. I wish I never let you go in the first place but I did and I will always regret my mistakes but if I don't tell you now I will only lose you and will only go insane if I can't have you. I love you so much." He spoke out so passionately and with conviction that she knew he was telling the truth, his eyes were screaming it out to her.

She broke down in tears again, grasping onto his shirt with both hands, whilst he wiped away any tears that fell. He leaned his head onto her forehead breathing her scent her essence in.

"I love you too, I always have." She replied back through her tears

"I know, and I am so, so, so glad you do, because I don't think I could ever love me." She giggled at him, her tiny hands still grasped onto him. Her face was flushed and she just looked so cute finally with a smile he had given her, he just loved making her happy and in his arms and wished that he could always have her like this forever so carefree and beautiful in his arms.

There was just one thing he really wanted to do, to complete this blissful scene so he leaned down and placed his lips to hers giving into his desires and kissing her finally after dreaming of it for months; biting down gently on her bottom lip making her almost whimper out, so that he can gain access to her hot cavern. She opened up for him and he slipped his tongue inside massaging it with hers, she tasted so good. He wrapped his arms around her waist trying to pull her even closer as she placed her hand on his hair, feeling the soft texture of it and running her hands across it (She had always wanted to do that). He poured all the love he felt for her in the kiss never breaking it or letting her breathe, slowly kissing her passionately wanting to savour her taste. And then finally when they couldn't go without air any longer he let her lips go. She was pressed flush against him, like she was always meant to and her lips were now slightly puffy from the attention he had given her. He grinned down at her and pecked her lips again, he couldn't help it.

"I love you Taani, be mine?" He asked her so sweetly.

"I'm already yours Rey. I love you too." She blushed.

They both smiled so hard that their cheeks hurt, but it didn't matter because now they finally had each other, and there was nothing anyone could do to break them.

Taani pouted suddenly remembering something, " Rey what about bhai?"

"Hmmm, I don't think he'll mind, after all his having me as his brother-in-law his best amazingly cool friend." He replied back pinching her cheek, she just shook her head at him, annoyed at taking her brother lightly.

"Taani will sort it out one at a time, I promise if anything happens I'll explain the situation okay? Let's go then I want to dance with you and I don't care what the AVP says about the no dancing rule." At her nod, he let go of her from his embrace already missing her heat and then grasped her tiny hand gently in his big one. They walked up the stairs and he unlocked the door.

"Ready?" He said, she replied back with a soft smile, so he kissed her again and then together they both walked out the fire exit and to the hall.

Whatever awaits them they will get through it together, as long as he had her and she had him, they would be fine. More than fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow it's like 2.50 in the morning now and I just had to write this, I loved writing every second of it and I hope you all enjoyed this OS, please do like and comment, it deserves some attention atleast.
Thanks for reading y'all 😊

Edited by stuck.to.you - 11 years ago
WOO! first to comment lol
okaay seriously rey when angry is justt tooo hot πŸ˜³
and intense TaaRey scenes are just too good
omg how do you come up with all this, it was just too good
i hope cvs show TaaRey's confession somewhat lke this 
and the TaaRey kiss was just too hot !!
Originally posted by staronefan

WOO! first to comment lol
okaay seriously rey when angry is justt tooo hot πŸ˜³
and intense TaaRey scenes are just too good
omg how do you come up with all this, it was just too good
i hope cvs show TaaRey's confession somewhat lke this 
and the TaaRey kiss was just too hot !!

Lol, thank you I'm glad you enjoyed reading it, yaar I don't know it just comes to mind. And this scene has been playing in my mind for ages so it had to be done. I know angry Rey is totally sexy Rey... Hai kya karooo...πŸ˜‰

Wow I love your OS. Soo much intense rage my God. Rey can be so scary at times lol but Taani can handle him. I love his confession it was so heartfelt and sincere. Their kissing was hot lol. U did a marvelous job.
Originally posted by Natasha.

Wow I love your OS. Soo much intense rage my God. Rey can be so scary at times lol but Taani can handle him. I love his confession it was so heartfelt and sincere. Their kissing was hot lol. U did a marvelous job.

Thank you thank you πŸ˜›
Rey can be scarily sexy, it had to be done. There will be loads of aggression for him in store for my ff, on make me remember your going to love and hate it πŸ˜‰
Now is this the "Aggressive love"????

Ohw! I loved it...each n every line of it 😊

Rey's Inner being as such "In his mind he knew that this obsession on her isn't healthy but he couldn't help himself, he is brain dead when it comes to her."

Taani's not her type thoughts which flash into her mind " Yeah she felt likeshe wanted to smack him so hard that his whole head twists around in circle for days and then she wanted to kiss him, yes it was totally confusing and annoying and he was the butt of all her problems, never relenting or even showing that he cared and if he did the next minute he became an angry young man, storming up a cloud."
The line emotes her love,frustration,anger,confusion ----- this particular line...I love it
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comes their aggressive Romance...ab uske baarey mein kya kehna ☺️
I was like dis all the time β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

A very well written one-shot or I'd rather say beautifully aggressive πŸ‘

Ok now I'm gonna run to ur FF 😊
Edited by lovharshu - 11 years ago
some attention atleast. no it   take all my attention
  thank u vry much  
 luv it ...
 n keep writing more story like but a bit long thn dis

amazing..i mean the line which took me away and left me smiling and re-reading it was "Who gives a flying tosh if anyone see's he doesn't care she is his damnit and he'll damn well make sure she understands this too."

loved it...thank you for this...keep writing

Riya❀️

wow ,,,,its awesome,,,,,,luvd it,,,,,,i thnk palki should learn from uπŸ˜†...u r gr8 writter😳
Love it! Its awesome πŸ˜ƒ Well done! πŸ‘